Revel Decor

Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Even though I wasn't in to floral somehow I ended up visiting three florists and picked this one mainly because their ideas didn't seem too cliched, they were responsive, and didn't drag the process out. We had a little confusion with the initial contract and some changes I had wanted to make but it all worked out fine and there was a lot of time in between signing the initial contract and viewing the product. They also handled our lighting and other decor (candles and such). Everything came out beautifully. I had requested fresh herbs in the centerpieces and bouquets which added a nice touch and was very aromatic.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I attended a wedding around the holidays. Revel provided a stunning room that combined xmas & what the bride's wishes were. When the doors opened it took my breath away. - Dori Zitek, Bridal Hairstylist. www.ilcosmetologyceu.com

• Wedding: 12/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Revel Decor is a top notch florist. My dad is a potter and made the vases for our wedding & Revel was happy to work with the variety of different size vases without any extra cost or complaints. The centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres were GORGEOUS- my vision was definitely met and even surpassed! Even my mom who finds most wedding centerpieces tacky loved them. The centerpieces complimented the vases perfectly. Erin was our florist and she is amazing- made the whole process so easy and pleasant. Also very quick to respond to all our requests. Wish I had other reasons in my life to use them

• Wedding: 05/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Clint and team were amazing!!!! They were on top of everything, never had to worry about one thing. I gave them a very vague idea of what I wanted and they went above and beyond with it!

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Revel did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding flowers! They were fantastic to work with. Clint and Bari did a great job working with us to develop centerpiece and personal flowers that were within our budget. Many of the other florists we spoke with got stuck on prices, but Clint and Bari creatively came up with new ideas to ensure that we could have beautiful centerpieces and stay within our budget. They listened to our ideas, and really understood what we were looking for. They were extremely reliable and worked very well with our other vendors. This enabled us to not have to worry about flowers at all on the actual day of our wedding. On top of all of this, all of the flowers looked beautiful!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

6 weeks out from my wedding, the team at Revel took my wedding on and all the driftwood that came with it. They were just superb and made our wedding so incredibly beautiful - they listened to every single thing I said and executed my vision (which was not always articulated well by me) perfectly. So perfectly. LOVE THEM.

• Wedding: 08/20/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Clint, you are indeed the the best! Hands down, 100%, all around the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen. You and your team are incredibly talented and I can't thank you enough. I know I had a "tall" order to fill, and you did it. You absolutely without a doubt gave me everything I wanted and then some. You made the flower arrangements very much apart of our day. They didn't fight with other decor and they didn't over-power the feel I was going for. It's like you saw right into my mind and knew exactly what I'd be envisioning for the past 18 months. I was impressed by you even before meeting...you definitely outdid yourself. Thank you so very much, from the bottom of my heart to you and your entire team. I'm forever grateful! Can't wait to work with you again soon...I know we will :)

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Clint Patton at Revel Decor. Clint met with me several times to make sure that he had a clear vision of what I wanted for our wedding décor. He was willing to work within our budget when other vendors were not. He provided samples, helped me pick linens, and also found a way to realize my idea of a “bridesmaid bouquet/clutch.” Our venue was breathtaking and it was largely due to Clint’s creativity. I’ve never seen more beautiful centerpieces. I told him that I wanted something artistic & architectural, and he gave me something even better than I had imagined. He is organized, accommodating, and pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend his work.

• Wedding: 08/21/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Of all the vendors we had at our wedding, Revel Décor stands out above the rest! Clint Paton, is who we worked with, and I have recommended him to everyone I know who is even thinking about getting married! We were blown away by his design ideas, his flexibility, his willingness to work with us and our budget, and his professionalism! He performed at 110%! Not only were our centerpieces beautiful! He designed our Chuppa and it was breathtaking!!! He dropped the bridesmaids bouquets at our hotel and the groomsmen boutonnières at their hotel! JUST amazing! He gave me some references to check out and every bride I emailed – had the same response as I do now! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago