Rivertown Cakes

Value
Flexibility
Recently Married
4.7

Our guests really enjoyed the delicious cupcakes.

Steph
09/27/2014

BEST CUPCAKES EVER! 6 months later and our friends are STILL raving about how delicious these cupcakes were at our wedding! They went like hot cakes! Plus, their prices are incredibly reasonable! It may be a small store front and it isn't as well known as some other bakery's in the cities, but hands down they are the best - all around! You will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Heather did a fantastic job! With lots of different flavors to choose from it was hard to decide, she did a great job giving suggestions and helping guide us to our final selection. The cupcakes are some of the best I have ever tasted, even tastier than some of the more expensive competition. She delivered on time. She even made us an AMAZING cutting cake, my husband refused to freeze it because it was so good.

Theresa
12/06/2013

Angie did an amazing job, we could not have asked for anything more. She took care of everything! My husband and I did not have to worry about anything, when we got there the cupcakes were all set up. We received many compliments on our cupcakes, and the decorating. Thanks again Angie

1+ year ago

Rivertown Cakes came highly recommended to me by a friend and I was more than pleased with the service I received. Angie was amazing! Not only did she provide delicious cupcakes, she was easy to work with and flexible in meeting our needs.

Maddie
10/12/2013

Rivertown Cakes provided dessert for my entire wedding (200+ guests). Not only did they taste amazing, but the presentation of the cupcakes and cutting cake was beautiful as well. As a busy bride-to-be, Angie made it very easy for me to check this off of my list. She was very thorough during the tasting so that we knew exactly what we could expect from her on the day of the wedding. For weeks leading up to the event, Angie was in touch with us via email and was very easy to get a hold of. She returned questions promptly and always made sure our questions were answered. The day of the event, everything was set up as she said that it would be and I never had to check in to make sure that it was getting done. I would definitely use Rivertown Cakes again and would suggest that friends and family do as well!

1+ year ago

We received many, many compliments on the cupcakes. Our cutting cake is still moist and delicious even one week after the wedding. I really appreciate that Angie was able to customize our cutting cake by flavoring the frosting with mint.

Linnea
09/28/2013

Need to return cup cake towers to Hastings within a week of your event

Services Used: Wedding Cake

AWESOME CUPCAKES FOR MY WEDDING!! I had so much good feedback from guests!!

1+ year ago

This was perfect for our wedding! Loved the cupcakes! Would suggest it to anyone!!!

1+ year ago

The cupcakes and cutting cake were fabulous. Everyone enjoyed them and I heard several comments on how great they looked. You also can't beat this pricing! Angie was easy to work with and I couldn't have asked for anything better. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Rivertown Cakes, or use them again in the future.

2+ years ago

Angie was a pleasure to work with! The cupcakes were amazing! Guests couldn't help but eat 2 or 3 each!

Rachel
08/24/2013

The cupcakes were amazing and they looked awesome!

Chelsea
08/10/2013

We had Rivertown Cakes make our cupcakes for our wedding and we were so happy with our service. Angie was a pleasure to work with and she made changes and was flexible even two weeks before the event. The red velvet cake was my favorite, absolutely delicious!

Jennifer
07/20/2013

Amazing cupcakes, great variety of flavors, beautifully decorated and tasted wonderful!

2+ years ago

The cupcakes for our wedding were amazing! They were delicious and looked beautiful. So many guests told me how good they were! Angie was also great to work with. She was very accommodating and helpful. I highly recommend Rivertown Cakes!