Rev. Pamela L. Brehm

Value
Flexibility
Heather
04/04/2015

Pam provided a beautiful ceremony. We were married at her home and the room that the ceremony was held in along with the outside landscaping for pictures was beautiful. Pam is very caring and kind . She made us feel very comfortable and welcomed. Pam made our wedding perfect . Dave and Heather Jenkins

Robert
03/21/2015

Pamela was extremely professional, helpful, and friendly.

Allisha
03/16/2015

It was absolutely incredible!! Our special day was everything we ever hoped it would be..She was amazing and went above and beyond to make not only us but my children (4 yrs old and 7 months old) feel very welcome

Services Used: Officiant, Photography
Teresa
03/14/2015

Reverend Pam was very warm and welcoming from start to finish. She worked with us through the ceremony drafts, allowing us to choose what we liked while making helpful suggestions. Reverend Pam has an overall relaxing and calming aurora. So very glad we went with her!!

Kasey
02/14/2015

We're extremely happy that we decided to go with Rev. Pamela! She was extremely helpful, and ready to help with whatever we needed to make our ceremony exactly how we wanted it. She gave us ideas on how to include our son into our ceremony, and made us all feel very comfortable the entire time. She's absolutely wonderful, and we're planning on returning in 5 years to renew our vows. Our ceremony was everything we envisioned, and we couldn't be more pleased :)

Danielle
01/31/2015

Pam was fabulous! She helped my husband and I through every step from our engagement to our wedding. She even helped with the changing of my last name! She is very knowledgeable,kind and an overall great officiant!

Tracy
01/17/2015

Pamela helped us create an amazing ceremony. She is a pleasure to work with. Very professional and fast to respond to any questions.

rosa
01/07/2015

Nice setting for a little and quick wedding, as well as, very flexible and responsive for short notice.

Lauren
12/27/2014

Pam is a wonderful woman with a very joyful personality. I would highly recommend her as an officiant for your wedding.

Tabitha
12/27/2014

Rev Pam was wonderful! I appreciate her help and flexability! I was not disappointed once! Thank you!

Christina
12/13/2014

Pam did a fabulous job officiating our wedding. We do not live in the area, so we set up a phone conference rather than meeting in person. She asked about details we hadn't even thought about, which was greatly appreciated. Pam checked in with us throughout the entire planning process. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful, and Pam really made us feel at ease. As an added bonus, she sent us some pictures of our wedding the next day - it was such a sweet surprise! She offered guidance on obtaining our marriage license and the process of changing my name. We are so happy that she was a part of our wedding!

Services Used: Officiant

Pam has done many special occasions for our family and always does such a wonderful job! She was so easy to work with and helped us plan our perfect vows! Everyone has told us how great she was and has such a calming sense about her that makes everyone pay attention and really listen to those special moments of the ceremony. My husband and I look forward to working with her again! I know all of our wedding party and guests are keeping her in mind for special life events such as weddings, baptism, ect! Thank you again Pam!

Sarah
11/23/2014

Pamela was a pleasure to work with and was very responsive and accommodating.

Services Used: Officiant

Pam is amazing! I found her on this website and called her based on the wonderful reviews. People certainly are not lying! She is so friendly and kind. From the first time I reached out to her she was so helpful. Even sending me the information for changing my name. She guided us along the process and created a ceremony that was perfect for my husband and I. We were looking for a short ceremony and she made it perfect. I definitely recommend Pam!!

Stephanie
11/09/2014

When James and I first met Pam for our initial meeting to see if she would be a good fit to officiate our wedding, we knew in the first 30 seconds that she was great. We didn't want to write our own vows so she gave us many samples to look at that we could pick from, cut and paste and so forth. She is quick to respond to emails, and will help you with whatever you need. the day of the event she was amazing for our ceremony and showed up well before to prep us and tell us what we needed to do. She also took some pictures and send them to us which is great since we won't get our professional pictures back for a while. She is very personable and I recommend her to anyone

Alicia
11/08/2014

Pam Brehm was the perfect officiant for us and and we are so ecstatic and appreciative that we utilized her services at our wedding. Throughout the entire planning process, she was always readily available. Additionally, she gave me advice when I needed it but also provided support in the decisions I made. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an officiant for their wedding, but would also trust her in any other event setting.