Rev. Mary-Rose of Engle Heart

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

June 18th, 2015 Rev. Mary Rose Engle was our officiant for our wedding ceremony. The experience was not stressful, beautiful words, and beyond what we imagined. Anthony and I are very pleased and our guest loved it as much as we did. The most valuable and memorable was the personalization touch & the feeling as we if we had known each other for many years. Many of my guests loved the words and flow of the ceremony performed by the officiant. It was beautiful that everybody loved our ceremony especially because my family is catholic, my husband family is muslim and christian and many of our guest are hindu, catholic, christian orthodox and jehova witness. We had such a huge diveristy of religions in our ceremony and not offending anyone's beliefs is truly an art. Everyone truly enjoyed the ceremony. Anthony and I decided to work with Rev Mary Rose Engle because she had great reviews by other couples. the first meeting made it very clear why everyone loved her and had a great outcome. She is very professional, structured and so easy going. She was very committed and very helpful during the process. She was punctual in responding to emails to many of our silly questions that we came across the marriage certificate process. She was very friendly throughout the process from start to finish. She was flexible and willing to help. At last minute we had a schedule change and we notified and her and she was so understanding and was able to accomidate the time schedule change. I had a great level of comfort, confidence and trust because from day one her professionalism and personality was reflected. She exceeded our expectation. My advise to other engaged couples if you want a memorable and unforgettable beautiful amazing ceremony you wont need to search any further for an officiant.Mary Rose Engle's carisma and her beautiful words can engage any audience (literally).I highly recommend booking her as your offciant b/c you want to remember your ceremony forever

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Mary-Rose was the perfect officiant for our wedding! I found her on Wedding Wire about a year out and after reading all the amazing reviews I knew I had to meet her in person. Mary-Rose came totally prepared for our initial meeting and made a great first impression on us. My husband and I wanted a secular ceremony focused on love and family, and that’s exactly what we got. Mary-Rose has such a calming, spiritual presence; we knew our guests would love her. As the months went on, she crafted our perfect ceremony, complete with my mom’s reading and some personal vows we wrote to go along with the traditional ones.

On the day of the wedding, the ceremony went off without a hitch. I had multiple family members tell me the ceremony brought them to tears and that it was the most beautiful one they’d ever witnessed. We are so happy we chose Mary-Rose as our officiant. I would highly recommend her to any bride-to-be!!

Services Used: Officiant

Rev Mary-Rose is a very caring, helpful and professional wedding officiant. If you are currently looking for one I really wouldn’t look any further. I had the pleasure of meeting up with her in New York whilst on a brief wedding planning trip over there and I knew instantly that she was the one.

She carried out a heart felt and enjoyable wedding ceremony; my guests, partner and I felt very relaxed and reassured that all would be well. We loved every second of it. I can’t find the right words to describe how it was, but it truly was a ‘special moment’ that she had created. My mother was very moved.

Prior to even getting to the ceremony stage of things, Rev. Mary-Rose was always available and on hand to offer advice, suggestions and help with problem solving, which didn’t come as an additional extra. This was the only part of planning our wedding that caused no stress whatsoever. I cannot thank her enough for this. Her knowledge of the area, wedding ceremonies and weddings in general was a godsend, more so when you are from out of town. We live in Scotland in the UK.

If you are not entirely sure what type of ceremony you are after Rev. Mary-Rose can help there too, as she is very flexible. Our 4 year old son was included in our ceremony and addressed by Rev. Mary-Rose prior to speaking to the bride and groom. It was very touching, a truly unforgettable experience for us all and one that I am sure my son will never forget.

Unfortunately for us our marriage certificate arrived badly damaged in the post. Rev. Mary-Rose contacted the City Clerk Marriage Bureau on our behalf to find out what to do. This was done in a very timely manner, excellent after service in my opinion.

I’m not sure what else I could say but, I would most definitely recommend you get in touch with Rev. Mary-Rose. I’m sure your outcome will be a very happy one. I’m more than happy. Along the way I have made a very good friend in Rev Mary-Rose, I even hung out with her in Glasgow :)

Services Used: Officiant

We searched an Officiant in New York City via weddingwire.com all the way from Germany - so its been not that easy, but we made the right decision! The internet presentation of Rev. Mary-Rose seemed appealing, our Skype Date assured us to make her our officiant. She is so friendly, has a great charisma and her smile shines bright. The ceremony, taken place at Ladies Pavilion, Central Park, on Dec. 29th 2014 was very romantic. Mary-Rose did a great job, her peaceful way, her beautiful words combined with this amazing location and the sunny weather made it just perfect. Thank you for your work, we will never forget this NYC trip, this perfect wedding and you as the person you are! All the Best, Marie & Tom from Germany

Services Used: Officiant

As a newly married couple, we feel very blessed to have Mary-Rose acquaint our wedding reception. The online interview through skype and the official meeting was professional. She made our wedding such a memorable experience. Her guidance and coordinating our wedding vow during fiscal schedule was especially helpful. Thank you very much.

Services Used: Officiant

After our ceremony, our friends and family came up to us saying that it was one of the most beautiful ceremonies they had ever been to! It seemed as if we had such a deep connection with the officiant, and most of all, it was true to us: simple, short, and sweet!

My husband and I found Rev. Engle by looking at reviews for officiants in our area (NYC/Outer Boroughs) online. Like most brides can attest to, there's an inexplicable feeling of knowing when you put on a wedding dress that it is "the dress;" we had the same inkling based on reading her website and looking at her picture (she exuded such a beautiful aura). We followed up by emailing her and filling out a questionnaire on her website. We set up a Skype call with her and it further cemented our instincts that she was perfect for us. Her personality is youthful, positive, and bright! She carefully explained the process of getting married (license, certificate, etc...), and ran through what our ceremony would sound like. She tailored everything to our liking, and kept checking in as time approached. Every detail with her was covered which alleviated a lot of stress. We returned from our honeymoon to a beautiful congratulatory card from her!

Although we only had emails and a Skype call, she's just a genuinely easy person to make a connection with, and it was clearly obvious that day.
We couldn't have asked for a better person to perform our ceremony!

1 Review
Recently Married

When my fiance and I were searching for an officiant, it was extremely important to us that our ceremony felt really personal...the only catch was that our wedding was 6 weeks away;)
We had a Skype call that lasted about an hour and a half and we immediately connected. She is so warm and is a great listener. We knew by the end of the call that she was the one.

And let me tell you, Mary-Rose KILLED it!
Immediately following our ceremony and throughout the evening, we had both friends and family tell us how much they loved our ceremony. How "perfect" it was and asked how well we knew Mary-Rose because she came off like she knew us so intimately. They commented on how the way that she looked at us "so lovingly" during the ceremony. We were SO happy to hear such positive feedback! We even had friends who had just gotten engaged ask for her info. THAT'S how awesome she was and is.
It really could not have been more perfect and we are forever grateful.

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Mary-Rose was a pleasure to work with. After interviewing several officiants, we decided on moving forward with Rev. Mary-Rose because of her organized, focused, trust-worthy, and very kind-hearted demeanor. We surprised our families with a wedding on the Brooklyn Bridge. Rev. Mary-Rose was very supportive of our potentially risky plan and helped us execute it perfectly. Our families were sufficiently surprise and thrilled with the ceremony. Thank you very much to Rev. Mary-Rose for making our day perfect!

Services Used: Officiant

Mary-Rose Engel was so lovely to work with. She made our ceremony exactly what we wanted, and gave it the vibe we had in mind. Communication was perfect from beginning to end, and we had no issues during any part of our time with Mary-Rose. She is pleasant, dots her i's and crosses her t's, and did a fabulous job marrying us. We couldn't have asked for anyone better to seal our bond as husband and wife. So pleased to have found her.

Services Used: Officiant

After doing a lot of browsing of different NYC wedding officiants I stumbled upon Engle Heart Weddings. As I was reading through their website I found myself nodding my head and grinning. There was something about Mary-Rose that just clicked with me. The next morning (I am a night owl) I eagerly showed my partner her website and he agreed that something just felt right. The rest is history....

