Reynolds Treasures

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband discovered Reynolds Treasures when we planned on doing a small elopement ceremony because their prices were affordable and their elopement packages looked fantastic. I worked with Penny from the beginning and she was incredibly helpful in creating the plans for our destination wedding. Penny talked me through every step of planning and set us up with fantastic vendors, which made my life so much easier! She maintained consistent communication through the months we planned and answered any/all the questions I had. Throughout the weekend of our wedding, Penny was only a text and phone call away. She made sure that everything was set up perfectly and everything ran smoothly. Penny helped us to have our dream wedding and we couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

After trying to plan a big wedding we opted to do a small ceremony on the beach.. while looking for a Officiant and reading all the reviews we decided to go with Penny and Jessica @ Reynolds Treasures.. Penny is super sweet and when i emailed her she responded promptly. She answered every single little and big questions i had.. Penny made using her a Blessing especially since i am a out of state bride.
Jessica was our Officiant for our wedding we had a blast with her she is very up beat and friendly, kinda like have a friend of the family marry you (lol).. She always had a smile on her face and truly seemed Blessed to perform our wedding.
Jessica and photographer Roger Kirby were extremely exceptional and professional, after arriving early and taking us thru the entire ordeal step by step everything happened as it was suppose to with little hiccups (LOL). With out a doubt we would recommend them to anyone that asked.

Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning

When planning our wedding my fiance and I were very nervous about being so far away from our wedding location and trying to find someone that would be able to take our thoughts and ideas and make them into real life. From the very beginning, working with Penny was super easy. We met with Penny once in person and the rest of the correspondence we had was over email, but not once throughout the whole process was I nervous about how my wedding would look, or if things would run smoothly. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. The ceremony was beyond my wildest dreams. Everything was what I wanted and more. The photographer and officiant she hired for us were out of this world, the set up was absolutely beautiful, and everything ran so smoothly. I cannot thank Penny enough for everything she did to make our wedding one we will remember and be grateful for, for a lifetime.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Penny made everything so easy! We purchased the Beach Elopement package and it could not have been more perfect. For these two brides, simple is the way to go and Penny's process could not have been easier. Once you pick a date, you get an options form where you can customize your package... chairs for your guests (if any), special ceremony components (sand, unity candle). We decided to go for extra cupcakes. The package included a professional photographer (50 photos - we ended up with 150), bouquet (she will even do two if there are two brides for no extra charge. My bouquet was the most gorgeous I have ever seen!), cake or cupcakes, ceremony and all the planning. The location (Sullivan's Island) was fantastic. Penny answered every call and e-mail in a super timely manner. I will recommend Penny and Reynolds Treasures to anyone looking to get married in Charleston, SC.

Services Used: Officiant

Penny is very professional, efficient, responsive, and kind. We feel very fortunate to have had her as our officiant!

Private User
Recently Married

Penny did a really good job helping us with getting our license and officiant the ceremony

dianne
12/06/2014

Penny Reynolds MADE this wedding a dream come true. Even when a couple of family members acted like children (sigh), she took care of everything. The majority of the success of this wedding came from Penny. She was invaluable.

Kristin
11/15/2014

Penny was an absolute joy to work with! She did an amazing job and provided invaluable insight into wedding planning for us. We couldn't have made our day a success without her help!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Can't thank you enough, Penny. It was exactly the ceremony we wanted. Thanks for being so flexible with the site change. Thank you thank you!!

Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning

I truly cannot say enough about Reynolds Treasures. They helped create the perfect wedding day package for me. Our day was absolutely amazing and filled with so many beautiful memories. The planning process was unbelievably easy to navigate. Every question I had was answered promptly and professionally. The locations they had to offer were breathtaking and the perfect setting for an intimate elopement. Because of Reynolds Treasures, our day was fun, loving, and memorable. I did not have to worry about anything. I would recommend Reynolds Treasures to anyone for all of their wedding planning, destination wedding, or elopement needs. They made our day perfect!

Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning

very helpful and accomodating and great service

Sheri
10/11/2014

Penny was very professional! I was so impressed with everything that she did to make our day special for us. From the Vows down to the flowers,photography and venue everything was as I had dreamed it would be.

RaeEllen
10/09/2014

After reading reviews online, my (then fiance) & I chose to use Penny's services for our elopement last month. All I knew was that I wanted a beach wedding & I just wanted it to be the two of us. From that, she organized a beautiful day for us. The entire wedding planning process was a dream- She gave me the freedom to have as much or as little involvement and control as I felt I needed to have. I trusted her with EVERYTHING, my answer always seemed to be "Oh, whatever you think would look/work/be best" because she seemed to be very knowledgeable and have so much experience with wedding planning- and also because I'm the most indecisive person in the world! Then, after a few months of emails, which she always answered promptly (a lot of times within minutes), our big day was here, and it went off without a hitch. It was the perfect day and we literally were swimming in the ocean all morning and afternoon, and then got married at 5:45 that evening. No stress, no worrying; all we had to do was have ourselves dressed! Penny and Trey (the photographer) were phenomenal; My flowers were GORGEOUS; Our ceremony, which she detailed to fit our personalities exactly how we wanted, was perfect; The pictures were amazing. Then afterwards we celebrated by eating at a wonderful little restaurant, per Penny's recommendations, and then came home to eat our wedding cake and drink sparkling cider, which also came from Penny (and was delicious!!). Afterwards, I felt like I had really gotten to know Penny, as we had emailed back and forth for months, & she was a pleasure to work with and I am unbelievably grateful for her flawless execution of our perfect day. I would absolutely recommend Reynold's Treasures (Penny) to anyone and everyone. I can't say enough how wonderful our experience was, from start to finish, it was just perfect.

Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning

My husband and I decided to elope to Folly Beach, SC to get married. We wanted our day to be stress-free and only about us. I scoured the internet for months for an officiant/planner and I kept coming back to Penny. She had everything we needed in one place! From my very first email, Penny was super attentive to all of my requests. I could tell that she really cared that our day went exactly and I dreamed. We chose not to travel to Folly before the wedding but email communication was just fine. Penny took care of everything from the photographer to the cake (cupcakes). She brought the cupcakes, champagne, and flutes to our hotel before the wedding so they wouldn't get hot on the beach. She even watched the weather and offered to move the ceremony up so that we wouldn't get soaked! It turned out to be a gorgeous evening. The ceremony was perfect and was EXACTLY what we had wished for. We could not have been more pleased!!! Penny was absolutely amazing!

Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Penny was very organized and professional and she was a great help in our wedding planning. We planned the wedding all on our own which was a lot of work. But she helped us through the process. Thanks Penny

Private User
Recently Married

Penny, Trey (sorry if I spelled it wrong :-)), and Reynolds Treasures are nothing short of amazing!
When my husband and I decided to do a small private ceremony on the beach in Charleston, I thought our marriage would end before it ever began! Haha. "Lets go to the beach and get married" he said. "It will be easy" he said. I thought, "He has NO idea how hectic planning a wedding is. Let alone, planning a wedding in a city 6 hours away!"
Penny and her crew put all of those fears to rest in an instant. She immediately took the reigns and made everything perfect. Down to the very last detail. I just showed up and looked pretty.
The thing I liked best about the whole experience was that I feel like my best friend was 6 hours away planning my wedding for me. A best friend would make every effort to make your wedding day the most beautiful day of your life and thats what Penny did. I didnt just have a wedding planner in Charleston. I had someone who did the wedding exactly how o wanted it and even added special details I never could have imagined.
When rain threatened our romantic beach ceremony, Penny saved the day with an equally romantic indoor venue.
I can't thank Reynolds Treasures enough for their hard work!