Rev. Asa Collins

Rev. Asa Collins

Incline village, NV
775.225.3949
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rev. Collins was a huge help to us. We did as much as possible ourselves, and he was there to give advice anytime we asked. He met with us for an "interview", he came out to the dress rehersal and was always helpful, humurous and professional. We feel very fortunate to have had him as our officiant and would reccomend him in a heartbeat!

Services Used: Officiant

Asa was a wonderful officiant for our wedding. He has a great deep voice that is loud and perfect for speaking at a ceremony. Since I didn�t have a wedding coordinator, Asa was nice enough to meet with my wedding party the night before to rehearse for the ceremony the next day. I would highly recommend him!

Services Used: Officiant

Dr Asa Collins was the perfect person holding the ceremony for us. He made sure we meet up with him beforehand to be able to talk to us and see what is important to us.
He is an amazing person and did and awesome job with our ceremony.

Services Used: Officiant

Asa was very wonderful. He asked all the right questions and had all the right answers. He was very perfessional and on time. He also had a great personality. Since he is retired he performs wedding for donations. I would diffinitly recommend Asa.

Services Used: Officiant

Dr Rev was just perfect in every way, making our ceremony our's. And a great value too.