Just kidding! After contacting Mary-Rose I received a reply within a few hours! In her reply we set up an initial interview for Skype and she gave us her email and cell phone so we could write, call, text or anything if we had any questions. After our Skype interview we knew we had found the right person. She was so professional and kind I don't see how anybody could turn her down! We were more worried she would turn us down than anything because we liked her that much. Price wise she was the best that we found as well. She has many options for a ceremony and we chose just the basic option for the traditional ceremony and she was $350. The other officiants we looked at were asking for around $500. Needless to say we hired her immediately!

The month or so before the ceremony Mary-Rose was always in contact with us or available at a moments notice. The week before the wedding we found out our location had been vandalized and Mary-Rose calmly helped us get that sorted out. When our wedding day came she arrived on time, dressed very professionally. The best moment was when we walked up to meet her and she hugged us so big like she had known us for years. That little gesture calmed us so much. The ceremony was a breeze and she was very patient with our families taking 10 million pictures before and after the ceremony. I would not choose anybody else. Mary-Rose Engle with Engle Heart wedding was the best!

Services Used: Officiant

Rev Mary-Rose was an inspired choice for us, we could not have asked for a more perfect overall service. The ceremony was tailored to fit our exact specifications and was conducted with passion, love and warmth.
As we are a couple from the UK we obviously had a few questions about the process prior to getting married and Mary-Rose could not have been more helpful or thorough. We thank her from the bottom of our hearts for helping to make the day as amazing as it was.
I would not hesitate to recommend her to my dearest friend so please feel confident to choose her, you will no doubt have an exceptional experience and be delighted you made this choice.

Services Used: Officiant

What a wonderful service and so beautifully delivered and written. I cannot thank Mary-Rose enough for her calm, considered and romantic delivery... A joy!

David
1 Review
08/31/2014

Mary-Rose was a professional, and really helped make our ceremony special. We got married on August 31st, at Whitby Castle, and even though there were some last minute changes due to weather, Mary-Rose was composed and projected her calm and confidence to everyone else. It reinforced why we chose her to begin with - she really strived to understand us, had two pre-wedding meetings with us, asked great questions, and helped us uncover the vows we wanted at our wedding.

On the day of the wedding, Mary-Rose arrived early (not allowing the crazy rain to delay her) and was there helping us get settled and prepared. We ended up reading our own vows, and did a non-religious ceremony, which Mary-Rose comfortably put together for us. After the ceremony, and number of people came to us to mention the quality of our ceremony, and how moved they were by both our vows, and Mary-Rose’s words.

If you're looking for an officiant that can help make your wedding day even more special, I strongly recommended reaching out to Rev. Mary-Rose.

FR: Nikki & Tim

Absolutely wonderful woman.
We clicked with her over the phone and even more so in person.
She was professional but also extremely down to earth. We couldn't have asked for a better woman to marry us than Mary- Rose Engle.

Very happy with our choice. No flaws whatsoever.

LOVEDDDDD HER!

Services Used: Officiant

We decided to have our wedding in NYC, while we live in California, because of some family member's travel limitations. After interviewing quite a few officiants, we were blown away by the level of detail and intimate knowledge Rev. Mary went through with us in the initial interview. We felt as if our ceremony fell into place right at that initial interview even though we had no idea at that point what kind of ceremony we wanted.

We chose her because her level of guidance, more than anything, was unbelievable. She gave us so much guidance from the day she interviewed us to the day of the wedding. I think for our wedding planning, since we did it all ourselves, the ceremony is the least we had to worry about because she was so clear and precise and what to do and what will happen.

I think we got an amazing value from her services and she really made the whole ceremony smooth and easy. We would highly recommend her to anyone getting married in NYC of any faith since she has intimate knowledge of many of them!

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Mary-Rose Engle performed our ceremony for us at The Old Field Club in East Setauket on Long Island. It was a gorgeous summer afternoon and Mary-Rose's ceremony was not only personal to us, but touched all of our wedding guests in one way or another. Many of our guests complimented her professionalism and warmness. They asked if she had known Scott and I for years as she seemed to based on the ceremony she put together for us. We had only met three months prior to the wedding. She was warm and is such a beautiful person all around. We would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for an officiant.