River House Events

River House Events

Events in the heart of the Ancient City. Gather and Celebrate.

179 Marine St.

(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

River House was the perfect venue for us. Constance and her staff are very knowledgeable and professional and the site is beautiful. Parking in St Augustine is very hard to come by and having this available is a luxury. We held the ceremony outside on the patio by the river and we could not have asked for a more picturesque place for the ceremony. River House has so many rooms available that even with a larger crowd, it still felt very intimate. Constance was wonderful to work with from suggestions on where to place the DJ and bar and food service to the selection of the linens. We cannot recommend this venue enough.

• Wedding: 01/17/2015
Allison
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was perfect and beautiful - Constance and her team are amazing and were so wonderful to work with the whole way through. They make it so personal and really make you feel special. The venue is pristine and gorgeous inside and out, and the dance floor is incredible. All of our guests LOVED it and said it was one of the most beautiful venues they'd ever seen.

• Wedding: 01/03/2015
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't have picked a better venue. Right before the ceremony the dolphins started jumping . Our guests just loved it. The house and dock are picture perfect, and so classy. We are so grateful for Constance and the river house team. They were helpful every step of the way. We highly recommend this venue!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Constance was absolutely incredible and soo helpful, sweet and enthusiastic about planning our big day from the first day we toured the River House! So lucky to have her and our day was a dream come true! Thank you for making it happen!! ❤️ Lauren and Eric Kuschel

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The River house was the perfect spot for a wedding. Constance was great to work with, and venue was absolutely beautiful! It was also great to have the option to use multiple rooms plus an outdoor space!

• Wedding: 11/21/2014
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Constance and the team at the River House are fabulous. They definitely know how the put together a wedding! They were there to help me with any details I had questions with and were very professional and quick to answer emails and calls. The venue is beautiful with an outdoor view of the St. Augustine lighthouse and the indoor ballroom is so extravagant for dinner and dancing. I would definitely recommend this venue for your wedding!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment we walked into the River House we were sold! It is elegant and classy and the outdoor ceremony area overlooks the St Augustine, lighthouse...and it's just what we were looking for. Not only was the venue what we dreamed of, but Constance and her team were amazing to work with. Constance was incredibly helpful and was a true joy to work with. She is detailed and sentimental (on our 30 day walk through she coordinated her outfit with the color scheme of our wedding!!!) She added some simple but thoughtful touches on our wedding day that we were pleasantly surprised with (framed sign on the entrance of the venue announcing our wedding and a sign on my bridal suite with my new last name!) She made the planning process a bit easier because she was so easy to work with and easy to trust. I highly recommend the River House--it was worth every penny and you won't be disappointed!!

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
Bethany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The River House Event Staff is wonderful! We received responses very quickly to all of our questions and they were able to recommend a lot of great vendors that we used as well. The venue is absolutely beautiful- we chose to have our ceremony and reception on site. We would highly recommend The River House Events!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our venue was PERFECT. Our day was PERFECT. Thank you to the staff and Constance at River House. It was a dream come true. The chairs are to die for too! :)

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Working with Constance was great! She was so sweet and flexible! Very helpful! Thanks for everything!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Ashleigh
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding at Riverhouse was a dream. Constance was great to work with and helped prepare us for a smooth running evening. Such a beautiful venue!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Danielle
4.5/5.0
  • Flexibility: 2.5

Seriously the best venue to get married at if you live in central Florida. A little pricey but worth it. It's not a popular venue (yet) which makes it more magical! Constance and her girls were amazing! They always ready to meet even when I would pop up with family from out of town. I would do it all over again at the River House!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Cisney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Constance and the team at the River House are wonderful! I could not have asked for a more beautiful setting for my summer wedding than what the River House gave us.

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Candace
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can not say enough wonderful things about our wedding this past weekend at River House! First of all, the staff at River House is fabulous! Constance is so on top of every single detail. She is personable, kind, and extremely knowledgeable and professional. Each and every question I asked in person, over the phone, and via email was answered promptly and with great attention to detail. I knew we were in good hands. The venue and its view are pristine! The outside and the inside are so impressive and create a dream backdrop for wedding day photos. River House also stands out from many venues because when you rent River House, your event is the only one for the day, so you have it all to yourself and your guests, which is awesome! An additional benefit of booking at River House is parking. We looked at a few different St. Augustine venues, and others had no parking, which means either a major hassle for guests or added transportation costs for the hosts to provide guests with shuttles or trolleys. River House is just outside of the hustle and bustle, but it's far enough out that it has its own huge private parking lot. Looking back on our wedding day, there is nothing I can come up with that could have been improved about the venue. Our guests have continued raving for days about how incredible River House was. I highly recommend it! You can't go wrong with this gorgeous place and staff that will truly go above and beyond to make sure you have the perfect day!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a great experience overall! Everything turned out beautiful and perfect!! I was very pleased with everything!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have worked in the St. Augustine event industry for many years & have always loved the space that The River House offers to its brides. When it came time to plan my own wedding, The River House offered everything we wanted: a downtown location, indoor & outdoor space, parking, and room for our 130 guests. Constance, Emma, and Sara were all so great to work with! From the "official" tour (I had been there many times, but my fiancé had not) to our final walk through, everyone was always so helpful & quick to provide advice and suggestions that had worked for brides in the past. I love that they put their clients first and treat each event as if it was their first - taking pride in everything and ensuring that every detail is taken care of!!!

River House Events responded with the following comments:

Thanks Crystal & Dan! We were so honored that the president of the St Augustine Wedding & Event Association chose us to host her wedding. We loved being a part of such a fun wedding with lots of creative personal touches!

• Wedding: 06/12/2014
904-826-6210
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards