Renee Burroughs Design

Value
Flexibility
Jessie
01/25/2014

Renee was so wonderful to work with and truely made my vision come to life. We had several conversations about our wedding, and she was able to take my words and produce exactly what we wanted. She was so responsive, kind, and great with suggestions. I had so many compliments at and after the wedding on the flowers and how beautiful they were in the venue. Thank you so much Renee!

Renee Burroughs Design responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jessie, it was such a pleasure to work with you and being a part of making your wedding day special! It was absolutely beautiful and we loved working with you! We wish a lifetime of love and happiness!

Heather
10/05/2013

I came to Renee two weeks before my wedding in a panic that I hadn't booked a florist. I had done all of my own flowers and hated them. Renee came to my rescue and saved the day, seriously! She was so sweet and helpful without her gorgeous flowers the day just wouldn't have been the same! The bouquets were everything I had imagined, the centerpieces and arrangements were perfect!! Highly recommend her!!!

Renee Burroughs Design responded with the following comments:

We are so glad that we were able to help make your wedding day so special! Thank you so much for the kind words and we wish you a future filled with love!!!

Private User
2+ years ago

The flowers and decor were absolutely wonderful. We couldn't have asked for anything more. It was great how Renee and her team really helped our vision come to life.

Renee Burroughs Design responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much!! We are so happy that you were pleased with our services and that we were able to be a part of your wedding day! We wish you the best for your future!

Jennifer
11/03/2012

The flowers were beautiful!!!! Renee was wonderful to work with. I really appreciated how she worked with me on my budget. She had lots of suggestions on how to save a little here and there. I never felt pressured to spend more than I was comfortable with, but she was also very committed to having everything look nice and for me to be pleased with it. She gave me great feedback on what she thought tended to work well and why, and she offered multiple options. The day of the wedding, she made sure everything was perfect. Even my husband commented on how nice and helpful "the flower lady" was! I couldn't have asked for better service! And the arrangements were perfect - beautiful, creative, exactly what I wanted!

Services Used: Flowers

I would recommend Renee 1,000 times over! She was an absolute delight to work with and I appreciated that she wanted to get to know my husband and I as a couple before we really even talked flowers. She is big on inspiration photos so that she gets a feel for the event that you are hoping to create. Only after the inspiration photos and the couple phone call did we meet to start talking about flowers! I was so comfortable with Renee that I left almost all design up to her with only a few instructions about my bouquet and some flower choices. She was even able to incorporate a personal joke between my husband and I into the floral theme. My wedding was more beautiful that I had imagined that it would be largely thanks to Renee. She was even able to talk me down from "the ledge" when I began having second thoughts about the ballroom the reception was held in and made suggestions that really brought the room to life. I wish I could get married all over just so I could work with Renee again. If you don't want a boring, cookie cutter wedding then Renee is your woman!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Renee & her team did an outstanding job on my daughter's wedding! We had planned to go with another florist but just weren't happy with them....we hired Renee about 8 weeks out...I emailed our 'vision' and she ran with it! They did a BEAUTIFUL job! We have had so many complements on all they did! Thank goodness we found Renee!!!!!

Beth
1 Review
10/20/2012

Renee Burroughs Design is so unique. It was everything we asked for plus more -- more than we had envisioned. We only met with her a couple of times but it could not have been more perfect!!! Fabulous job - A guest at the wedding who is a daughter of a florist told me she had never seen more beautiful floral arrangements at a wedding!! Lots of iron work, lots of wood - exactly what we wanted. (BEAUTIFUL) all details were covered. Renee is very easy to work with.

Stephanie
1 Review
09/29/2012

Renee and her team were wonderful. From the very first meeting to getting items back to her after the big day. It drizzled the morning of my outdoor wedding and my family and I didn't know how we were going to get everything done. One call to Renee and she had the plan. She also was at the venue 6 hours before the wedding time. She went above and beyond to make my vision come to life. I myself was very organized in my setup and planning this allowed Renee to just decorate! Which is what she's amazing at! She also hung around until after the ceremony. That's a big deal to a bride and family that did most of the work themselves. She was very adamant in making sure everything was right. And for the flowers AMAZING! Beyond my expectations, everything I asked for and then some. Renee Burroughs Design will always be a special team to me and my first choice in floral artistry.

Services Used: Flowers

Renee is amazing! She did my wedding shoes, head piece, and all our centerpieces. She was so helpful in every way possible. She has wonderful ideas that come to life through her work. I recommend her on a daily basis to all my brides that come to the Anderson Arts Center. She even made my dreams shoes become a reality when she turned them from light blue to blue suede shoes just like Elvis! She also made my head piece that was an actual flower that was taken from my dress; it was just the right touch to make the look complete. It was a pleasuring working with Renee and I plan to work with her in the future.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Flowers

Renee Burroughs designs was nothing but the best! I told her some general ideas of what I wanted in my decorations, and she not only brought those to life beautifully, she also added some fantastic ideas that really made my reception more beautiful than I ever imagined, Renee also made me a beautiful hairpiece made of lace with beautiful beading and my gorgeous veil for my wedding day. I highly recommend her!

Services Used: Flowers

Renee was wonderful to work with.The flowers were beyond expectation! We saved money by picking up the flowers and setting them up for the reception. Renee made it so easy to follow her numbered system. She is an amazing florist and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. She made our venue more than we imagined and our expectations were high!!

Services Used: Flowers

Beautiful and exactly what I had wanted.

Services Used: Flowers

Renee and her team did a fantastic job! I was so pleased to see her ideas for our wedding after having only spoken to me on the phone. I felt like she really understood me, and us as a couple! You most definitely will not be disappointed with Renee as your florist!

Services Used: Flowers

My flowers were excellent!! They were exactly what I asked for! Renee also provided great service to me she was there if I needed her. She also helped get the flowers to the right bridesmaids and groomsmen! She was AMAZING!! Highly Recommended!

Services Used: Flowers

Renee Burroughs Design is an amazing company!! They were fabulous! They were very flexible, and willing to work within my budget. Renee definitely knows what she is doing. The flowers were absolutely breathtaking. Her ideas were perfect and just what I wanted!!

Services Used: Flowers

Mrs. Renee was great. I had no problems with anything as a matter of fact i didnt have to worry about anything either. I told her what I wanted and that was it. She brought my flowers and decor on my wedding day to the venue and they were beautiful! She even had more than I had asked for. I could not ask for a better flourist. Thank you