Reynolds Treasures

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I enjoyed working with both Penny and Jessica. They made everything extremely easy and our ceremony was beautiful and simple, just what I wanted :)

Services Used: Officiant

My husband and I chose Reynolds Treasures after deciding that a destination wedding would be our dream wedding then dealing with all the stress of a traditional wedding in our home state. Penny did a wonderful job with everything and answering all our questions and helping us pick the perfect location. Even though we communicated primarily by email she made us feel comfortable that everything would turn out perfectly, and it did. If anyone is thinking of doing a destination wedding like we did, we would most definitely recommend getting a hold of Penny at Reynolds Treasures.

Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning

We loved Penny! She did an amazing job with making sure our beach wedding was perfect. I appreciated how detailed and organized she was and really took the time to make sure we had the ceremony we wanted. Her package options are very affordable and have all the options you really need. We are not from the Charleston area and did most of our communication through email, but I felt confident through the whole process that everything was taken care of. We were very pleased with the services!

Erica
06/13/2015

My officiant (Penny) was exceptional! She helped provide the necessary tools to write my very own ceremony including my vows! She was perfect. Wouldn't have hired anyone else or done it any other way.

Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning

My husband discovered Reynolds Treasures when we planned on doing a small elopement ceremony because their prices were affordable and their elopement packages looked fantastic. I worked with Penny from the beginning and she was incredibly helpful in creating the plans for our destination wedding. Penny talked me through every step of planning and set us up with fantastic vendors, which made my life so much easier! She maintained consistent communication through the months we planned and answered any/all the questions I had. Throughout the weekend of our wedding, Penny was only a text and phone call away. She made sure that everything was set up perfectly and everything ran smoothly. Penny helped us to have our dream wedding and we couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

After trying to plan a big wedding we opted to do a small ceremony on the beach.. while looking for a Officiant and reading all the reviews we decided to go with Penny and Jessica @ Reynolds Treasures.. Penny is super sweet and when i emailed her she responded promptly. She answered every single little and big questions i had.. Penny made using her a Blessing especially since i am a out of state bride.
Jessica was our Officiant for our wedding we had a blast with her she is very up beat and friendly, kinda like have a friend of the family marry you (lol).. She always had a smile on her face and truly seemed Blessed to perform our wedding.
Jessica and photographer Roger Kirby were extremely exceptional and professional, after arriving early and taking us thru the entire ordeal step by step everything happened as it was suppose to with little hiccups (LOL). With out a doubt we would recommend them to anyone that asked.

Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning

When planning our wedding my fiance and I were very nervous about being so far away from our wedding location and trying to find someone that would be able to take our thoughts and ideas and make them into real life. From the very beginning, working with Penny was super easy. We met with Penny once in person and the rest of the correspondence we had was over email, but not once throughout the whole process was I nervous about how my wedding would look, or if things would run smoothly. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. The ceremony was beyond my wildest dreams. Everything was what I wanted and more. The photographer and officiant she hired for us were out of this world, the set up was absolutely beautiful, and everything ran so smoothly. I cannot thank Penny enough for everything she did to make our wedding one we will remember and be grateful for, for a lifetime.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Penny made everything so easy! We purchased the Beach Elopement package and it could not have been more perfect. For these two brides, simple is the way to go and Penny's process could not have been easier. Once you pick a date, you get an options form where you can customize your package... chairs for your guests (if any), special ceremony components (sand, unity candle). We decided to go for extra cupcakes. The package included a professional photographer (50 photos - we ended up with 150), bouquet (she will even do two if there are two brides for no extra charge. My bouquet was the most gorgeous I have ever seen!), cake or cupcakes, ceremony and all the planning. The location (Sullivan's Island) was fantastic. Penny answered every call and e-mail in a super timely manner. I will recommend Penny and Reynolds Treasures to anyone looking to get married in Charleston, SC.

Services Used: Officiant

Penny is very professional, efficient, responsive, and kind. We feel very fortunate to have had her as our officiant!

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Penny did a really good job helping us with getting our license and officiant the ceremony

dianne
12/06/2014

Penny Reynolds MADE this wedding a dream come true. Even when a couple of family members acted like children (sigh), she took care of everything. The majority of the success of this wedding came from Penny. She was invaluable.

Kristin
11/15/2014

Penny was an absolute joy to work with! She did an amazing job and provided invaluable insight into wedding planning for us. We couldn't have made our day a success without her help!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Can't thank you enough, Penny. It was exactly the ceremony we wanted. Thanks for being so flexible with the site change. Thank you thank you!!

Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning

I truly cannot say enough about Reynolds Treasures. They helped create the perfect wedding day package for me. Our day was absolutely amazing and filled with so many beautiful memories. The planning process was unbelievably easy to navigate. Every question I had was answered promptly and professionally. The locations they had to offer were breathtaking and the perfect setting for an intimate elopement. Because of Reynolds Treasures, our day was fun, loving, and memorable. I did not have to worry about anything. I would recommend Reynolds Treasures to anyone for all of their wedding planning, destination wedding, or elopement needs. They made our day perfect!

Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning

very helpful and accomodating and great service

Sheri
1 Review
10/11/2014

Penny was very professional! I was so impressed with everything that she did to make our day special for us. From the Vows down to the flowers,photography and venue everything was as I had dreamed it would be.