Renaissance Studios Photography

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Everyone we dealt with was great! We absolutely looove our pictures and we are getting soo many compliments! Renaissance definitely does the most unique ad pretty pics of all vendors we have seen to date. We highly recommend and worth the price.

1.6

I am giving them a bad review because they have bad customer service. I did not get my photography by them but I did purchase my wedding invitations through their company. The wedding invitations turned out great but it did not come with any envelopes. I had specifically asked them if the invitations came with envelopes because I did not want to bother with getting envelopes if they did. AND most invitations come with envelopes from my knowledge!!!! They replied back that they did. The emails replies came quick with ordering with them however, after ordering with them, the email response took forever...
The invitations did NOT come with envelopes and when I asked them if there was a mistake through email, no response was given. I emailed several people who told me it wasn't their responsibility or a 'out of the office' response came back.
It has been about 1 month since I have emailed and no one has given me any response about the envelopes. This is pretty bad.
I had to go out of my way to purchase my own envelopes when I was informed that my invitations would come with them.
Never again will I order through them and I don't think you should either. They are too busy to respond to you with an answer.

Services Used: Invitations
Recently Married

Renaissance Studios Photography is just amazing.. They respond to your questions promptly, they ask questions to make sure you capture exactly what you what, they are clear and concise from the beginning and they felt like long time friends on the big day. Heather was my photographer and we all just adored her. She was extremely understanding and flexible with throughout the day. Shawn spoke with us a lot over the 7 months leading up to the day, he was very kind and understanding, not to mention speedy with his responses. They also came 5 hours out of town to join us!!!

I just cannot say enough nice things about this company. The artists work speaks for itself, just take a gander though their profiles and you will not be able to stop looking.

I am the happiest bride ever becau

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I got married this weekend and wanted to send our heartfelt thanks to Kimon! We truly don't know how we would've got through the day without him. He completely "gets us" - and fitted in so well with our intimate wedding... Plus he's super talented, and was a joy to watch him work!!!
Kimon and Renaissance Photography, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You've made this rock and roll, anatomy obsessed couple extremely happy!

Joe
06/27/2015

I do some wedding photography myself, and have observed the photographers at many weddings.

This company is by far the best I have seen to date. We hired two photographer for my wedding. They both followed the schedule perfectly, were extremely well prepared and provided a service beyond what I could have asked for.

Before the wedding, we communicated quite frequently - they have an online tool allowing you to share all the details of the wedding.

The day of, they showed up slightly early and ready to work. They attitudes were fantastic!

I told them to work their magic. They were extremely personable, made us comfortable, and helped get us out of the norm to take some truly magical pictures.

They were very friendly to our guests and polite. We reserved spots for them at a few tables so they could float around and it was actually great to see them enjoying the wedding along with taking some extremely incredible photos.

One other great thing this photography service does is set good expectations. They set timelines, and let you know when to expect pictures after the wedding. They explain in detail extra options, and are very courteous.

I rate this company 5/5 because they did in fact exceed my expectations. They went above and beyond to make my wedding experience unlike anything I have ever experienced. They worked with us and because of that I highly recommend this company.

Services Used: Photography

Using Renaissance, and especially their photogropher Kimon was the best decision we made in regards to our wedding.
they were fun, relaxed, professional and responsive.
Our pics are stunning.
highly recommend.

Services Used: Photography

Renaissance Studios was amazing to work with and we are so happy with our beautiful pictures thus far. We did an engagement shoot with them which turned out great and then our wedding. So far we have aour wedding teasers, all amazing picutres and we can't wait for the rest when they are ready!
Everyone at the Renaissance team is fabulous. I dealt with Shawn for most of the contract, organizing and admin related information. He was always super friendly, professional and so quick to respond! As a bride this is an extremely important quality with your vendors. Renaissance never dissapointed!
As for our photogrpahers, Clint an Kelsey were amazing! So nice and friendly to work with...........this is huge on your big day!! Knowing that your photographer will take care of all of the special shots you requested without stressing you out about it was absolutely perfect. They were everywhere all day. They were always considerate and friendly, reminding us of times and our shedule. They were very accommodating and always striving to get all of the shots we wanted (and didn't even know we wanted!) They are definitely the professional and know their stuff. they made great suggestions to us throughout the day tha helped make our pictures and our wedding even more perfect.
If you want fantastic people to work with and even more fantastic photos of the best day of your life choose the team at Renaissance!!

Sincerely,

A very happy Bride:)

Larissa & Ryan

Services Used: Band

The best part of our wedding! Just amazing all around!!! Love love love love love Renaissance !!
xoxoxo

Recently Married

Of all the vendors we booked for our wedding, aside from the venue, our photographers were our utmost concern. We obviously wanted to be sure that we would be working with professionals, but more so, we wanted our pictures to stand out as something more than the usual posed images we saw on so many websites. Once we came across Renaissance Studios, we knew we had found what we were looking for. We basically became obsessed with their photos and decided that we needed to have them for our wedding day. We purchased a package that included an engagement shoot, as well as full day coverage on the day of the wedding. We also requested that Clint be our lead photographer, since we just LOVED his pictures. We had a blast on the day of both our e-shoot and the wedding day! Clint and Kelsey (our second photographer) were also able to improvise on the day of the wedding when our plan for a photo location didn’t work out. We just wandered the streets of Toronto and they worked out all sorts of fun, creative and glamourous shots! After seeing our engagement pictures, and the teaser images we received from our wedding, our family and friends started to understand our obsession. Pictures from Renaissance have such a special quality, and it’s clear that everyone involved is enjoying themselves. It doesn’t get any better. Before any pictures are taken, they collect so much information about you as a couple and the vibe you are looking for that, once you meet the photographer for the first time, it’s like you’ve known them forever. After our experience with the engagement shoot, my fiancé (who hates taking pictures) was genuinely excited for our wedding day pictures. We are so thrilled with the teaser images we received and we are itching in anticipation for the rest of them! So many thanks to Clint, Kelsey, Shawn and the rest of the team at Renaissance for making our wedding day (and all the time leading up to it) so memorable!

Ashleigh
09/14/2014

Josh from Renaissance Studios photographed our wedding a few days ago and even before we see the photos I already know they're going to be amazing! He showed up on time with tons of ideas and suggestions. He was polite, professional and enthusiastic. Thank you Josh and I can't wait to see the final product!

Services Used: Photography

We had the absolute best experience with Renaissance from start to finish. This was my biggest splurge for our wedding and it was worth every penny. Erin was our photographer and as soon as I met her I knew she had to be our photographer. We were so happy with our engagement pictures and have them all over our house. She was so good with having our dog in the pictures and took pictures that really portrayed our personalities. She knew exactly what I was looking for without me having to say much. She was so organized and professional and had our very large wedding party under control the entire time. She captured our wedding perfectly and made the experience fun, never stressful. I would recommend Renaissance to anyone looking for photography!

Services Used: Photography

Definately go with Renaissance and forget the rest. You will have the most beautiful, fun pictures and excellent experience with a professional and down to earth photographer.
From start to finish, Renaissance were excellent communicators and every correspondance brought a smile to my face. Our only problem is that there are SO MANY amazing photos to choose from we dont even know where to start for a thank you card image...which is no problem at all. What a fun, professional team and Kelsey had great insight to our vision thus bringing it to life with ease. Pictures are clear, vibrant, and you will cherish them. Best money spent throughout the whole wedding process.

Services Used: Photography

We are so happy we chose Renaissance studios for our wedding day! Josh and Gord were amazing photographers, and so great to work with! We had so much fun with them, and they're positive personalities had our nerves calm the minute they came in the door! Thank you Renaissance Studios!

1+ year ago

Renaissance Studios were a pleasure to deal with from the initial contact we made with Shawn. They made sure that my wife Jessica and I were well informed of their needs as well as going above and beyond with their services (reminder emails/ questionnaires, day of itinerary etc.) Renaissance not only was professional from point of contact, but it’s well worth mentioning that they were the most affordable/best reviewed photographers we were able to find in the Milton/Toronto area.
On our wedding day we met with our photographer Shannon who made us along with our bridesmaids and groomsmen feel comfortable in front of the camera. Shannon was easy going and a pleasure to deal with day of. Honestly when we weren’t taking formal shots, I didn’t even notice Shannon snapping pictures, she’s definitely a pro! We had many family shots that needed to be taken but Shannon was able to go with the flow and chaos of our family’s and kept the picture process smooth and steady without making us feel rushed at all.
As of now, we haven’t seen all of our wedding photographs (its only been 12 weeks of their estimated 15 weeks ) but from the teasers we were sent the weekend after the wedding the pictures look FANTASTIC!
Both my wife and I highly recommend working with Renaissance Studios and if she’s available ask for Shannon.

1 Review
1+ year ago

Renaissance photographers are undeniably passionate about their work. This company and their team of photographers look to understand every detail of your wedding (e.g., traditions), as well as YOU and your bridal party in so that they can capturer the essence of the wedding as it's truest representation.

Renaissance was very helpful with answering questions- and did so in a timely manner when through email. They always provided me with emails throughout the year that kept me informed to set me up for success in achieving my vision for the day.

I am so appreciative for the experience our team of photographers helped create the day of the wedding.

Services Used: Photography

We were so happy with Renaissance Studios Photography! Their creativity in figuring out how we were to pose, and use of props, made for some really quality pictures that will last a life time! We really enjoyed working with Melissa and thought the overall service was exceptional. Thank you so much!