Rev. Mary E. Powers

Value
Flexibility
Kimberly
11/29/2014

I would highly recommend Reverend Mary. She was very flexible with meeting times and helped us plan a beautiful ceremony. On the day of the wedding she made sure everything went as planned and her calm reassuring demeanor helped us relax and enjoy our ceremony.

Rev. Mary E. Powers responded with the following comments:

Thanks Kimberly! I was honored to be part of your ceremony. Hugs to the family!!(and the doggies!)

Emily
11/28/2014

Reverend Mary Powers made our wedding process an ease. She was an absolute amazing officiant! She made sure to let us know that the ceremony is all about us and no one else. I cannot emphasize enough how spectacular she is to work with. She became much more than an officiant, but a friend to confide in with all the stresses for our wedding that she helped put at ease. Our wedding was wonderful and unique thanks to her help.

Rev. Mary E. Powers responded with the following comments:

Thank you Emily!! We did manage organize a fabulous wedding & reception!!
Big hugs to you both!

James
11/22/2014

Rev. Mary Powers is the best decision we made in planning our wedding!! Her organization and professionalism made it very easy and stressfree to put together the ceremony we dreamed of! She is the best out there and very reasonably priced!! I will definitely recommend Rev. Mary Powers to friends and family and anyone who needs a wonderful officiant for their special day!

Rev. Mary E. Powers responded with the following comments:

Thanks James! Your wedding was my #1 most laid back, easy-going wedding of 2014! Blessings always!

Karen
11/01/2014

Reverend Mary performed a beautiful ceremony for our wedding. From the moment we met her, she was professional, warm, organized, and always incredibly responsive. We felt that we had the benefit of Rev. Mary's knowledge and experience with the freedom to design a ceremony that was unique and representative of our relationship. Many of our guests asked if we had known Mary for years because of how personal they felt the ceremony was. We are so pleased that we chose Rev. Mary as our officiant and will be sure to recommend her to others.

Rev. Mary E. Powers responded with the following comments:

Karen, Your ceremony was sooo beautiful…the music was wonderful(I tried not to cry!) your words were so touching and the venue was beautiful….thank you for having me as your officiant!

Services Used: Officiant

Rev Mary was such a pleasure to work with! We highly recommend her. We met her on Skype since we live in NYC. We immediately connected with her. She had so many options and recommendations for our ceremony. Mary was kind and listened to special requests that we had. She really made our wedding day special.

Rev. Mary E. Powers responded with the following comments:

Thanks Sheree! I am sure everyone will remember your wedding day!!

Recently Married

We loved Rev. Mary Powers! She is very professional. She made our wedding so special and made it about us. We did our wedding at Ripken Stadium and she gave us many ideas to make it unique. I highly recommend her.

Rev. Mary E. Powers responded with the following comments:

We had so much fun at Ripken Stadium!!

Services Used: Officiant

Rev.Mary was fantastic. We actually won her services at a Bridal Show 2 years ago and we are so happy that we did. She was so helpful with answering all of our questions, during meetings, the rehearsal and of course our wedding day. I even slipped up during the vows in front of everyone (oops) and she just kept it going. Rev.Mary can accommodate such a wide range of preferences when it comes to religious or non-practicing couples. She did a great job at our ceremony and we're glad she was a part of it.

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Mary Powers was one of the first vendors we hired for our big day. She was responsive and helpful, and when it came to the day she was professional and upbeat. I love that she was flexible on ceremony choices and provided a guide for us to choose what best suited us as a couple. I would recommend her to any of my friends!

Rev. Mary E. Powers responded with the following comments:

Thanks Christine! I loved your venue! Your bridal party was so much fun!

Recently Married

We used Rev. Mary for our wedding and we were both extremely happy we did! Not only was she cheaper then most of the officiants I researched, but her personality fit ours well. From the very beginning we knew she was the perfect Officiant for us, and she was great on our wedding day. I decided to write our ceremony with the material Rev. Mary provided, and it really meant a lot that she announced that to everyone on our wedding day. I wholeheartedly recommend Rev. Mary as your officiant.

Recently Married

Really pleased with everything she did an amazing job incorporating our two faiths. I am pleased how the service came out her attention to detail was very good and really am very happy with everything

Recently Married

Rev. Mary was wonderful! From the first day she helped walk us through everything, and she was always available to Skype with us when we needed to touch base with her. She not only helped with the ceremony script, but also provided helpful advice on wedding day logistics and other things to consider. We were absolutely thrilled with Rev. Mary's work and highly recommend her. Thank you, Rev. Mary!

Recently Married

Reverend Mary was wonderful to work with. She was quick to respond to emails and willing to do whatever we wanted for the ceremony. Thank you Reverend Mary!

Rev. Mary E. Powers responded with the following comments:

Thank you Lindsey! I hope the reception was magical!!

Tiffani
05/31/2014

Rev. Mary E. Powers was wonderful! She made the whole experience of setting up my wedding ceremony so easy! The packet she created with all the different ideas for each part of the ceremony was amazing. We are not religious in any way and we had plenty of options to choose from. It definitely relieved a lot of stress for me. It took my Husband and I a half an hour to decide what was going to be said at our wedding. Fast and easy! She's also down to earth which I loved about her. Her services are also inexpensive! I'd recommend her to anyone!

Thank you Tiffani!
I loved your cake with deer…that was sooo cute.
Thank you for having me as your officiant…it was an honor!

Ryan
05/31/2014

Rev. Mary E. Powers did a wonderful job putting together/arranging our wedding with not one hiccup. We wanted a small wedding without all the traditional details and that's exactly what we got. I would definitely recommend Rev. Mary E. Powers as being one of the most enjoyable people to work with by far.

Thanks again,
Ryan

Michael
05/23/2014

Rev. Mary was very polite flexible and went out of her way several of times to make sure my wedding was wonderful. I highly recommend her.

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Mary Powers was excellent. I would recommend using her to anyone as an officiant.