RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals

Value
Flexibility
Laci Williams
05/16/2015

Rita was so easy and professional to work with. We rented globes, maps and suitcases for our travel themed engagement photo shoot. All of the items looked amazing in the pictures. Rita was quick to respond to email and has an easy payment system through Paypal. We will definitely be renting items again for our wedding day!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Where do I begin?!? Rita made my vision of a beautiful vintage wedding a reality. She was so pleasant to work with, and very flexible with my vision. She created beautiful, unique, budget-friendly vintage centerpeice arrangements. Rita worked well with my budget and my florist, as well. I received so many compliments on my tables. In addition to my reception decor, Rita also provided me with a beautiful pink settee for my bridal portriats. They really made my pictures pop. Just beautiful "dust" from a wonderful woman! I highly recommend working with Rita and Rent My Dust.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rita is incredible. I recommend Rent My Dust 100%. Her inventory is vast and beautiful, she is kind, flexible, punctual and helpful, and she went above and beyond for my wedding. Her prices are great for what she provides and she also is a very genuine and honest person-- upon seeing my venue and realizing there was already an antique-looking table provided, she decided that a table I had asked her for probably wasn't even needed-- so she saved me money :) She styled my reception and cocktail hour area perfectly, listened to my vision, and executed it exactly. After the wedding she sent a lovely thank you card to both me and my mother. If you are looking for vintage rentals from a lovely human being for your event, please look no further.

Anonymous
1+ year ago

I recently rented five vintage seating pieces for my wedding on May 11, 2013 and they were gorgeous and well kept. I love Rent My Dust! Ms. Rita is amazingly helpful and flexible. I have used Rent My Dust for previous photoshoots as well, she has such a wide collection and she is very reasonable in her pricing. I would reccommend Rent My Dust to all of my family and friends!

Lydia
04/27/2013

Rita has great items! She and her husband were really able to cater to my delivery/pick up schedule as well!

Faryn
04/21/2013

Rita was fantastic and I knew I could count on her! My furniture looked great!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
J
02/09/2013

Rita Dorris, the owner of Rent My Dust in Grapevine, Texas was wonderful to work with! We rented her vintage china for my daughter's wedding and it was exactly what we were wanting. Rita provides excellent customer service and her china is beautiful and well cared for. She is a dream to work with, so kind and genuinely cares about her clients. I would highly encourage you to check out her website if you are looking to rent vintage dishes and other vintage items for your next event.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rita at Rent My Dust is amazing! I was so excited to find her and all of her "dust". We rented china from her and she went out of her way to find all of the special pieces we were looking for. Her china added so much to our reception and we had so many people comment on it.

We had our rentals delivered and Rita arrived on time to drop off and pick up (a huge plus when trying to stick to a tight wedding day timeline). I would recommend Rent My Dust to anyone, you couldn't ask for a better vendor.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rita with rent my dust is absolutely wonderful! She made my day so special with all of her beautiful rentals! It couldn't have been more perfect!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Anonymous
10/12/2012
4.7

Rita has an amazing collection of vintage pieces, from furniture to glassware and china to old school radios, cameras, luggage. You name it, she probably has it. And if she doesn't, she will look out for you to help you find what you're looking for. We rented items from her for tablescapes for our rustic, travel-inspired wedding, including large mason jars, vintage books, silver serving pieces that looked adorable with succulents in them, as well as a globe and luggage for our gift table and a couch for our photo booth lounge. She was flexible in setting meetings to play with her things and great in coordinating with my event planner and me to help design concepts for the different sized tables we had. Her prices are a bit up there, but you will not be disappointed at how gorgeous and unique your decor turns out for whatever occasion or photo shoot you're planning for.

Melissa
10/11/2012

Beautiful! Thank you so much for making our daughter's wedding a unique experience! Truly, no one could have made this happen like you did.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Rebekah
09/15/2012

Rita was awesome! She showed up super early with my rentals and was so sweet and nice throughout the entire process! The rental chairs and lounge was the perfect photo-op spot and the vintage dresser was the perfect spot for my guestbook and photos! I definitely recommend using Rent My Dust for any event!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rita was an absolute dream to work with! Not only is she super sweet but she is incredibly enthusiastic about sharing ideas and giving input. I wish I would have rented MORE from her!

Shalyn
04/21/2012

Rita is a doll! She was so flexible and patient with me as I had to reschedule and reschedule, and yes, reschedule my bridal portraits due to inclement weather. Her vintage rentals added the perfect touch to my themed photo shoot. Thank you so much, Rita!

Jacqui
03/24/2012

5 stars is NOT enough for Rita. My daughter knew she wanted a vintage inspired wedding with antique china. We found Rent my Dust and I'll never forget when my daughter called and told me she LOVED Rita and that I would too. She was right! Rita made us feel like we were her only and most special clients. She went out of her way to make each tablescape beautiful and unique and worked beautifully with our wedding planner and daughter to make this day everything our daughter wanted it to be. When we found the venue, my daughter said she would only book it if Rita were available-that was how important it was for her to have Rent my Dust and Rita involved in her wedding. If you want to rent beautiful vintage furniture or accessories, don't even call anyone else. Rita is your girl- seriously! You can't help but love her and she and her family worked so hard on the wedding day. Thank you, Rita :)

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

As if renting vintage props didn't make Rita awesome enough...after meeting her, you'll just fall in love. My favorite vendor, for sure. Such a sweet heart, so flexible, so kind, so professional. She TRULY CARES (and so many say that but don't!) about making your day uniquely yours, and understanding what you're wanting. This is her PASSION and it shows. I love Rita and Rent My Dust. She made my wedding exactly what I'd dreamed of. THANK YOU, RITA!