Reverend Connie Jones-Steward

Value
Flexibility
Recently Married
4.7

Connie did a great job as the officiant for my wedding. My partner and I chose to write our own ceremony and we were running late in getting our text to her, but Connie was patient and understanding. We also took a fairly unorthodox approach to our ceremony and its location, and Connie was interested in a respectful way, while being open-minded throughout. When the ceremony was late in starting, Connie was totally unflustered, even though she had shown up half an hour earlier (and at short notice) at our request. Connie also communicated very promptly and reliably around sending our signed marriage licence off for processing.

Nelinda
06/28/2014

Very good service... At last minute we contact her, and she did a great job. Thank you Connie...

1+ year ago

Reverend Connie was great. She was punctual, professional, and thorough. We would definitely recommend her!!

Omar
02/23/2014

Reverend Connie was wonderful to work with as she was both flexible and creative. Her experience and guidance truly made our wedding less stressful.

Cynthia
01/01/2014

We really thought we'd have trouble finding someone to make our wedding ceremony become a reality. January 1, 2014 at the stroke of midnight...at the beach! Rev. Connie Jones-Steward accepted the challenge and performed a beautiful ceremony for us. She was kind, patient, flexible, timely, organized, open-minded, knowledgeable, and professional. If we were EVER going to do it again, we would not hesitate to contact her. Thank you, Rev. Connie. You remind us that professional integrity still exists.

Reverend Connie Jones-Steward responded with the following comments:

Thank you! Planning a NYE Wedding for the stroke of midnight was a welcomed challenge and I'm happy that the two of you were pleased with the results.

Renee
10/26/2013

Connie was excellent. She dressed up as we requested since our wedding was a costume party.

Tammy
10/08/2013

Rev Connie was FABO.... She was sooo nice, sweet and very helpful. We are from outta state and interested in a wedding in Los Angeles on the beach. She helped us pick the perfect beach and location by the Santa Monica Pier. She was always available to help me with all my questions, and I had plenty. She was on time, and helped us get all the preperations done before and during the ceremony.
The price was very fair and would use her again and recommend her to everyone. The words she chose to use for our wedding were perfect and very sweet. She will/can customize anything you want. I just cant say enough about her. She was wonderful and my advice to you is USE REV CONNIE...

Reverend Connie Jones-Steward responded with the following comments:

Wow, thank you Tammy for such a great review. I'm going to use this one as my new featured review.

1+ year ago

Rev. Connie was extremely helpful to me when I was scheduling our small wedding ceremony. She provided flexibility with both the date and time after I had to keep changing it based on our schedules and the schedule of our witness. She also allowed us to dictate how we wanted the wedding to feel- we wanted only a brief ceremony with plenty of time to exchange our written vows, and she gave us just that. It was simple and perfect for us, and Connie was warm, courteous and thoughtful. It was a joy to have her be a part of our special day and I would highly recommend her services to anyone needing an officiant!

Rachel
09/29/2013

Connie was such a joy to have on our special day. She wrote an amazing ceremony and it was beautiful on the day even without a rehearsal. (We chose not to have one)

Connie helped make our day a beautiful lasting memory.

Demery
09/14/2013

Rev. Connie was great! She was punctual, professional, flexible and had an array of ceremony selections to choose from. She made our special day all the more special! We highly recommend her!

Kathryn
08/24/2013

Rev. Jones-Steward helped make my wedding so special and meaningful to myself and my (now) husband. She was quick to respond to my calls or emails, and she customized the ceremony to fit our personalities. The ceremony was perfect, the wording was great and she even used information about where we were getting married (under a giant oak tree) in the ceremony. On the day of the wedding she was on time and ready to help us. She was flexible when, at the last minute, we said that we would like to face our friends and family, and she helped us maneuver the microphone so we could do so. Since my husband and I live 4 hours from where the wedding took place, it was so helpful and convenient that she was able to notarize all the extra paperwork for changing my name. Thank you, Rev. Jones-Steward, for all of your help and your superb words.

Reverend Connie Jones-Steward responded with the following comments:

Thank you Kathryn. it was such a pleasure to work with you and Matthew. The planning process can be tricky when there is a great distance between the officiant and the couple, so thank you for always being available and responsive when clarification or input was needed.

kandice
07/05/2013

Rev Connie, was very prompt and professional. My family felt as if we knew her for years! Would definitely recommend her and will use her for our other events!

Reverend Connie Jones-Steward responded with the following comments:

Thank you! I too felt as if we've known each other for years. Sometimes personalities just click :)

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Connie was amazing! She was organized, professional, and friendly from the planning process all the way to our big day. She helped to make our wedding ceremony perfect!!!!

Aymee
03/31/2013

I can't say enough great things about Reverend Connie! She was courteous, respectful, professional, and an all-around fabulous woman on my special day! She really listened when I told her about the unique things I needed in my ceremony. I'm so grateful I found her to officiate.

Reverend Connie Jones-Steward responded with the following comments:

Thank you Aymee. It was a delight to officiate for the two of you. I love small, intimate weddings and your hospitality to both me and my husband was much appreciated.

Services Used: Officiant

I would like to say Connie did an AMAZING job on our wedding 3/30/13.
No one could have done a better job!!!

Much love.

Shon

Debbie
01/05/2013

Reverend Connie Jones-Steward was the most personable, professional, and kindest wedding officiant we interviewed. We are more than happy that we chose her to marry us.

Reverend Connie Jones-Steward responded with the following comments:

Thank you Debbie. I am very happy to have been chosen by you and Tony. I love starting the new year by bringing couples together in marriage.