Reverend Prima Diva

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Wedded Bliss!
Prima Diva was a extreme pleasure from the initial meeting to the proclamation of our union. She was open to hearing all of our "wants" when it came to officiating our ceremony. She sent us three of her sample ceremonies and was excited to see that we had worked over one of our own. She gave us great feedback. Prima was into our vows, into our wine box ceremony, and totally into our love. She made it clear that her job of binding us together was legal, but also a emotional choice for all three of us. She would love to marry us if we would live by our vows, for our whole lives, until death do us part.
Thanks PRIMA!!
We loved every minute.
Best,
Megan and Tyler Hawkins

Private User
Recently Married

Rev. Diva is an absolute delight. She is very professional, prompt and efficient, but also has an amazing warmth and energy about her. She works collaboratively with you to create the perfect ceremony and gives great advice on more than just the ceremony if you ask her. She has a wealth of knowledge on weddings. I would absolutely recommend her; she is amazing. Everyone at my wedding just loved her, and so did I.

Myesha
09/14/2014

Thanks Rev. Prima Diva for playing a very important part of my husband and I wedding.
You were always on time for every meeting, premarital counseling etc.
Your ceremony options were amazing and felt like you wrote them specifically for my husband and I. I would recommend you to all of my friend who are getting married in the future. Your amazing and thanks again?

Sara
09/06/2014

Awesome officiant! Prima worked hard to make our wedding day our wedding day unique and special!!!

Shajuan
08/15/2014

Reverend Prima Diva was a complete joy to work with. She tailored our ceremony and vows and they fit us perfectly. She was always efficient and quick to get back to me and return emails. She truly played a part in making our wedding day so special. Thank you Prima!

JEANNE
08/08/2014
4.7

I would HIGHLY recommend Prima to all brides to be! She was knowledgeable, professional, personable and had great ceremony options. Thanks so much Prima! You are the best!

Kate
08/02/2014

Prima is fabulous! We felt comfortable right away with her. She is flexible on meetings, very personable and a joy to work with! I love how she let us mix up our vows and more than willing to make any changes to the vows! When we renew our vows she will be the first one to call!

Rachelle
11/21/2013

Prima Diva is as good as they come. Having her perform our ceremony was the icing on the cake! Prima always had time to respond promptly to questions we had, which was nice so we weren't anxiously waiting. You can tell by working with her, its not just work its much more. Prima made sure our vows fit our character and weren't just words. During the ceremony listening to the words she was speaking, looking at the crowd of family taken by what was happening... I knew this moment wouldn't be right without Prima.

Deborah
10/19/2013

We had Reverend Prima officiate our wedding this year at the Grand Island Mansion. Not only was she professional and helpful in every way, she went the extra mile in incorporating some different traditions into our vows. She definatly was the Calm in the Storm on the day of! I would highly recommend her!

Tammy
10/12/2013

I was in desperate need of an officiant as I had waited a little too long to book one. Luckily I came across this lovely lady and we couldn't be happier with her! Prima Diva is one of those special people who sincerely cares about eeach wedding and makes it a point to create a unique ceremony just for you. She answered all of our questions promptly and even sent me e mails late in the evening to let us know she was thinking of us - finding just the right words to make our day special. She let me give ideas and really got excited with me as we saw it all come together. The day of the wedding she read every word just right and with the right feel, making it very touching. I could not have imagined it more perfect! My heart really goes out to Prima! Many many thanks to her!

Ashley & Taylor
09/14/2013

Reverend Prima Diva helped make our wedding day perfect and we could have not asked for a better person to marry us. She was very good at getting back to us quickly on questions we had and helped us create a perfect ceremony. We wanted to have Fisherman's knot ceremony and she helped us write and create the perfect words for it. She was very helpful through the whole process and I cannot thank her enough.

Kelly
08/08/2013

She took time to get to know us as a couple and went over and beyond to make our vows perfect.

Jerri
05/24/2013

I would highly recommend Reverend Prima Diva to anyone who needs an officiant. She was so professional, friendly, caring, accomodating. Our orignal officiant was the uncle of the bride, but due to an motocycle accident one week before the wedding he was unable to preform the wedding ceremony. We call Reverend Prima Diva met with her on Monday and she preformed an amazing ceremony on Friday evening! Not only did she reassure us that everything would work out just fine with the limited amount of time before the wedding, it was her idea to acknowledge at the begining of the ceremony that she was filling in for the brides uncle who was to preform the ceremony but due to a motorcycle accident he was unable to. Not only did this mean so much to the bride, members of the family in the audiance were very touched as well. The ceremony was beautiful and ran so smoothly you would have thought we had worked with Reverend Prima Diva for months!!!

Amber
10/15/2012

Reverend Prima Diva was amazing as our officiant, a great asset to our ceremony. She really helped the ceremony be about us. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a officiant. I found her very easy to work with, she was always available and responded quickly. She had great suggestions and great references and is well known in the Wedding Business and she won't let you down.

chandra
10/06/2012

Rev. Prima Diva was exceptional. We met with her approximately 1 month prior to our wedding and throw her a curve ball by requesting our vows to be read in both English and Spanish. Even through this was the first time Rev. Prima has performed a bilingual service she did an amazing job! The ceremony was exactly was we were looking for it was simple and beautiful. I highly recommend Rev. Prima for any ceremony, she is professional and personal. She takes the time to get to know the couple and creates vows to suit their needs.

Services Used: Officiant

Wow I can't say enough good about Prima!!! Despite two changes of venue, changes in color scheme, her car breaking down half way enroute to Fort Bragg, she came through with flying colors. She rode the rest of the way to the venue in a tow truck and rather than being worried about the cost of her car repair all she cared about what how I would feel if she was late... despite all the challenges she made it there, and performed the ceremony beautifully. As far as I'm concerned if you are in the Yolo or Sacramento areas you would be crazy not to get this lady to officiate your special day. Thank you Rev. Prima Diva for being such a wonderful part of our special day.