Renee Burroughs Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Renee & her team did an outstanding job on my daughter's wedding! We had planned to go with another florist but just weren't happy with them....we hired Renee about 8 weeks out...I emailed our 'vision' and she ran with it! They did a BEAUTIFUL job! We have had so many complements on all they did! Thank goodness we found Renee!!!!!

Profile Picture
Beth
1 Review
10/20/2012

Renee Burroughs Design is so unique. It was everything we asked for plus more -- more than we had envisioned. We only met with her a couple of times but it could not have been more perfect!!! Fabulous job - A guest at the wedding who is a daughter of a florist told me she had never seen more beautiful floral arrangements at a wedding!! Lots of iron work, lots of wood - exactly what we wanted. (BEAUTIFUL) all details were covered. Renee is very easy to work with.

Profile Picture
Stephanie
1 Review
09/29/2012

Renee and her team were wonderful. From the very first meeting to getting items back to her after the big day. It drizzled the morning of my outdoor wedding and my family and I didn't know how we were going to get everything done. One call to Renee and she had the plan. She also was at the venue 6 hours before the wedding time. She went above and beyond to make my vision come to life. I myself was very organized in my setup and planning this allowed Renee to just decorate! Which is what she's amazing at! She also hung around until after the ceremony. That's a big deal to a bride and family that did most of the work themselves. She was very adamant in making sure everything was right. And for the flowers AMAZING! Beyond my expectations, everything I asked for and then some. Renee Burroughs Design will always be a special team to me and my first choice in floral artistry.

Services Used: Flowers

Renee is amazing! She did my wedding shoes, head piece, and all our centerpieces. She was so helpful in every way possible. She has wonderful ideas that come to life through her work. I recommend her on a daily basis to all my brides that come to the Anderson Arts Center. She even made my dreams shoes become a reality when she turned them from light blue to blue suede shoes just like Elvis! She also made my head piece that was an actual flower that was taken from my dress; it was just the right touch to make the look complete. It was a pleasuring working with Renee and I plan to work with her in the future.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Flowers

Renee Burroughs designs was nothing but the best! I told her some general ideas of what I wanted in my decorations, and she not only brought those to life beautifully, she also added some fantastic ideas that really made my reception more beautiful than I ever imagined, Renee also made me a beautiful hairpiece made of lace with beautiful beading and my gorgeous veil for my wedding day. I highly recommend her!

Services Used: Flowers

Renee was wonderful to work with.The flowers were beyond expectation! We saved money by picking up the flowers and setting them up for the reception. Renee made it so easy to follow her numbered system. She is an amazing florist and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. She made our venue more than we imagined and our expectations were high!!

Services Used: Flowers

Beautiful and exactly what I had wanted.

Services Used: Flowers

Renee and her team did a fantastic job! I was so pleased to see her ideas for our wedding after having only spoken to me on the phone. I felt like she really understood me, and us as a couple! You most definitely will not be disappointed with Renee as your florist!

Services Used: Flowers

My flowers were excellent!! They were exactly what I asked for! Renee also provided great service to me she was there if I needed her. She also helped get the flowers to the right bridesmaids and groomsmen! She was AMAZING!! Highly Recommended!

Services Used: Flowers

Renee Burroughs Design is an amazing company!! They were fabulous! They were very flexible, and willing to work within my budget. Renee definitely knows what she is doing. The flowers were absolutely breathtaking. Her ideas were perfect and just what I wanted!!

Services Used: Flowers

Mrs. Renee was great. I had no problems with anything as a matter of fact i didnt have to worry about anything either. I told her what I wanted and that was it. She brought my flowers and decor on my wedding day to the venue and they were beautiful! She even had more than I had asked for. I could not ask for a better flourist. Thank you

Services Used: Flowers

Renee was my favorite vendor to work with during our wedding process. She is so attentive and detail oriented. She makes sure to work within your budget that you provide instead of giving you an amount that everything is going to cost. She is a romantic person at heart, and I could tell that she was genuinely excited for my wedding. She added in my own personal touches with enthusiasm. On our wedding day everyone was commenting on how pretty the flowers were, and I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. I have already recommended her to a few people, and wouldn't recommend any other florist! She is an amazing person and an amazing florist! Thank you for helping to make our day beautiful and memorable.

Services Used: Flowers

Renee did a great job on the flowers for my wedding. They were beautiful and just what I wanted! Even the groom commented on how beautiful the flowers were and he commented on how helpful the florist was the day of the wedding. I was not there when they were setting up, but he said that she did alot of extra work - went above and beyond. Thanks for making our day so special!

Services Used: Flowers

Renee is amazing at what she does. She does everything she can to make sure you have what you want on your special day! All of our flower arrangements at the rehersal and reception were exactly what we wanted. All you have to do is tell her your ideas and she makes them happen. She also is someone that will work with your budget. I loved my bouquet of roses and alstromeria lillies!! It was the perfect size. Thank you for everything!

Services Used: Flowers

Renee did a fabulous job! I really didn't know what I wanted, just what I didn't want, and Renee sat down with me and helped narrow it down. Everything turned out amazing! I couldn't have dreamed it would be so beautiful!

Services Used: Flowers

Renee is so wonderful! I had a small budget and she gave me so much for my money. The flowers were gorgeous, she was great to work with, and everything was so much more than I ever imagined! We cannot thank her enough for all that she did. She and her flowers/decorations were so amazing. I will continue to use her and recommend her. You will not be disappointed.

We love you!