Rev. Kamrin Carver

Value
Flexibility
Lisa
06/27/2015

I honestly couldn't tell you how many compliments we received on Kamrin as the officiant for our daughter's wedding! The ceremony we so personal due to his process of getting to know the bride and groom! People thought we had known him all our lives and was a family friend. He made the ceremony so fun and lighthearted, but yet extremely sincere and very touching. I highly recommend Kamrin to anyone! We are so happy we found him. He was definitely a key player in the success of a beautiful day! Thank you Kamrin!

Danny
06/20/2015

Kamrin Carver did a wonderful job as the officiant in our wedding. Literally every single guest mentioned the outstanding job Kamrin did as the officiant as well. Kamrin even went above and beyond and helped us with the rehearsal of the ceremony. The ceremony itself was well thought out, intimate, and entertaining. Not too long, not too short, and everything we had hoped for. Kamrin even did the ceremony on his birthday! Would highly recommend Kamrin for your wedding. If Kamrin is still in Utah when the time comes, we will be using his services for our renewal of vows.

Rev. Kamrin Carver responded with the following comments:

Thank you Danny...your words are truly an inspiration! I sincerely look forward to being with you and your darling wife once again!

Services Used: Officiant

Rev Carver was an absolute joy to work with from start to finish! He was extremely flexible and patient in helping us to develop the perfect personalized wedding ceremony. Nearly all of our guests complimented us and Rev Carver on how beautiful our ceremony was, I would recommend him to any and everyone!!!

Jessica
06/13/2015

Rev. Carver was amazing! Everyone said what a beautiful ceremony and how great he was. Everything was personalized to us and just the way we wanted it.

Private User
Recently Married

Kamrin was great to work with, very organized and professional. I would recommend him as a wedding officiant.

Jenny
06/11/2015

Excellent officiate! Very professional and had great personality

Valerie
06/06/2015

Where do I even start? Rev. Kamrin Carver was amazing! He was so personable. Within a few minutes of meeting him it felt like we had been friends forever. He was flexible and willing to accommodate what we wanted in our ceremony. When it came down to the ceremony we were battling the elements and he was calm and responsive to some last minute plans. All of the wedding guests asked how we knew him because he seemed like an old friend. They all raved about his services. Thanks Kamrin for the amazing experience!

Rev. Kamrin Carver responded with the following comments:

What a beautifully touching tribute to our time together Val, I can't thank you enough for your time and attention to this review. I sincerely wish you and your darling husband all the best in your journey together!

Services Used: Officiant

The best money we spent on our entire wedding.
Not an exaggeration. Kamrin is professional but hilarious and caring. At least 10 different families told us he was the best officiant they had ever seen, and we couldn't agree more.
Kamrins method is completely customizable and extremely personal. Everyone at the wedding felt they knew my husband and I so much more intimately because of Kamrins service.
I want to mention that I believe hiring Kamrin is much like homework... The more you put in to it, the more you'll get out of it. There is a workbook that you and your spouse-to-be need to sit down and review together and talk about your thoughts, feelings, etc. If you do, it will be the best experience of your life.

Rev. Kamrin Carver responded with the following comments:

This is quite possibly the most beautifully heartfelt review I've received! Thank you so much Megan, it was a sheer pleasure getting to know you and you beloved husband :)

nathan
05/16/2015

Kamrin is very professional. He does a lot of wedding so he is very comfortable performing them. He has a good sense of humor that puts everyone at ease.

Dalton
05/15/2015

I highly recommend Reverend Kamrin. From our very first meeting, my husband and I knew that he was the right choice for our ceremony. He provided us with a very professional packet that helped us to pick a ceremony that would be ideally suited to us, and he interviewed us so that our love story could be incorporated into the ceremony. We stayed in communication via email to inform him of our choices, and all our emails were responded to promptly. Our ceremony was lovely, incorporating the joy and humor that is a large part of our relationship. We got so many compliments from everyone we spoke to that night about how wonderful our officiant was. If you are looking for someone who will do a fantastic job with your special day, then Reverend Kamrin is definitely the right guy.

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Kamrin Carver was amazing to work with, he was kind, friendly, very open, and honest. He made you feel at ease during the planning stages of your ceremony. He would answer any questions or give ideas if asked. Kamrin tailored the ceremony to our individual personalities he made it fun and enjoyable as well as made us all laugh. From the beginning kamrin walked us through every aspect of our ceremony to make sure it was well written and handled all of our needs. He is a good listener. He gave excellent information to put together the right ceremony for us. It was worth every penny and then more.
Sincerely Peter and Nicole Farrell

Rev. Kamrin Carver responded with the following comments:

What a perfectly lovely review! Thank you so much for your kind words. You and Peter are a darling couple and I sincerely enjoyed our time together!

Casey and Juhl
11/15/2014

My wife and I enjoyed kamrins services from start to finish. We where very impressed with our first time meeting Kamrin. Kamrin was prepared with all the right material needed to help my wife and I design the perfect ceremony to meet our specific personalities. During our ceremony Kamrins appearance and his personality could not have been more perfect. His words were spoken with meaning and sincerity from the beginning of the ceremony until the end. My wife and I are very impressed with all the great remarks from others who were present during our services. Because of Kamrin and many others our wedding day was truly a perfect beginning for my wife and I.

Lucas
11/08/2014

Rev. Kamrin gave us the wedding of our dreams. Prior to the event he met with us and learned about our lives, relationship, and what we wanted for our ceremony. He crafted a personalized ceremony that was truly special. He was the talk of the reception. Everyone wanted to know where we found this guy! He paced the ceremony very well and worked in everything we asked for. He is the real deal.

Lucas and Randi

Julie
09/27/2014

Rev Carver was the officiant at my daughter's wedding. This was a destination wedding and, therefore, we did not know where to start to look for someone to officiate. Our wedding planner recommended Kamrin...we met with him and were instantly impressed. He was very organized and, together, we were quickly able to start outlining a beautiful wedding ceremony! The wedding was suppose to be outdoors, but the day of the wedding brought pouring rain. The ceremony was slightly delayed and Rev Carver was more than flexible dealing with the setbacks. The wedding was absolutely perfect, despite the weather!

Eric
08/24/2014

Great service! Our ceremony was non-religious and we had Kamerin do our vows. Kamerin has a great sense of humor and was very friendly.

Services Used: Officiant

Rev Carter is the best and he is definitely worth every penny. I'm so glad we went with him and have had nothing but complaints about him and our ceremony. He was such a pleasure to work with and was very accommodating to our needs. Very down to earth and fun and I would recommend him to everyone.