Rincon Market

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Most delicious food ever!!!!! We received so many great complements about how great the food tasted!

Services Used: Catering

The Rincon market catered my daughters wedding. To start off with the menu had a very nice selection and was reasonably priced. The food arrived as scheduled and the service personnel was professional, we'll experienced, and tended to all of our guests needs. The dinner was well presented, fresh, hot, and delicious. With over 80 guests in attendance there was not one complaint. I highly recommend Rincon market for your wedding or special occasion.

Services Used: Catering

The food was amazing! We were so glad we went with them! They worked with what we wanted and were very helpful. They had several options and all were so good! We appreciated them boxing up all the left over food that night as well!

They were able to work with children menus and allergies as well which was very important to us!

Services Used: Catering

Kelly and Ron from Rincon Market were absolutely wonderful to work with and helped to make our wedding day perfect. From the first meeting with Kelly, I knew she was the one. She welcomed our entire families to the tasting and then even provided a second tasting, at no charge, to ensure everything would be just right. Kelly went out of her way to make sure we were all satisfied and I was 100% confident in her ability to execute the catering for our wedding in the White Mountains. Her and her staff arrived on time, setup very efficiently, and handled the chaos from it raining very professionally. Kelly responded very well to stressed out vendors, guests, and parents of the groom. Her and her staff provided excellent service, including her bartenders who stood in the rain for an hour to ensure all of our guests got drinks promptly. We had 150 people at the wedding and I never heard a complaint about time standing in line at the bar. She provided dishes, glassware, and silverware- something the other caterers in the White Mountains were not willing to do. She cleaned up all of the tables and neatly packed up to-go boxes and our left over cake. My husband and I certainly enjoyed those to-go boxes later that night! I had several friends tell me I was not going to eat at the wedding because I would be too busy or too nervous but that was not the case at all. My husband and I both cleaned every last bite of the food off of our plates. If every one of my vendors had been as professional, personable, reliable, and friendly as Kelly, it would have been a dream team! After working so closely with Kelly for the last year, I consider her a friend and am going to miss our correspondences. I will absolutely use her for any future events and recommend her all the time to friends and family!

Services Used: Catering

I can't begin to explain how amazing and wonderful and kind the staff of Rincon Market is not only is there staff amazing but the food was the talk of the wedding!! It was AMAZING Delicious so tasty I recommended Rincon Market to everyone who is in need of catering for their wedding!!! Can't thank them enough for how wonderful they did!!!

Services Used: Catering

Kelly and her crew did such an amazing job for our wedding! She came all the way out to Agua Linda Farm for us and provided me and my guests with delicious hot tasty food. We had tri-tip and southwest stuffed chicken with veggies, twice baked potato and rolls. She happily accommodated our budget and since she has done weddings for so long she thinks about everything. Only thing we had to provide that she needed was a buffet table, glassware and napkins.

Thanks again Rincon Market!!

1+ year ago

I highly recommend Rincon Market for your catering needs. Kelly and her staff were wonderful from the first moment we met. They made every effort to make my daughter's wedding day special ~ and it was!

Services Used: Catering

We love Rincon Market! We have eaten Sunday breakfast there at least twice a month for the last 4-1/2 years. When we planned our wedding date we originally thought we would have them cater brunch as we knew how delicious it would be. As the planning moved forward we decided to have an evening wedding and were left to find a caterer on a much shorter notice.

We looked into their menu and services and scheduled a tasting. It was then that we met Kelly and knew we had made the right decision. She was wonderful! The food was delicious and the cake from Judy was unbelievable. She came out with John Paul (our server)to our venue to discuss set up and how much space they would need and where everything would go.

The day of the wedding everything went so smoothly we never once worried about a thing, it all just fell in to place!!! Hats off to Rincon Market, Kelly, John Paul and all the staff that contributed to making our wedding wonderful memory!!!

2+ years ago

Kelly at Rincon Market was a shoe in from the start (before we even tasted her food) bc of her professional, personable nature. Rincon Market was incredible from start to finish. They were extremely responsive to email and phone. They were willing to do whatever we wanted to try. They even put together a nacho bar for our wedding, which was something they had never done before. Without hesitation, I would use this vendor again and recommend them for your use!

2+ years ago

We had Rincon Market cater our wedding. Through every step of the way we felt valued and special. The very first day we met with Kelly, she set us up at a table and brought us tons of foods to try, we felt no pressure and we ended up picking the perfect dish: garlic chicken, twiced baked potato, salad, rolls, and roasted squash. She even threw in mac-and-chesse for the children. Being that we were on a budget, I requested that we bring in our own appetizers, and she was overly willing to accommodate all requests. On the wedding day, she came into my bridal room and checked on me-she was so awesome and represented Rincon market perfectly. The food was AMAZING!! All my guests told me how great it was. Even though I had 200+, we were sent home with leftovers! If you're looking for a vendor-pick Rincon Market!

2+ years ago

Rincon Market did an amazing job for our wedding. We were so pleased with the food and the people. Kelly is now considered my friend. Love her and Rincon Market. They were great!! Thanks again!!

Services Used: Catering

The owners of Rincon Market were extremely accommodating. They worked with us within our budget and the food was supreme. We highly suggest the dessert bar and you simply must try the brownies!

2+ years ago

Food & service provided my Rincon is unsurpassed! They were always willing to "cater" (pun-intended) to all of our needs and made sure well before our wedding that they had all details covered--even traveled to Nogales with me to visit our venue. I loved working with them and will continue to do so for any events I host in the future--do not hesitate when choosing a caterer for your wedding, Rincon Market is fantastic!

Services Used: Catering

ABSOUTLEY AWESOME! I love Kelly and she was so much help for my wedding. We got married at Z Mansion and it was in the middle of them changing their vendors, and Kelly honored the original pricing after some confusion with the venue. Tri-tip and twice baked potatoes were amazing! They also did are cake, we had different flavors but the orange was my favorite. I wasnt crazy about the details on the cake but no one really notices, also I didnt have to have the fondant to save money. Very nice people to work with.

Services Used: Catering

We hired Rincon Market to cater our anniversary party and it could not have turned out better. The food was delicious, the service was impeccable and I received many compliments from my guests on both. Kelly made sure that every detail was covered and even happily complied with my off the wall requests. I would absolutely recommend Rincon Market and I will certainly use them again.

Services Used: Catering

Fantastic! The food was great. We had a plated dinner and it was served efficiently for all guests. In preparation for the event Kelly was easy to contact and responded quickly to all emails and phone calls. She was willing and able to modify any changes in food, numbers, etc. She even made time to say hello during the reception!
And of course we love supporting local businesses.