Renaissance Orchestra

Renaissance Orchestra

The regions BEST party band since 2003!

Philadelphia, PA 19103 | map
Agency or Band: Band
Band size: 7+
Genres: Big Band, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Funk, Jazz, ...
Services: Liability Insurance
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renaissance Orchestra was great! I can't even count the number of compliments we got on them. I had friends asking for their business cards who aren't even currently planning their weddings just because they were so good. Phaedra, the band leader, was great to work with and very flexible. They accommodated all of our requests and really put me at ease for the big night. If you're considering working with them - do it!!! You won't regret it!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renaissance Orchestra is the most amazing band ever! We just had them for our wedding and they were phenomenal! Everyone still keeps talking about them. Phaedra is their MC and coordinator and band member, she is very easy to deal with. She answers all questions promptly. She even drove with her husband (the drummer) about an hour away to meet us to discuss last minute details. My parents orchestrated a surprise for us and they get the bands help to do it, from what I understand it was done seamlessly. We had them learn 3 songs for our wedding: our wedding song, my dad and my song and our entrance into the reception song. My husband and I are performers so we were pretty specific about how we wanted these songs played, even down to the tempo. On our wedding day, those songs made us cry because they were PERFECT! There is not one weak member of this band. They play a wide variety of music. They have 4 vocalists- 2 males and 2 females. They also have some latin music which is great since my mom's side is hispanic. We can't recommend this band more. We will definitely use them again for something! Thank you for making our day wonderful!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Book them today!!! The Renaissance Orchestra completely blew us away, they were absolutely incredible. I knew from my first conversation with Phaedra (the band manger) that they were going to be amazing. First an foremost they are excellent performers and they have a wide ranging repertoire! We had them play an Otis Redding song for our first song and it was better than I would have ever expected. They learned three songs for our wedding all of which were spot on!! They also played an acoustic version of a Bob Dylan and a Kooks song and they did both of them perfectly. They truly made our night perfect. Multiple people came up to me and said they were the best band they had heard at a wedding. Throughout the entire planning process Phaedra was one of the most professional vendors I worked with. She is extremely responsive, she got back to me within 24 hours every time!!! Every conversation and interaction with her is very profession, she is kind, friendly and she just gets that wedding planning can be stressful. I feel like every time I talked with Phaedra I just felt like I didn't need to stress about the music because it was all taken care of and I my expectations were exceeded. I recommend the Renaissance Orchestra with the highest reviews, they will truly make your wedding perfect!!!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING...AMAZING...AMAZING! I cannot say enough good things about Renaissance. So professional, so talented, and they know how to get everyone to dance. I am constantly being told how great they were at the wedding and how they couldn't stop dancing. Thank you for making my wedding so incredible!

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fantastic band. When I looked back at the reception seating and saw no one sitting, I knew we had made the right choice. Professional, exceptional musicians, and fun. I hope my other two daughters get married in the area so we can hire them again!

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a party- when beginning our planning for the wedding reception, I had one goal in mind and that was for everyone to dance the night away. Mission accomplished! All 250 guests were up on the dance floor at some point and most got up after our first dance and hardly left except to eat!! People are still telling us what a fantastic time they had and they all mention what an awesome band we had. Renaissance Orchestra was stellar and I would recommend them to anyone!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Renaissance Orchestra was the best decision we made for our wedding ceremony. They had our party dancing the entire night. All of our guests said they were the best wedding band they've ever heard!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot fully express how amazing this band was! They learned three songs for us, one of which was a Phish song (not that easy) and they nailed all three. They really listened to our preferences and played genres that we selected. Not only are they wonderful musicians, but they are affordable (they are an independent band, so you don't pay extra to go through a booking company), responsive, and super professional. So many people at our wedding raved about this band, and they made our reception unforgettable! I will most certainly be recommending Renaissance Orchestra to anyone and everyone!

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renaissance Orchestra was everything you would hope a wedding band to be! Phaedra and Leon were amazing to work throughout the planning process so stressing about the band was something we never had to do. The dance floor was packed all night long. They learned our wedding song and a couple other songs for us and they sounded awesome. We were very pleased and our guests loved them. My Maid of Honor is now looking to book them for her wedding.

• Flexibility: 5.0

This band is BY FAR the best wedding band that I have ever seen. They did both of my sisters weddings and we knew that we had to have them. Phaedra is absolutely amazing to work with and will accommodate just about anything. They are based out of Philadelphia and made the trip to Virginia for our wedding. I can't tell you how many people have come to us saying that it was the best band they have heard and asking where we found them. They play fun, energetic songs and really get the crowd going. My mother-in-law is even planning on having them down at some point for when she has a party. I could write forever as to how much I love this band... But I will leave it at that.

• Flexibility: 5.0

If you want the best wedding band ever, then hire Renaissance Orchestra! They kept the party going all night long, and several of my guests have already tried to book them for their weddings. The band's manager, Phaedra, is awesome to work with. She is very knowledgeable and makes the whole music process very easy. I cannot say enough great things, this band is simply amazing!

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
Caitlin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our daughter's wedding was held in Philadelphia on May 4, 2013. We cannot possibly find enough words to convey our appreciation and thanks for making her wedding "insanely fun" (as one of our guests commented)! Phaedra was gracious, warm and professional to deal with. She met with our daughter and her fiance to be sure that all the details were conveyed to her, and talked to us, her parents, as well. The music was phenomenal. Everyone remarked about the awesome sound of the band. The dancing went on all night. Even the representative from the venue's caterer said that they never saw so many people dancing for so long at a wedding. "The best wedding band I ever heard"..."Will the band go to our city?"..."How were you lucky enough to find them?"..."insanely fun"..."The most fun I have ever had at a wedding"..."Fantastic music".."I could have danced all night."...were only some of the many comments we received about this fantastic awesome music Our deepest thanks to Phaedra and the orchestra for your attention to detail, making the process so warm and easy, and most of all, for giving our daughter, her fiance and all of our 250 guests a night they will always remember with joy.

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renaissance Orchestra was absolutely fantastic. We simply couldn't have selected a better band for our wedding!

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
Sabrina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phaedra of Renaissance Orchestra was wonderful to work with. She is very organized and responsive. She took my long list of suggestions and pared it down to a flawless evening of continuous music. She also added to the band by including a congo player so that they could play some of our key songs. Hiring them was one of the best decision I made for my wedding.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Renaissance Orchestra has performed for our hospital's Charity Ball for the past several years. We have been impressed by their quality, value, professionalism and responsiveness to our special requests. The fact that we have asked them to return for our event year after year is our best recommendation.

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
Daniel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING BAND! Had the entire party dancing all night long. My cousin's husband is a musician and has worked with high profile artists like Billy Joel, Madonna, etc. He was fully impressed with the band!!! All of our guest complimented the band and honestly they made the wedding a huge PARTY!!!!!! It was non-stop from the time they went on and they never took a break for the entire reception. Phaedra was easy to work with and basically gives you all the tools you know to make it the best reception ever!!!! Couldn't say enough about the band they were great!!!

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
610-370-3050
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards