Reverend Gale M. York

Reverend Gale M. York

Finding one's life partner is a gift which should be celebrated.

Alpharetta, GA 30004 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination), Christian - Anglican, C...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She was great and very professional.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Cristina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are not the ordinary couple and Reverend York did an awesome job making our day, a day to remember. Thank you Reverend York.

• Wedding: 03/27/2014
Tim
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend Gayle York has been a real gift in our life. We were looking for a non-denominational wedding officiant, and although she performs Christian weddings, was flexible as we navigated thru the wedding planning process and she made it very easy for us to craft our own ceremony - she sent us a few different documents with ceremony outlines for us to pick and choose from.
I was able to add just the things I wanted, adjust the wording to better suit our needs and to let her be the expert on the best way to take certain steps.
Our large family guest ceremony was made absolutely perfect by her attention to what we wanted - including her taking the lead when I said, "Okay, let's do this" to start the ceremony.
Her voice carries well without being overbearing and her experience with over 1000 wedding ceremonies (maybe even more than 1500 now!) really comes thru with the way she words each section of the ceremony.
This woman is the real deal - I highly recommend working with her if you want your wedding to be special, spiritual and just what you might not have realized you wanted.

Reverend Gale M. York responded with the following comments:

Thank you Alisa for the wonderful review. It was my pleasure to share your special day with you and Zohair. I thoroughly enjoyed the challenge of bringing your two world's beliefs together to help make your ceremony exactly what you wanted it to be.

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
Alisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so happy we chose Reverend York to officiate our wedding. Not only did she allow us to tailor our ceremony to fit our personalities, she truly cared about making our day special. She also provided rehearsal services, which enhanced our experience by helping us and everyone in our wedding party understand exactly what to expect during the service on our wedding day.

We would highly recommend Reverend York's services if you are looking for a great experience.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend York was just what we needed for our wedding. I didnt schedule an officient until a month before my date. She was able to schedule a time to personally meet with my fiance and I before the event. She explained all of the options and detail and assured us that we would be able to customize as needed and even schedule a rehearsal.

Our wedding was outside and non-religious. We were able to customize every word of the ceremony to make it especially personal. Rev York was prompt, attentive, and even did a quick 'run-through' for the nervous groom. It was exactly what we needed.

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gail was so cool, calm and collected on the day of my wedding it was exactly what I needed from her!! And she was by far the most reasonably priced of all the officiants I looked into. I would definitely recommend her to anyone for her price, responsiveness and overall satisfaction. She also took care of signing and filing my marriage certificate with the county. Thank you Gail!

• Wedding: 05/26/2013
Katy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a wonderful experience with Reverend Gale! She worked with us to customize the service to be exactly what we wanted - the vows, the reading (e e cummings), and the overall process. In fact, she officiated our wedding on HER birthday! We're so glad she was available! - Chance & Pamela

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
Chance
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so glad we found Rev. Gale to be our officiant. She was such a delight to work with and so professional. We are so pleased and would definitely recommend her to any and everyone.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend York was very knowledgeable, prompt, and helpful!

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Reverend York. She truly made our ceremony beautiful, fun, and stress-free. Her calm, relaxed demeanor helped ensure that the day was special for us and for our guests. She was a pleasure to work with, from the planning to the rehearsal to the wedding itself. We had plenty of options, and ended up customizing our ceremony to fit us perfectly. thank you, thank you, thank you!

• Wedding: 09/01/2012

Special thanks from Mr. and Mrs. Drayton Sebastian

August 11, 2012 was a special and memorable day for us, the day when we took our vows to be permanently bonded together in marriage, in the presence of our family members and dear friends. From the outset, and, during the logistics phase for our wedding ceremony, Reverend Gale exhibited the highest caliber of professionalism and respect, and was extremely courteous, highly responsive and accommodating. She made herself readily available to us in an attempt to address any questions or concerns we had in a timely manner. On the day of the event, she performed a remarkable ceremony, filled with the spiritual component that we desired. Without Reverend Gale, our ceremony would not have been as meaningful as it was. In light of the aforementioned, without qualms or hesitation, we highly recommend Reverend Gale as a wedding officiant who will be instrumental in providing any couple with the memorable wedding ceremony desired.

Reverend Gale, thanks for your kindness, guidance and support during this memorable event in our lives. We wish you the very best.

Cheers,
Drayton & Ingrid

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend Gale was a pleasure to work with. Absolutely delightful energy and and extreme amount of patience. Thanks again Reverend Gale!

• Wedding: 08/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverand Gale York was a joy to work with from our first meeting. She was kind, professional, and very accommodating as to what we wanted for our small and intimate service. We loved her suggestions on how to incorporate my daughter into the ceremony and her willingness to let my daughter do a reading during the ceremony even though this was a last minute addition on the day of the wedding. Reverand Gale was exactly what we wanted in an officiant and more. I would recommend her and the wonderful service she provides to anyone who is getting married.

• Wedding: 06/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The process for choosing a minister for your wedding can be difficult with all kinds of services offered to new couples. Rev Gale could not have been more perfect for us and what we desired for our wedding day. She was very professional, non nonsense and organized. She listened to what we wanted and steered us in the right direction. the ceremony was perfect and she helped to make it that way. Very stress free!

• Wedding: 06/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We enjoyed working with Reverend Gale York, because she was very flexible about her schedule and we loved her energy towards making our wedding perfect. She gave us many ideas for different types of Ceremonies and Rituals which helped us decide which one was the best for us. I also respected the fact that she responded to emails in a quick manner. It made my life easier as a bride, not to always be on the phone. Reverend Gale York, was worth every penny. She was there when I needed her and she helped coordinate the wedding with my Platinum Package. During our Rehearshal , she made sure we all knew our parts and that we were satisified with the results. I felt very comfrotable being around her and she made me in the end a very happy bride. To any bride out there, I would recommend Reverend Gale York to be your officant. The quailty of service was amazing :)

• Wedding: 05/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend York is a fantastic marriage officiant, and I recommend her to all. My wife and I come from different cultural backgrounds. When we searched for an officiant, we looked from someone that was willing to customize a ceremony that fit our diverse roots. We knew from the get go that Reverend York was the right match. She worked closely with us to create a customized ceremony. On the big day, she perfectly conducted the ceremony we put together. Her presence and command of the room was stellar. I highly recommend Reverend York to all people looking to create a perfect wedding!

- Matt & Becca

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
678-773-4937
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment