Rev Giovanni Weddings

Rev Giovanni Weddings

Favorite
Lombard, IL
Reverend Giovanni Weddings always does a great job creating personal and memorable Ceremonies that will last you a lifetime. We have seen many different officiates over the years and it is so important to have a professional and meaningful person there to lead you in one of the biggest commitments in your life. We have always seen Reverend Giovanni and his team do a flawless job!
Rev. Giovanni does wonderful ceremonies. He fits his ceremony to his couples perfectly, adding a little bit of humor into a lovely speech. As a photographer, he is very open and accommodating!
We like your reviews and look forward to working with you.
Now that you have found Rev Giovanni, you need not look any father. Rev Giovanni is an amazing person and truly cares about every brides wedding. He, and his team, work with the photographers to make sure that we get the most amazing images from your ceremony. He is always on time, works well with all vendors, and creates a stress free ceremony. DePoy Studios highly recommends Rev Giovanni or any of his Reverends for your wedding day. DePoy Studios
Rev Giovanni is a wonderful person I have had the pleasure of working with him for the past 15 years. If your in need of a professional officiant that loves what he does this is your person . You will not be dissapointed.
Reverend Giovani is just amazing. We loving working with them and are proud to endorse them. Brides are always glowing about how wonderful they are.
They always do an amazing job and ensure that the wedding ceremony itself is exactly what you want!
Rev Giovanni and his team of ministers, are AMAZING to have as part of your wedding. They add the special touch to complete your beautiful day.
I've worked with Rev Giovanni at two weddings. He's really great - He gives the Bridal couples exactly what they ask for, is personable and adds just the right amount of humor to the ceremony. I'd definitely recommend him.
I have heard many great things about Rev. Giovanni, and almost all the weddings I have worked at are done by Rev. Giovanni or one of his ministers, they must be doing something right! I have personally worked with Rev. Ron, who is amazing. He is so easy going and lighthearted, and makes the whole process for the couple a breeze. Anytime anyone asks for a recommendation for a minister, I recommend this group, without hesitation.
The best officiant I have worked with, works well not only with other vendors, but with couple!
Rev. Giovanni is a wonderful man to marry any couple. We love working with him, he makes the ceremony flow and adds a bit of fun to it too. Love knowing when we are working together
Rev Giovanni and his Ministers are true professionals in every sense of the word. They can help make you special day a very memorable one. As you can see they are very experienced in wedding ceremonies and consistently get a five star rating for their services. Rev. G, Rev. Carol and Rev. Ron are wonderful people to know professionally as well as personally.
Reverand Giovanni comes highly recommended by Regency Garden. He is very professional and personable. Regency Garden only endorses the bestand is very proud to endorse Reverand G. Your friends at Regency Garden
I really enjoy working with Rev. Giovanni . I always know its going to be a great day when i see him show up for a ceremony. I would recommend him to everyone, you will be glad you did. pete (dj one productions)
We appreciate the time and effort that goes into our clients weddings with Rev G and Rev Carol. If you're looking for an officiant that allows you to be you at your wedding then no need to look any further.