Rev. Mary E. Powers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Reverend Powers is incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. My husband and I had no idea what we were doing or how ceremonies typically worked when we first started planning, however, Mary was very patient with us and walked us through each step of the process. She was also very flexible with the decisions we made. She was such a pleasure to work with and our ceremony was wonderful because of her guidance. I highly recommend using Reverend Powers as your officiant!

Rev. Mary E. Powers responded with the following comments:

oh thank you Kelly! Hope everyone had fun at the reception!

Recently Married

Mary was on top of things from the word go.. Could not of been any better. Kept in communication and was very flexible with all the changes.

Services Used: Officiant

Rev Mary was a great pleasure to work with! She was very friendly and informative throughout the whole wedding planning process. She provided us with ample reading and wordings to guide us in creating our own ceremony and selecting each passage. She was able to offer suggestions for things we wanted to include in our ceremony, but didn't know how, helping us create a memorable and unique ceremony. She also offered helpful tips to keep our guests comfortable and happy, and to make sure we got some good photographic moments. She was prompt and prepared to both the rehearsal and the ceremony and made sure everyone could hear the ceremony in our outdoor venue, as well as made sure our reader was prepared. I would absolutely recommend her to everyone!

Rev. Mary E. Powers responded with the following comments:

Thank you Stephanie! I hope the reception was fun and cool!

Recently Married

Rev Mary met us several times just to make us feel comfortable and to answer any questions we had. She made several suggestions to personalize our special day and made it very wonderful. We would highly recommend her !!

Recently Married

I highly recommend Rev. Mary Powers! When I initially inquired about her pricing, availability and services via email, she responded within minutes. My husband and I set up a time to meet with her in person a few months prior to our wedding and she was very flexible, friendly and easy to talk to. We immediately felt comfortable with her. She provided us with a very detailed and structured packet that outlined the entire ceremony. It included several different options (non religious, semi-religious and religious) for poems, readings, rituals, vows and everything in between. We really liked how easy it was to simply pick and choose what we wanted to include in our ceremony. There was absolutely no work or stressed involved! She is very reasonable priced and was always very quick to respond to any random questions I had. On the day of the wedding she arrived early and guided us throughout the entire ceremony. She did a great job and our entire family really liked her. If you're looking for a great and very organized officiant, definitely choose Mary Powers and I know you'll be very pleased with your decision.

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Mary is the BEST! She is the most responsive vendor that we worked with - she would respond to emails almost immediately. She helped us set up a fantastic ceremony. She gives you so many options, from ulta-traditional to custom tailored. She met with us in person to begin the process, something that was very helpful.

Rev. Mary was early to both our reception and our wedding ceremony, and she even had pins ready to help with our groom's boutonniere. She let us make the specific decisions regarding entrances, who stands where and things like that - nothing is unable to be done with Rev. Mary! We could not be more enthusiastic about recommending her.

Rev. Mary E. Powers responded with the following comments:

Awww Jenny thank you so much! It certainly was a beautiful day at EFI. I hope the reception was everything you dreamed! Best Wishes!

Jenna
05/02/2015

Rev. Mary was so kind and helpful through our whole marriage process! She made picking our vows, readings, and ceremonies so much easier than I thought it would be. She also helped us keep it together on the wedding day and told us not to worry as long as we remembered each others names we would be okay haha. :) I would absolutely recommend her if you are looking for someone who is kind and caring and also passionate about what they do!

Thanks so much Jenna! And you DID remember each other's names!! LOL

Erin
03/28/2015

Rev. Mary Powers is a joy! She made writing the ceremony really easy (especially because we had no idea what was needed). Her presence was bold but did not overshadow the bride and groom (us!). Would def recommend!

Hi Erin!
I did not even get to say goodbye and best wishes! Enjoy your honeymoon!
rev. Mary :)

Ted
01/24/2015

Reverend Mary was absolutely fantastic to work with. She was friendly, thoughtful, extremely well organized, prompt and all around great. She has a draft schedule of most things anyone would want in a ceremony from which you can add, delete or modify and then she provides numerous examples for each step that you can choose or create your own. Nothing could be easier and she takes care of it all. Working with her was completely stress free, and this is the most important part of the day. I recommend her to everyone. My bride and I cannot say enough good things about her. She has our full and complete recommendation.

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Mary was amazing from our in home 1st consultation to the rehearsal and finally the ceremony with her experience she gave us so much insight into little things we hadn't though t of and was super helpful every step of the way!! I highly recommend her for your next event!!

Kimberly
11/29/2014

I would highly recommend Reverend Mary. She was very flexible with meeting times and helped us plan a beautiful ceremony. On the day of the wedding she made sure everything went as planned and her calm reassuring demeanor helped us relax and enjoy our ceremony.

Rev. Mary E. Powers responded with the following comments:

Thanks Kimberly! I was honored to be part of your ceremony. Hugs to the family!!(and the doggies!)

Emily
11/28/2014

Reverend Mary Powers made our wedding process an ease. She was an absolute amazing officiant! She made sure to let us know that the ceremony is all about us and no one else. I cannot emphasize enough how spectacular she is to work with. She became much more than an officiant, but a friend to confide in with all the stresses for our wedding that she helped put at ease. Our wedding was wonderful and unique thanks to her help.

Rev. Mary E. Powers responded with the following comments:

Thank you Emily!! We did manage organize a fabulous wedding & reception!!
Big hugs to you both!

James
11/22/2014

Rev. Mary Powers is the best decision we made in planning our wedding!! Her organization and professionalism made it very easy and stressfree to put together the ceremony we dreamed of! She is the best out there and very reasonably priced!! I will definitely recommend Rev. Mary Powers to friends and family and anyone who needs a wonderful officiant for their special day!

Rev. Mary E. Powers responded with the following comments:

Thanks James! Your wedding was my #1 most laid back, easy-going wedding of 2014! Blessings always!

Kara
11/22/2014

Rev. Mary E Powers' warmth and genuineness made us feel instantly comfortable and reassured that we were in good hands, Her planner made it so simple for us to construct our ceremony and integrate elements unique to our lives. On our wedding day, she guided us through the ceremony with ease and elegance. All done without any rehearsals!

Recently Married

Loved working with Rev Powers!

Karen
11/01/2014

Reverend Mary performed a beautiful ceremony for our wedding. From the moment we met her, she was professional, warm, organized, and always incredibly responsive. We felt that we had the benefit of Rev. Mary's knowledge and experience with the freedom to design a ceremony that was unique and representative of our relationship. Many of our guests asked if we had known Mary for years because of how personal they felt the ceremony was. We are so pleased that we chose Rev. Mary as our officiant and will be sure to recommend her to others.

Rev. Mary E. Powers responded with the following comments:

Karen, Your ceremony was sooo beautiful…the music was wonderful(I tried not to cry!) your words were so touching and the venue was beautiful….thank you for having me as your officiant!