Rev. Victoria Hutchins

Value
Flexibility
Joe
07/11/2015

Our wedding was perfect. Since it was a two-groom wedding we worried about how the whole thing would play out. Victoria made our day run like a fine oiled machine. Several of our guest commented on our ceremony. We could not have gotten a better officiant.

Private User
Recently Married

Victoria was very easy to work with and helped us make our ceremony very personal. I don't plan to get married again, but if I did, I would choose Victoria to officiate again!

Maria
05/15/2015

Our wedding day was perfect!!! Victoria and Guy were amazing! The venue was perfect! The wedding planning was easy and fun! Great value for the services provided.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Private User
Recently Married

Victoria helped make our day even more special than I could have imagined. I really wanted a wedding without all of the typical stress so that we could focus on each other and our children. Victoria helped us prepare every step of the way. I have never been involved in the planning of a wedding, so I really needed that. The ceremony and the setting were simply beautiful. I loved hearing the sound of the water below us. Even my young girls -were touched by the ceremony. This was a huge day for them too and Victoria beautifully acknowledged them and their importance to us during the ceremony.
We also loved having the cake outside on the bridge. The cake was more beautiful than I expected - and delicious too.
Victoria and husband were such gracious hosts - allowing us and our lively children to use there home to prepare. Again, it was beautiful. Her husband also provided us with a cd of wedding photos that we will cherish forever.

Services Used: Officiant

My husband and I planned our NC wedding from Ohio, and Rev. Victoria was wonderful! We found her on the Internet and she responded right away, was able to get everything done via email, and always responded quickly. We were so happy that she helped us through all the steps, had many suggestions and let us pick exactly what we wanted and the type of wedding we hoped for. She was very professional, came early on our wedding day, and did everything perfectly. She is a kind and truly lovely person, and made our wedding day very special! Thanks for everything!

Services Used: Officiant

Our wedding day could not have been more perfect. Rev Victoria Hutchins will always have a special place in our heart. She makes you fill welcome from the beginning. She puts her heart into what she does and it shows. It was almost like a fairy tale. The magic that you fill is amazing and something that you will never forget. We made many special memories that will last a life time. Her husband Guy is just as amazing. The two of them together will make it a wedding you will never for get.

Services Used: Officiant

Planning a wedding at the best of times is a stressful time. But for us it was even more so as we are long distance. I live in the UK and my husband lives in the US. We knew we wanted to get married in the US and found Victoria online. She is an absolute blessing. A lovely lady, she helped us with our vows, nothing was too much trouble for her. The ceremony was just beautiful, and extremely precious. It all felt so right. Victoria and her husband Guy are lovely people. Warm, welcoming and very very gracious, nothing was too much for them. They helped with nerves, getting us both relaxed before the ceremony. The ceremony itself was just perfect. The venue is simply breathtaking, the views and surrounding area peaceful and vibrant. Everything worked together to give us a ceremony that we both wanted. We are so glad to have found Victoria, a lovely lady who made our special day all that more special.
Thank you Victoria and Guy for making our day all the more special.
Jack & Karen

Services Used: Officiant

We live in Michigan & chose to elope in N. Carolina while there on vacation in May 2014. Thankfully, I found Victoria Hutchins & Rivermist while searching the internet for an officiant. She helped make our wedding day stress free & special. From the beautiful ceremony & covered bridge to her professionalism & genuine caring of our wants & needs...everything was perfect! Bob & I can't thank you & Guy enough for a day we'll never forget! Huge thanks to Guy for all the great photos he took during & after the ceremony. Much love & many blessings to you both!

Gale & Bob

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography

Dear Victoria,
So sorry it has taken me so long to write this review! Thank you so much for the perfect wedding....the venue, the ceremony, the reception, the pictures...were all outstanding! You made our wedding day so special. It was so romantic and beautiful from beginning to end. Thank you for helping unite me with my wonderful husband Tim! Everything was perfect! Please feel free to use any of our beautiful pictures...on your website! May God continue to bless you and Guy in this wonderful ministry you are providing thru weddings and the retreat for patients and their caregivers! What a mission you have established at River Mist!
God bless! Jan & Tim Harris Chesterfield, SC.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake

We live in Kentucky and planning a wedding long distance can be stressful but Victoria made every step of the planning easy. The ceremony was beautiful and we chose the outdoor chapel covered bridge as the site, and it was beautiful as well. We were very happy with the site and the ceremony.

Services Used: Officiant

Very easy to work with and great communication.

Services Used: Officiant

Victoria provided a wonderful ceremony and prompt responses to any inquires I had. I felt that she really cared that the ceremony was exactly what we wanted and was able to deliver that.

Services Used: Officiant

Planning an out of state wedding can be stressful, but Victoria and her husband are the most gracious and wonderful people. My husband and I threw together a wedding at the last moment- we changed our minds on what we were doing, and at the end of the day, just wanted a private ceremony. I contacted several people, including Victoria. She was the first to respond, and offered the best service. Her prices are lower than ANY of her competition; we were looking at North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Oregon, Connecticut, and California. Even though she had family in town, she still performed our ceremony.
It was completely customized; I know couples with traditional weddings who didn't get to build a personalized ceremony the way we did. And the actual ceremony... it was perfect. Everything was flawless, and she and her husband are the most gracious and kind hosts! The property is beautiful, and the pictures are taken with a professional camera. Everything about them is 100% professional, with a low cost!
I have told several of my friends who are looking at wedding venues to talk to Victoria. I was nervous and worried about setting up an out of state wedding, but this service was FLAWLESS. I'm in Tennessee, and we drove 5 hours to get to North Carolina. All we did was show up and enjoy our private moment.

Services Used: Officiant

From planning to event this was the BEST choice for us! SO EASY! Following the guidance received from our answers to the pre-wedding survey Victoria put together a ceremony that was exactly what we desired. We were able to suggest changes and they were implemented with ease.

We had many compliments on the venue and how everything was together, making it a smooth day. Victoria and Guy were patient as we waited for lost guests and made everyone feel comfortable and welcome.

The weather was a question, as it has been all summer! Fortunately the day was overcast and cooperative for an outdoor event. Guy was able to take several great pictures.

Advice for future brides...Think about what pictures you want. Guy does a great job, but if you want a lot of shots you need to be prepared to tell him what all you want. We weren't sure. I take hundreds of pictures of everything in hopes that I will get a few really spectacular shots and I take a lot without staging. Guy was more targeted in his approach and got several good shots, but I wish I had given more thought to the photography aspect and gotten more pictures of us and the kids.

Because we wanted a simple event we considered planning everything ourselves and using separate officiant/vendor location/etc... I am so glad that we chose Victoria. Smooth, easy, and exactly what we desired. Highly recommend for any couple who wants a small intimate event.

Services Used: Officiant

We wanted an easy and stress-free wedding, but still wanted the elements of a traditional ceremony. Victoria made our day very special and it was more than we ever expected. She worked with us to create a ceremony that was perfect for us. We got married at RiverMist, and the place was amazing and absolutely beautiful! The pictures her husband took were incredible, and it is wonderful having those pictures to look back on. Both Victoria and her husband were very kind and welcoming, and made us and our few guests feel very comfortable. We are so glad that we found Victoria to officiate our wedding, and we wouldn't have wanted our wedding day any different.

Services Used: Officiant

I was so happy with victoria. She went above and beyond what I expected. Every time I had a question she responded very quickly and gave me different options to choose from. She did an outstanding job with our ceremony. I can't thank her enough for all of her help :)