Rev. Pamela L. Brehm

Value
Flexibility
Amy and Matthew
07/04/2015

Pam was an outstanding addition to our wedding day. From the moment we began emailing I felt a connection with her. When we went to meet her, Pam was not only welcoming but she connected immediately to our ideas and how exactly we wanted our wedding ceremony to go. Since we had decided to write our own ceremony with her help, Pam sent us suggested passages and then emailed back and forth until we had decided it was just right. She knew exactly how to make our ceremony "us".

We received so many compliments after our wedding regarding our use of Pam's services as our minister. She got to know us, and personalized our ceremony based on that knowledge. We not only appreciated all of her hard work, but we enjoyed getting to know her and watching her present our ceremony to our loved ones.

If you are looking for someone who can make your ceremony about you, help you to express your love of each other to all of your loved ones on your wedding day, and help you to just feel at peace about your ceremony, Pam is definitely the best choice. We thank her for all of her hard work and hope one day to be able to work with her again.

Daryl and Amy
07/02/2015

When you have a wedding, you want have a story that you can tell later about how romantic it was. Rev. Pam genuinely helped us to create that story. She guided us every step of the way, from offering a beautiful venue and a beautifully worded ceremony, to making room for our own personal touches. Her intuitive and loving nature is exactly what we were looking for and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful story.

Heather
06/20/2015

We were so excited to have Pam officiate our wedding. From the beginning Pam had been incredibly friendly, receptive, and understanding. She always made herself available to talk or email and was very professional and timely when providing us with information or answering our questions. Pam helped us create a unique and customized ceremony that fit our needs. Our wedding day was perfect, touching, and meaningful thanks to Pam.

Sara
06/20/2015

Pam was amazing to work with from the very beginning. She has a calm demeanor and has the answer to every question you may have. She is so flexible and creative in her work. I could not be happier with the job Pam did for my now husband and I at our wedding. She helped us create our own ceremony that was personalized but still traditional and eased our stress along the way. Our ceremony was amazing and I am so grateful to Pam because she did such a beautiful job. I would highly recommend Pam for any officiant need - she was very professional and easy to work with. Pam made our day extra special. I am still hearing conversation from my wedding guests about how wonderful Pam's presentation was and that it was one of the best ceremonies they have ever heard. I am beyond happy!

Jen
06/13/2015

Reverend Pam was wonderful to work with! She was extremely helpful with the layout of our ceremony and did an amazing job constructing our vows. Our ceremony was beautiful thanks to her. As well, Pam is very kind and thoughtful, I highly recommend her to others!

Tarah
05/30/2015

Reverend Pamela Brehm much exceeded our expectations of what our wedding ceremony would be. She's a very kind hearted person who is easy to work with and cares about you and your special day. She will help guide you every step of the way. We had so many compliments about our ceremony. She is wonderful and I highly recommend her.

Services Used: Officiant

Pam was our officiant for our wedding. I had a hard time finding any local, decent priced officiants. I ended up just googling and found Pam. She was wonderful to work with. Responded back right away to any emails/questions I had. She was very helpful from giving advise to helping with vows. She provided information on how to obtain the marriage certificate and change my last name. Loved that we could pick and choose from sample ceremonies to create something unique to our tastes. She was very warm and friendly. I would HIGHLY recommend hiring Pam for your wedding!!!

Services Used: Officiant

Pam was fantastic! She was so quick to respond to every email, question or concern. She really helped put my mind at ease during the whole planning process and really made me feel comfortable. The day of the wedding was great! She arrived exactly when she said she would and met with our venue coordinator, photographer, our musician for the ceremony, our parents. She really made sure that everyone was on the same page and ready to go. She set up her own sound equipment to make sure everyone could hear well. The ceremony was perfect. We picked our ceremony from the many samples or suggestions that she had available and she helped us to customize it to make it perfect for us. The ceremony was just perfect and I really feel it was all because of Pam!

Services Used: Officiant

My husband and I were so happy to have Pam officiate our wedding. She was personable, professional, and responsive. It was great to work with her. She responded quickly to all of my e-mails, and was very helpful in guiding us through the steps of planning our ceremony and explaining the processes necessary to obtain a marriage license and change my last name. We were able to tailor the ceremony to fit our own preferences, and it turned out beautifully. Additionally, she was able to be there for our rehearsal to ensure that everything went smoothly on the big day. I would highly recommend Pam to anyone looking for an officiant!

Amanda
04/26/2015

Pam was truly just amazing. I don't live too close to Lancaster, where I got married, so I did a lot of searching and booking online. I read other reviews of Pam, all good, so I decided to give her a call. She was so nice and very helpful. I had absolutely no idea what to think of before our call, but she was patient and gave great advice. She's easy to talk to which is also a huge plus for someone who is shy, like me. She was amazing day of too. I was, obviously, busy and behind the scenes, and she took care of getting everyone ready for the ceremony. I got a ton of compliments on the ceremony from guest too.

Jessica
04/25/2015

Our ceremony was adapted to everything we wanted. She was so responsive to our desires and helped us make our ceremony unique to the things we value in our lives. She helped ensure everything went smoothly and made our ceremony absolutely perfect!

Matt
04/18/2015

Pam was an absolute amazing choice as our officiant for our wedding. We did speak with a few others before meeting her and it wasn't a good fit. Once we did meet her it felt perfect. She understood exactly what we were looking for in our ceremony and what we wanted to accomplish. We had constant contact thru email and Pam was very fast in replying back with draft updates. I would love to recommend her to any and all future couples looking for an officiant.

Heather
04/04/2015

Pam provided a beautiful ceremony. We were married at her home and the room that the ceremony was held in along with the outside landscaping for pictures was beautiful. Pam is very caring and kind . She made us feel very comfortable and welcomed. Pam made our wedding perfect . Dave and Heather Jenkins

Robert
03/21/2015

Pamela was extremely professional, helpful, and friendly.

Allisha
03/16/2015

It was absolutely incredible!! Our special day was everything we ever hoped it would be..She was amazing and went above and beyond to make not only us but my children (4 yrs old and 7 months old) feel very welcome

Services Used: Officiant, Photography
Teresa
03/14/2015

Reverend Pam was very warm and welcoming from start to finish. She worked with us through the ceremony drafts, allowing us to choose what we liked while making helpful suggestions. Reverend Pam has an overall relaxing and calming aurora. So very glad we went with her!!