Rev. Pamela L. Brehm

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm

Wedding Ceremonies as exceptional and unique as you . . . tailored to meet your heart's desire!

Boyertown, PA 19512 | map
Services:: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Sin...
Religious affiliations: Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist,...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We're extremely happy that we decided to go with Rev. Pamela! She was extremely helpful, and ready to help with whatever we needed to make our ceremony exactly how we wanted it. She gave us ideas on how to include our son into our ceremony, and made us all feel very comfortable the entire time. She's absolutely wonderful, and we're planning on returning in 5 years to renew our vows. Our ceremony was everything we envisioned, and we couldn't be more pleased :)

• Wedding: 02/14/2015
Kasey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam was fabulous! She helped my husband and I through every step from our engagement to our wedding. She even helped with the changing of my last name! She is very knowledgeable,kind and an overall great officiant!

• Wedding: 01/31/2015
Danielle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pamela helped us create an amazing ceremony. She is a pleasure to work with. Very professional and fast to respond to any questions.

• Wedding: 01/17/2015
Tracy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nice setting for a little and quick wedding, as well as, very flexible and responsive for short notice.

• Wedding: 01/07/2015
rosa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam is a wonderful woman with a very joyful personality. I would highly recommend her as an officiant for your wedding.

• Wedding: 12/27/2014
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev Pam was wonderful! I appreciate her help and flexability! I was not disappointed once! Thank you!

• Wedding: 12/27/2014
Tabitha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam did a fabulous job officiating our wedding. We do not live in the area, so we set up a phone conference rather than meeting in person. She asked about details we hadn't even thought about, which was greatly appreciated. Pam checked in with us throughout the entire planning process. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful, and Pam really made us feel at ease. As an added bonus, she sent us some pictures of our wedding the next day - it was such a sweet surprise! She offered guidance on obtaining our marriage license and the process of changing my name. We are so happy that she was a part of our wedding!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Christina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam has done many special occasions for our family and always does such a wonderful job! She was so easy to work with and helped us plan our perfect vows! Everyone has told us how great she was and has such a calming sense about her that makes everyone pay attention and really listen to those special moments of the ceremony. My husband and I look forward to working with her again! I know all of our wedding party and guests are keeping her in mind for special life events such as weddings, baptism, ect! Thank you again Pam!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pamela was a pleasure to work with and was very responsive and accommodating.

• Wedding: 11/23/2014
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam is amazing! I found her on this website and called her based on the wonderful reviews. People certainly are not lying! She is so friendly and kind. From the first time I reached out to her she was so helpful. Even sending me the information for changing my name. She guided us along the process and created a ceremony that was perfect for my husband and I. We were looking for a short ceremony and she made it perfect. I definitely recommend Pam!!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When James and I first met Pam for our initial meeting to see if she would be a good fit to officiate our wedding, we knew in the first 30 seconds that she was great. We didn't want to write our own vows so she gave us many samples to look at that we could pick from, cut and paste and so forth. She is quick to respond to emails, and will help you with whatever you need. the day of the event she was amazing for our ceremony and showed up well before to prep us and tell us what we needed to do. She also took some pictures and send them to us which is great since we won't get our professional pictures back for a while. She is very personable and I recommend her to anyone

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
Stephanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam Brehm was the perfect officiant for us and and we are so ecstatic and appreciative that we utilized her services at our wedding. Throughout the entire planning process, she was always readily available. Additionally, she gave me advice when I needed it but also provided support in the decisions I made. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an officiant for their wedding, but would also trust her in any other event setting.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Alicia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She was understandable, she was really dedicate, patient. Really I will recommend her to anyone's who want those service she offers.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend Pam took the time to sit down with us and get to know us, our families, even our pets (which are a big part of our life). She took into consideration what we truly enjoy and where our venue was and all that the wedding was about and wrote truly heartfelt, custom vows for us. We felt so comfortable and calm at the alter with her and felt a very loving connection with her. We recommend her to anyone in the area! She is an amazing, kind, caring and professional woman who delivers breath taking ceremonies. All of our friends and family have been commenting that her ceremony was the best they've ever attended!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pamela was amazing to work with! She truley cares about each person she works with. If I had a choice to do it all over again we wouldn't want anyone else officiating our marriage! The best around and such a kind soul.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
mira
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pamela was wonderful guiding us through our wedding ceremony planning. She is warm and kind and a wealth of knowledge. Our families truly loved our ceremony and told us she was the perfect choice for our special day. And what a treat to have pictures from her husband online the very next day. I would highly recommend her for your wedding ceremony.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
610-367-7244
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards