Rev. Pamela L. Brehm

Value
Flexibility
Carol and Tillie
08/15/2015

Pam was sensitive, caring and made us feel comfortable from the first time we met. We explained to her what we wanted our service to be like based on our most personal feelings. She understood us and worked with us efficiently and timely. Many of our family and friends commented on Reverend Brehm and what a wonderful job she did for us.
Reverend Brehm was able to publicly express our love and commitment to each other in the best possible way. We are thankful we found her and would recommend her to anyone interested.

Christopher
08/14/2015

First and fore most i would love to thank Pamela Brehm for the super, awesome, fantastic job she did for my wife and I. Pamela went above and beyond for the 2 of us. Everything she said it would be was so much more.
Her beautiful home was a picture perfect place to have our wedding.
Pamela and her husband were absolutely amazing. They helped us with decision making and guided us to a picture perfect day.
We owe her so much for making our special day a day that we will never forget.

Services Used: Officiant

Awesome experience I would hire Rev Pamela again in a heartbeat. My wedding day was perfect she is so patient and organized would recommend her to anyone looking to enjoy a stress free wedding. Thanks Rev

Services Used: Officiant

We bonded with Pamela immediately. During the craziness of what planning your own wedding can be, my husband and I knew she was one thing we did not need to worry about. She shared so much love with us throughout the process and was with us every step of the way. She really gave us a safe & peaceful feeling. Our wedding day was that much better because she was a part of it!! Very grateful to have found her!!!!!

Private User
Recently Married

Everything was great, Pam was a great person to work with, and helped the guys not forget the rings. She can make the ceremony as short or as long as you like. She just added to our perfect day!

Services Used: Officiant

Pamela was amazing with communication, being able to talk to me leading up to the wedding, and was a truly calming experience the day of the wedding. When we first talked on the phone for an hour I knew that she was a perfect fit. She wants to make your day 100% about you and will accommodate to what works for you! When we were discussing vows we gave her bits and pieces and she put it all together beautifully. I am so happy that we had her at our wedding! I would recommend anyone use her, you will be left feeling happy and you will not be stressed out AT ALL! During the process I was a bride who kept sending a million e-mails, she was always quick to respond and always made me feel at ease. *****5 stars!!!!!

Amy and Matthew
07/04/2015

Pam was an outstanding addition to our wedding day. From the moment we began emailing I felt a connection with her. When we went to meet her, Pam was not only welcoming but she connected immediately to our ideas and how exactly we wanted our wedding ceremony to go. Since we had decided to write our own ceremony with her help, Pam sent us suggested passages and then emailed back and forth until we had decided it was just right. She knew exactly how to make our ceremony "us".

We received so many compliments after our wedding regarding our use of Pam's services as our minister. She got to know us, and personalized our ceremony based on that knowledge. We not only appreciated all of her hard work, but we enjoyed getting to know her and watching her present our ceremony to our loved ones.

If you are looking for someone who can make your ceremony about you, help you to express your love of each other to all of your loved ones on your wedding day, and help you to just feel at peace about your ceremony, Pam is definitely the best choice. We thank her for all of her hard work and hope one day to be able to work with her again.

Daryl and Amy
07/02/2015

When you have a wedding, you want have a story that you can tell later about how romantic it was. Rev. Pam genuinely helped us to create that story. She guided us every step of the way, from offering a beautiful venue and a beautifully worded ceremony, to making room for our own personal touches. Her intuitive and loving nature is exactly what we were looking for and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful story.

Heather
06/20/2015

We were so excited to have Pam officiate our wedding. From the beginning Pam had been incredibly friendly, receptive, and understanding. She always made herself available to talk or email and was very professional and timely when providing us with information or answering our questions. Pam helped us create a unique and customized ceremony that fit our needs. Our wedding day was perfect, touching, and meaningful thanks to Pam.

Sara
06/20/2015

Pam was amazing to work with from the very beginning. She has a calm demeanor and has the answer to every question you may have. She is so flexible and creative in her work. I could not be happier with the job Pam did for my now husband and I at our wedding. She helped us create our own ceremony that was personalized but still traditional and eased our stress along the way. Our ceremony was amazing and I am so grateful to Pam because she did such a beautiful job. I would highly recommend Pam for any officiant need - she was very professional and easy to work with. Pam made our day extra special. I am still hearing conversation from my wedding guests about how wonderful Pam's presentation was and that it was one of the best ceremonies they have ever heard. I am beyond happy!

Jen
06/13/2015

Reverend Pam was wonderful to work with! She was extremely helpful with the layout of our ceremony and did an amazing job constructing our vows. Our ceremony was beautiful thanks to her. As well, Pam is very kind and thoughtful, I highly recommend her to others!

Tarah
05/30/2015

Reverend Pamela Brehm much exceeded our expectations of what our wedding ceremony would be. She's a very kind hearted person who is easy to work with and cares about you and your special day. She will help guide you every step of the way. We had so many compliments about our ceremony. She is wonderful and I highly recommend her.

Private User
Recently Married

Pam was probably the best person we worked with for our whole wedding! She kept me on top of things, was extremely responsive to e-mail/phone calls, and wrote us a beautiful ceremony in only a couple of drafts! I had to keep track of most of my vendors to make sure they stayed to top of things, but Pam was not one of them. She was always reaching out to me and reminding us of what she needed. It was so refreshing! Absolutely recommend working with Pam :)

Services Used: Officiant

Pam was our officiant for our wedding. I had a hard time finding any local, decent priced officiants. I ended up just googling and found Pam. She was wonderful to work with. Responded back right away to any emails/questions I had. She was very helpful from giving advise to helping with vows. She provided information on how to obtain the marriage certificate and change my last name. Loved that we could pick and choose from sample ceremonies to create something unique to our tastes. She was very warm and friendly. I would HIGHLY recommend hiring Pam for your wedding!!!

Services Used: Officiant

Pam was fantastic! She was so quick to respond to every email, question or concern. She really helped put my mind at ease during the whole planning process and really made me feel comfortable. The day of the wedding was great! She arrived exactly when she said she would and met with our venue coordinator, photographer, our musician for the ceremony, our parents. She really made sure that everyone was on the same page and ready to go. She set up her own sound equipment to make sure everyone could hear well. The ceremony was perfect. We picked our ceremony from the many samples or suggestions that she had available and she helped us to customize it to make it perfect for us. The ceremony was just perfect and I really feel it was all because of Pam!

Services Used: Officiant

My husband and I were so happy to have Pam officiate our wedding. She was personable, professional, and responsive. It was great to work with her. She responded quickly to all of my e-mails, and was very helpful in guiding us through the steps of planning our ceremony and explaining the processes necessary to obtain a marriage license and change my last name. We were able to tailor the ceremony to fit our own preferences, and it turned out beautifully. Additionally, she was able to be there for our rehearsal to ensure that everything went smoothly on the big day. I would highly recommend Pam to anyone looking for an officiant!