Richard's DJ & Karaoke Services

Richard's DJ & Karaoke Services

Moss Point, MS 39562 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band, Classic Rock, Cla...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would strongly suggest Richard for someone's wedding or other event. He was beyond professional and worked with my last minute changes for the wedding. Not only are his prices very reasonably priced, he offers top notch DJ services. Actually he is a master of ceremony who truly made my wedding flow together smoothly. He will definitely be our DJ for any other event we have planned for the future. If you are looking for a DJ, look no further than Richard!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our DJ/MC was absolutely amazing!!!!! His level of professionalism was out of this world! Everything was coordinated from the beginning down to every step and detail of the reception, he even asked if we wanted to open the floor up to karaoke (which we declined). There were a few times when I could not decide on a song for certain events and he was extremely helpful and offered great advice and suggestions. We had a catholic wedding and wanted to make sure the reception music was "clean" and acceptable for all age groups and Richard blew us away. Every bride worries about guests not getting out on the dance floor.....thanks to Richard we didn't have that problem. Richard looks and sings just like Kenny Chesney, we knew he could entertain our guests if they weren't having fun. Richard did such a great job he didn't need to sing and entertain our guests. He accommodated our guest's requests for special songs, and we really appriciated his thoughtfulness. I will recommend Richard to anyone needing a DJ/MC and he will always be our "go to" guy for future events.

Thank you again Richard for all our special memories and good times!!!

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
The New Mrs.
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Richard was dj and master of ceremony for my wedding on March 8, 2014. He was professional every time we were in contact, as well as on my big day. He was organized, punctual, and flexible; I would recommend his services to anyone planning their own big day.

• Wedding: 03/10/2014
Ashleigh
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Richard was great. He went above & beyond our expectations and made the day fun & fabulous!!

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
Claire
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One of the best parts of the night. He set up very early to make sure his sound was correct. He brought lighting and made the dance space like a disco! His selection of music was spot on. He called several times before the wedding to make sure the song choices and program timing was right. And to top it off, he has a fun personality. I would highly recommend Richard to anyone planning a wedding or special event.

• Wedding: 12/31/2013
Jaimee
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It has been the best DJ service that we've ever had, we celebrated(with a DJ) a Quinceanos and 2 weddings and I can honestly say that it was worth every penny of it, which by the way was very reasonable. We have also been to many weddings and they were ok. Richard was very professional and even dressed up with a tuxedo. He was very accommodating with all of our requests and the set up was neat and clean. We come from a family that loves to dance and with Richard we got down until the end. I would highly recommend Richard to every event!

• Wedding: 12/14/2013
Zulim
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the beginning Richard made everything very simple and stress free by sitting down with me and my fiance and going over everything and answering all of our questions. He also provided a packet for us to fill out. I had trouble deciding on certain songs with everything else going on with the wedding but Richard kindly helped me and he came up with the perfect mixture of music for my reception. He made my wedding fun and up beating and was very helpful threw out the whole wedding making sure everything was in place. I would recommend him to everyone. The price was wonderful compared to most and He was well worth it. Can't wait to find another event to hire him for.

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
jami
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I spoke with Richard before the reception and told him we wanted to be able to hold conversations without having to yell, he promised the music would not be too loud and it wasn't. He played a lively mix and kept people on the dance floor. My 80 year old brother in law even found something to dance to. He was dressed and acted professionally and helped to move the venue along. I would not hesitate to recommend his services.

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
Patricia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We would absolutely recommend Richard's DJ & Karaoke Services for your upcoming event . . . wedding, regatta, mardi gras ball or any other special event! They were extremely easy to work with, price was competitive, and they did an incredible job entertaining guests. Richard was accommodating to special requests from guests and had every song you could imagine! I highly recommend their services at your next function, very professional, polite and extremely easy to work with.

• Wedding: 08/04/2013
Jennifer
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Richard was great! He was very professional and kept the party going.

Private User
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

He was a very good DJ. Played exactly what we asked him to and kept it clean. Made sure everyone was having a good time

Anonymous
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Very nice and fun to work with

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were very pleased with Richard's DJ services. He was very professional during our initial meeting all the way through the wedding.He responded promptly to my emails and made sure everything flowed smoothly the entire night. He played the right mix of songs to keep everyone interested. Overall everything was great and I would recommend him to anyone.

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Richard was absolutely amazing. He was very communicative, flexible, and thoughtful. He is not only incredibly professional, but genuinely cares for your event and wants it to be successful. He played fun, audience appropriate music that kept the party going. He had us play the shoe game and the guests loved it! Even the event coordinator adored him.

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Richard was recommended to me from family and friends, and i am glad i chose him. He was very professional, friendly, and helpful. I couldnt have asked for anyone better! I would highly recommend him to anyone! :)

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Richard did a great job. He was very flexible when setting up times to meet and discuss the event. From the first time we contacted Richard to the last minute of the reception night, Richard fullfilled every need that a DJ could fulfill and more He . He made the process so easy for us in the planning phase and the night of the event. Richard was like a wedding planner and DJ rolled into one. He made sure that night ran smoothly so we had nothing to worry about. At the last minute we requested that he stay another hour and he did, no complaints whatsoever! All the guests said it was a hell of a party and said they had a blast! Richard helped us have an unforgettable night that our friends and family will be talking about for years and we couldn't have asked for anything better! Thanks Richard.. we will tell all our engaged and single friends about ya!

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
228-217-2644
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards