Renee S Seamstress

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee did an absolutely beautiful job with the alterations on my wedding dress. My dress had several layers at the bottom, plus a scalloped lace edge that can't have been easy to work with. She took it all in stride and had it finished in record time. She also produced a beautiful customized bustle, which was very sturdy! I received nothing but compliments on the dress the entire evening and even several comments on how lovely the bustle looked.

She could not be any nicer and her pricing is phenomenal as well! Thank you so much Renee!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee altered and bustled my wedding gown for me, and she was great! She sized up everything that needed to be altered in only one fitting. When I came to pick it up, it fit perfectly, and she only charged around $100. My dress had a ton of beads she had to work around, and she even gave me a nice bag to transport my dress in. Highly, highly recommended!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anne S
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I searched every retail boutique in the area for a dress I would love, but to no avail! Then I remembered Renee had made a prom dress for my best friend when we were in high school. She was so flexible and helped so much in the design process! She even took my mom & me into Philadelphia to purchase fabric! The dress came out great, and it was exactly what I wanted! So even kept
it within the budget we had! So great! My sister had her wedding dress alterations done with Renee, and that came out great also!

• Wedding: 07/07/2007
908-995-7256
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire