Rev. Pamela L. Brehm

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm

Wedding Ceremonies as exceptional and unique as you . . . tailored to meet your heart's desire!

Boyertown, PA 19512 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Christian (no deno...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam is amazing! I found her on this website and called her based on the wonderful reviews. People certainly are not lying! She is so friendly and kind. From the first time I reached out to her she was so helpful. Even sending me the information for changing my name. She guided us along the process and created a ceremony that was perfect for my husband and I. We were looking for a short ceremony and she made it perfect. I definitely recommend Pam!!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When James and I first met Pam for our initial meeting to see if she would be a good fit to officiate our wedding, we knew in the first 30 seconds that she was great. We didn't want to write our own vows so she gave us many samples to look at that we could pick from, cut and paste and so forth. She is quick to respond to emails, and will help you with whatever you need. the day of the event she was amazing for our ceremony and showed up well before to prep us and tell us what we needed to do. She also took some pictures and send them to us which is great since we won't get our professional pictures back for a while. She is very personable and I recommend her to anyone

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
Stephanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam Brehm was the perfect officiant for us and and we are so ecstatic and appreciative that we utilized her services at our wedding. Throughout the entire planning process, she was always readily available. Additionally, she gave me advice when I needed it but also provided support in the decisions I made. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an officiant for their wedding, but would also trust her in any other event setting.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Alicia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She was understandable, she was really dedicate, patient. Really I will recommend her to anyone's who want those service she offers.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend Pam took the time to sit down with us and get to know us, our families, even our pets (which are a big part of our life). She took into consideration what we truly enjoy and where our venue was and all that the wedding was about and wrote truly heartfelt, custom vows for us. We felt so comfortable and calm at the alter with her and felt a very loving connection with her. We recommend her to anyone in the area! She is an amazing, kind, caring and professional woman who delivers breath taking ceremonies. All of our friends and family have been commenting that her ceremony was the best they've ever attended!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pamela was amazing to work with! She truley cares about each person she works with. If I had a choice to do it all over again we wouldn't want anyone else officiating our marriage! The best around and such a kind soul.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
mira
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pamela was wonderful guiding us through our wedding ceremony planning. She is warm and kind and a wealth of knowledge. Our families truly loved our ceremony and told us she was the perfect choice for our special day. And what a treat to have pictures from her husband online the very next day. I would highly recommend her for your wedding ceremony.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Pam was awesome! She was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process! We were able to customize our ceremony wording to make it meaningful to us. Everyone at our wedding came up to us and raved about our ceremony and how it was one of the best they have ever been to! I highly recommend Pam if you are looking for an officiant for your wedding!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We knew that we wanted to get married on the grounds of our reception venue, and so we needed to find an officiant to do that for us. Neither my husband or I knew anyone so I turned to the internet, and I am sooo glad that I did! Reverend Pam was one of three people I contacted and right away she was so responsive I knew we had to pick her. Throughout the year leading up to the wedding she helped me to craft our own unique ceremony that we are still getting compliments on today. Not only that, she would check in from time to time just to see how we were doing. On the day of, she coordinated with everyone else for us and the ceremony couldn't have run smoother. She was one of the easiest people to work with! Her husband also took some great pictures for us to use before we get the professional ones back! Don't hesitate to work with Pam, you won't regret it.

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam was wonderful to work with! She was extremely welcoming and comforting. She was very flexible with personalizing our ceremony. Her responses were always quick and clear. She was a true joy to work with!! All of out guest enjoyed the ceremony and commented in how unique it was! Thank you, Pam for helping us create a wonderful wedding day!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Jacqueline
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had everything set for our wedding day on October 11th. We had the reception hall rented, flowers bought, dress, guests and the whole works. Our only problem was we had a friend who was ordained on line officiate the wedding. The only problem was the marriage was not going to be legal. With the wedding less than a week I was in a panic. I called everyone. They were booked. I found Pastor Brehm on the internet. She was booked for the day but offered us options. She made arrangements to come to her home and have our official wedding there. She was a God send. We did continue with our wedding plans on October 11th and it was beautiful! Thank you Pastor Brehm for saving the day.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Pam Brehm was amazing. From our first meeting with her to the event itself she was very responsive and willing to help with any questions that we had, whether they were related to the officiating of our ceremony or just generalized wedding questions. She worked with everything that we wanted and made our wedding ceremony exactly what we wanted. We would recommend her for any event!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam was absolutely fantastic! We couldn't have asked for anyone better to perform our ceremony!
Her responsiveness to all of our questions and guidance while preparing our ceremony was incredible and extremely helpful! We felt comfortable in our decision the day we met with her For the first time!
We have recieved so many compliments on our ceremony and how beautifully put together and spoken it was! We can't thank Pam enough!

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
Kristina and Joe
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Pam was an absolute joy to work with! She was so kind, eager to help, responsive & professional throughout our entire wedding planning process.

My husband & I didn't know Rev Pam before hiring her as our officiant. We were so impressed with how she went out of her way to build a relationship with us before the wedding & shared in our excitement every step of the way. Her kind, gentle, personal delivery at our ceremony was perfect. Her readings are all amazing & she made the entire process so simple, special & personal!

In addition, she was so quick to respond to e-mails/phone calls, etc (which is very important for the bride to be!) THANK YOU Rev. Pam for everything you've done for us to help make our wedding day perfect!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Alicia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam is a wonderful lady. She was really quick to answer all the question I had. I can't say enough about her. An all around lovely lady. Thank you Pam for making my day very special. My God Bless!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Rev Pam was absolutely AMAZING. She gave very honest advice and checked in with us throughout the planning process with uplifting messages. All of our guests commented how beautiful the ceremony was and we could not have asked for a more spectacular day. Rev Pam brought a wonderful calmness to every aspect of our wedding planning and ceremony. She was the perfect fit for our day!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Amanda
610-367-7244
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards