Renaissance Studios Photography

Renaissance Studios Photography

modern vintage photography | made with love

13 Charles Street
Unit 105
Milton, ON L9T2G5 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Negat...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone we dealt with was great! We absolutely looove our pictures and we are getting soo many compliments! Renaissance definitely does the most unique ad pretty pics of all vendors we have seen to date. We highly recommend and worth the price.

• Wedding: 08/13/2016
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The best part of our wedding! Just amazing all around!!! Love love love love love Renaissance !!
xoxoxo

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Josh from Renaissance Studios photographed our wedding a few days ago and even before we see the photos I already know they're going to be amazing! He showed up on time with tons of ideas and suggestions. He was polite, professional and enthusiastic. Thank you Josh and I can't wait to see the final product!

• Wedding: 09/14/2014
Ashleigh
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the absolute best experience with Renaissance from start to finish. This was my biggest splurge for our wedding and it was worth every penny. Erin was our photographer and as soon as I met her I knew she had to be our photographer. We were so happy with our engagement pictures and have them all over our house. She was so good with having our dog in the pictures and took pictures that really portrayed our personalities. She knew exactly what I was looking for without me having to say much. She was so organized and professional and had our very large wedding party under control the entire time. She captured our wedding perfectly and made the experience fun, never stressful. I would recommend Renaissance to anyone looking for photography!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Definately go with Renaissance and forget the rest. You will have the most beautiful, fun pictures and excellent experience with a professional and down to earth photographer.
From start to finish, Renaissance were excellent communicators and every correspondance brought a smile to my face. Our only problem is that there are SO MANY amazing photos to choose from we dont even know where to start for a thank you card image...which is no problem at all. What a fun, professional team and Kelsey had great insight to our vision thus bringing it to life with ease. Pictures are clear, vibrant, and you will cherish them. Best money spent throughout the whole wedding process.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so happy we chose Renaissance studios for our wedding day! Josh and Gord were amazing photographers, and so great to work with! We had so much fun with them, and they're positive personalities had our nerves calm the minute they came in the door! Thank you Renaissance Studios!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renaissance Studios were a pleasure to deal with from the initial contact we made with Shawn. They made sure that my wife Jessica and I were well informed of their needs as well as going above and beyond with their services (reminder emails/ questionnaires, day of itinerary etc.) Renaissance not only was professional from point of contact, but it’s well worth mentioning that they were the most affordable/best reviewed photographers we were able to find in the Milton/Toronto area.
On our wedding day we met with our photographer Shannon who made us along with our bridesmaids and groomsmen feel comfortable in front of the camera. Shannon was easy going and a pleasure to deal with day of. Honestly when we weren’t taking formal shots, I didn’t even notice Shannon snapping pictures, she’s definitely a pro! We had many family shots that needed to be taken but Shannon was able to go with the flow and chaos of our family’s and kept the picture process smooth and steady without making us feel rushed at all.
As of now, we haven’t seen all of our wedding photographs (its only been 12 weeks of their estimated 15 weeks ) but from the teasers we were sent the weekend after the wedding the pictures look FANTASTIC!
Both my wife and I highly recommend working with Renaissance Studios and if she’s available ask for Shannon.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renaissance photographers are undeniably passionate about their work. This company and their team of photographers look to understand every detail of your wedding (e.g., traditions), as well as YOU and your bridal party in so that they can capturer the essence of the wedding as it's truest representation.

Renaissance was very helpful with answering questions- and did so in a timely manner when through email. They always provided me with emails throughout the year that kept me informed to set me up for success in achieving my vision for the day.

I am so appreciative for the experience our team of photographers helped create the day of the wedding.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so happy with Renaissance Studios Photography! Their creativity in figuring out how we were to pose, and use of props, made for some really quality pictures that will last a life time! We really enjoyed working with Melissa and thought the overall service was exceptional. Thank you so much!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

RS was the absolute best to work with. They made the day so amazing and stress-free even when things got very hectic during family portrait time! Trying to gather dozens of people at a time is like herding kittens .... screeching, losing some, distractions, etc you name it! Erin and Kimon were so patient during that time specifically, but overall the whole day I cannot say enough good things about them. Literally I am at a loss of words. I can't wait to see all the pictures and really see their magic and artistry come alive. They are both excellent at working with rambunctious groomsmen and I would like to know their secrets as to how to get them to pose and smile without a beer in hand ... because they somehow managed to do that! :) I am looking forward to using RS for other milestones in my life and I will definitely recommend them. Love you guys xo

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Clint and Lydia were amazing! We could of not of asked for 2 better photographers, it was such a great day and they were to capture it all! Can't wait to get all the pictures back and show them off to all our friends and family!!!!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are not enough words that I can write to express how great Renaissance is! I was planning my wedding in Ontario from Alberta and Shawn was absolutely amazing! He got back to every email in a short period of time, and when I meet him in person it was like we had been friends for years! Both Shawn and Kimon were amazing at our wedding catching our families laughing, crying and just hanging out and being us!
I can't wait to for another opportunity to use Renaissance!!!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We loved working with Renaissance Studios! We did both our engagement and wedding photos with them and they were very accomodating when our previous photographer was a no show last minute! They turned out even better than we thought! The quality of pictures just does not compare~ We loved the vintage look they gave to our photos. Took a bit of time, but it must be alot of work to edit almost 1000 pictures for our wedding! We cannot wait to work with them again in the future!~

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renaissance Studios are hands-down the BEST wedding photographers!
I can't say enough good things about Erin and the staff at Renaissance Studios. They truly do care that you get the BEST wedding photos, completely tailored to your vision. We had so much fun working with Erin, she made us feel like rock-stars! I can't recommend them highly enough!!

• Wedding: 03/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the very moment I chose Renaissance Studios Photography I knew I had made a very good decision. Throughout the process they have been very professional, informative and supportive. They did a beautiful job with both the engagement photos and the wedding photos. Erin Blackwood was the lead photographer and she was amazing. I could not say enough about how supportive and helpful she has been. She kept me calm and smiling during the actual wedding day, and made my dreams come true with capturing various beautiful moments. I couldn't be happier. Thank you so very much.

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We love Renaissance Studios! From the moment we met with our amazing photographer, to the outstanding work he did at the engagement shot, to our gorgeous wedding pictures - we have no doubt in our mind that they were perfect! They captured exactly what we wanted and more. Most importantly, they were so super nice! We felt comfortable the whole time - and we had so much fun! Thanks again for exquisitely capturing our most important day!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
Valentina
905-864-9300
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards