Rev. Kamrin Carver

Value
Flexibility
Dalton
05/15/2015

I highly recommend Reverend Kamrin. From our very first meeting, my husband and I knew that he was the right choice for our ceremony. He provided us with a very professional packet that helped us to pick a ceremony that would be ideally suited to us, and he interviewed us so that our love story could be incorporated into the ceremony. We stayed in communication via email to inform him of our choices, and all our emails were responded to promptly. Our ceremony was lovely, incorporating the joy and humor that is a large part of our relationship. We got so many compliments from everyone we spoke to that night about how wonderful our officiant was. If you are looking for someone who will do a fantastic job with your special day, then Reverend Kamrin is definitely the right guy.

Casey and Juhl
11/15/2014

My wife and I enjoyed kamrins services from start to finish. We where very impressed with our first time meeting Kamrin. Kamrin was prepared with all the right material needed to help my wife and I design the perfect ceremony to meet our specific personalities. During our ceremony Kamrins appearance and his personality could not have been more perfect. His words were spoken with meaning and sincerity from the beginning of the ceremony until the end. My wife and I are very impressed with all the great remarks from others who were present during our services. Because of Kamrin and many others our wedding day was truly a perfect beginning for my wife and I.

Lucas
11/08/2014

Rev. Kamrin gave us the wedding of our dreams. Prior to the event he met with us and learned about our lives, relationship, and what we wanted for our ceremony. He crafted a personalized ceremony that was truly special. He was the talk of the reception. Everyone wanted to know where we found this guy! He paced the ceremony very well and worked in everything we asked for. He is the real deal.

Lucas and Randi

Julie
09/27/2014

Rev Carver was the officiant at my daughter's wedding. This was a destination wedding and, therefore, we did not know where to start to look for someone to officiate. Our wedding planner recommended Kamrin...we met with him and were instantly impressed. He was very organized and, together, we were quickly able to start outlining a beautiful wedding ceremony! The wedding was suppose to be outdoors, but the day of the wedding brought pouring rain. The ceremony was slightly delayed and Rev Carver was more than flexible dealing with the setbacks. The wedding was absolutely perfect, despite the weather!

Eric
08/24/2014

Great service! Our ceremony was non-religious and we had Kamerin do our vows. Kamerin has a great sense of humor and was very friendly.

Services Used: Officiant

Rev Carter is the best and he is definitely worth every penny. I'm so glad we went with him and have had nothing but complaints about him and our ceremony. He was such a pleasure to work with and was very accommodating to our needs. Very down to earth and fun and I would recommend him to everyone.

Henry
08/02/2014

Kamrin was amazing. All the guests we spoke with said it was the best ceremony they had ever attended.

Tammie
07/31/2014

Rev Carver completely brought success to our wedding day!!
He worked with us patiently to get the perfect ceremony then performed it beautifully (even though I didnt marry Darrel) ;) We had many compliments on his service, a few couples that have upcoming weddings have expressed how much they would like for him to marry them as well. Kamrin has a sincere, light, fun and humorous personality that sets everyone at ease. We asked him to mix in a variety of rituals and he was very accommodating. I would recommend him if you want a beautiful ceremony. We interviewed a few officiants and we are very pleased with our choice. Thank you soo much Rev. Carver!

Terrill
07/31/2014

Kamrin was incredible to work with! He was very friendly and easy to work with, he was also very accommodating in our needs. From the initial meeting to the follow-up meeting, he kept in great contact. On the wedding day, he was such an intricate part of the event, his personality really enlightened the ceremony. Many people came up to us wanting to know about our friend and how long we had known him... If we could use again, we absolutely would! Thank you many times over Kamrin!

Services Used: Officiant

We absolutely love Kamrin! He did an incredible job during our ceremony, it was perfect! Our guests continuously commented on what a great job Kamrin did during our ceremony and how much they loved the wedding. I would also like to add that we were thoroughly impressed with Kamrin's entire wedding ceremony planning process. His attention to detail was impeccable. This really stood out as a huge plus for us and eased any worries about the ceremony planning process. We would highly recommend Kamrin as a wedding officiant. He's the best!

Justin
07/17/2014

Rev. Kamrin Carver did an amazing job for our wedding ceremony. All of our guests were asking us where we found him and how awesome his service was. He took the time to get to know my wife and I and made our day so special. We couldn't ask for a more perfect ceremony! Thank you!!

Keelan
06/28/2014

The ceremony was amazing! Everyone thought Rev. K was a close and dear friend of ours because of how personal he made it. Thank you so much for making our ceremony the best it could possibly be :)

Chris
06/28/2014

Rev. Carver was absolutely wonderful for our wedding. The detail and effort he put into the ceremony had all our friends convinced he was a life long friend even tho we had only meet a couple of times. The fun environment he created made our ceremony enjoyable for everyone! I would definitely recommend him!

Heather
06/07/2014

The very best officiant ever! Reverend Kamrin was simply amazing from the very first phone call we made to him. He is organized and professional leaving nothing to chance. His ceremony is unique and full of customization to make it your own. The entire night we recieved compliments on how amazing he was. We were told by almost all of our guests that ours was the best wedding they have ever been to, and we know Reverend Kamrin has a lot to do with that. We highly highly recommend you book him NOW!

Services Used: Entertainer, Officiant, Unique Services (Other)
Cory
06/07/2014

Rev Kamrin did an absolute amazing job at our wedding. We met up with him three times before the actual date to get things just the way we wanted them to be. When the date came, some stuff wasn't ready for the ceremony and he was able to switch things up and change our ceremony a little bit to keep the flow going. Works very well under pressure.

More than have of the attendees at our wedding made comment of how this was one of the best weddings they have ever been to and they have never seen anything like it. Very original and raw.

Thank you again Rev!

Douglas
05/29/2014

My husband and I had a phenomenal experience with Kamrin! He iwasextremely thorough with explaining all the options for our wedding ceremony. He was easy to contact and quick to respond to our questions. It has been 2 weeks since our wedding and our guests are still RAVING about the ceremony.
"Best wedding I have ever been to" - says most everyone.
I would give more than 5 stars. His services are worth the investment and will make you and your spouse shine on your special day.
Thanks for an amazing event.