Reverend Gale M. York

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our wedding was beyond even my wildest imagination. Reverend Gale was everything and more I could have asked for. Helped guide me to the ceremony we wanted, was open to customizing the service to fit with our personalities. The day is one I'll never forget. She was very kind and patient with changes in time which we had at the last minute. The ceremony was flawless. Highly recommend her for such a very important day is someones life.

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend York did an amazing job at our wedding. We loved how open minded she was, and her willingness to work with our requests no matter how strange they may had been; she is such a sweetheart! She was extremely helpful and flexible. She coordinated everything with us in a smooth fashion at a very reasonable price. She got along with with our guests as well, and the guests loved her. We loved having her presence there and would recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant,

Cristina
09/27/2014

She was great and very professional.

Tim
03/27/2014

We are not the ordinary couple and Reverend York did an awesome job making our day, a day to remember. Thank you Reverend York.

Alisa
11/16/2013

Reverend Gayle York has been a real gift in our life. We were looking for a non-denominational wedding officiant, and although she performs Christian weddings, was flexible as we navigated thru the wedding planning process and she made it very easy for us to craft our own ceremony - she sent us a few different documents with ceremony outlines for us to pick and choose from.
I was able to add just the things I wanted, adjust the wording to better suit our needs and to let her be the expert on the best way to take certain steps.
Our large family guest ceremony was made absolutely perfect by her attention to what we wanted - including her taking the lead when I said, "Okay, let's do this" to start the ceremony.
Her voice carries well without being overbearing and her experience with over 1000 wedding ceremonies (maybe even more than 1500 now!) really comes thru with the way she words each section of the ceremony.
This woman is the real deal - I highly recommend working with her if you want your wedding to be special, spiritual and just what you might not have realized you wanted.

Reverend Gale M. York responded with the following comments:

Thank you Alisa for the wonderful review. It was my pleasure to share your special day with you and Zohair. I thoroughly enjoyed the challenge of bringing your two world's beliefs together to help make your ceremony exactly what you wanted it to be.

Services Used: Officiant

We are so happy we chose Reverend York to officiate our wedding. Not only did she allow us to tailor our ceremony to fit our personalities, she truly cared about making our day special. She also provided rehearsal services, which enhanced our experience by helping us and everyone in our wedding party understand exactly what to expect during the service on our wedding day.

We would highly recommend Reverend York's services if you are looking for a great experience.

Jennifer
09/01/2013

Reverend York was just what we needed for our wedding. I didnt schedule an officient until a month before my date. She was able to schedule a time to personally meet with my fiance and I before the event. She explained all of the options and detail and assured us that we would be able to customize as needed and even schedule a rehearsal.

Our wedding was outside and non-religious. We were able to customize every word of the ceremony to make it especially personal. Rev York was prompt, attentive, and even did a quick 'run-through' for the nervous groom. It was exactly what we needed.

Katy
05/26/2013

Gail was so cool, calm and collected on the day of my wedding it was exactly what I needed from her!! And she was by far the most reasonably priced of all the officiants I looked into. I would definitely recommend her to anyone for her price, responsiveness and overall satisfaction. She also took care of signing and filing my marriage certificate with the county. Thank you Gail!

Chance
05/18/2013

We had a wonderful experience with Reverend Gale! She worked with us to customize the service to be exactly what we wanted - the vows, the reading (e e cummings), and the overall process. In fact, she officiated our wedding on HER birthday! We're so glad she was available! - Chance & Pamela

Private User
2+ years ago

I am so glad we found Rev. Gale to be our officiant. She was such a delight to work with and so professional. We are so pleased and would definitely recommend her to any and everyone.

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend York was very knowledgeable, prompt, and helpful!

Services Used: Officiant

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Reverend York. She truly made our ceremony beautiful, fun, and stress-free. Her calm, relaxed demeanor helped ensure that the day was special for us and for our guests. She was a pleasure to work with, from the planning to the rehearsal to the wedding itself. We had plenty of options, and ended up customizing our ceremony to fit us perfectly. thank you, thank you, thank you!

Special thanks from Mr. and Mrs. Drayton Sebastian

August 11, 2012 was a special and memorable day for us, the day when we took our vows to be permanently bonded together in marriage, in the presence of our family members and dear friends. From the outset, and, during the logistics phase for our wedding ceremony, Reverend Gale exhibited the highest caliber of professionalism and respect, and was extremely courteous, highly responsive and accommodating. She made herself readily available to us in an attempt to address any questions or concerns we had in a timely manner. On the day of the event, she performed a remarkable ceremony, filled with the spiritual component that we desired. Without Reverend Gale, our ceremony would not have been as meaningful as it was. In light of the aforementioned, without qualms or hesitation, we highly recommend Reverend Gale as a wedding officiant who will be instrumental in providing any couple with the memorable wedding ceremony desired.

Reverend Gale, thanks for your kindness, guidance and support during this memorable event in our lives. We wish you the very best.

Cheers,
Drayton & Ingrid

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Gale was a pleasure to work with. Absolutely delightful energy and and extreme amount of patience. Thanks again Reverend Gale!

Services Used: Officiant

Reverand Gale York was a joy to work with from our first meeting. She was kind, professional, and very accommodating as to what we wanted for our small and intimate service. We loved her suggestions on how to incorporate my daughter into the ceremony and her willingness to let my daughter do a reading during the ceremony even though this was a last minute addition on the day of the wedding. Reverand Gale was exactly what we wanted in an officiant and more. I would recommend her and the wonderful service she provides to anyone who is getting married.

Services Used: Officiant

The process for choosing a minister for your wedding can be difficult with all kinds of services offered to new couples. Rev Gale could not have been more perfect for us and what we desired for our wedding day. She was very professional, non nonsense and organized. She listened to what we wanted and steered us in the right direction. the ceremony was perfect and she helped to make it that way. Very stress free!