Relive Photography

Flexibility
Laura
11/22/2014
4.2

Laura is very helpful and creative in her shoots. Her work is beautiful!

Services Used: Photography

Laura is an absolutely amazing photographer and I seriously can't imagine our special day without her. She is so personable and makes you feel comfortable instantly. Her taste and vision are flawless and even more she is a wonderful person. We look forward to see how Laura captured our wedding - I have no doubt the pictures will be perfect and we cant wait to "relive" the happiest day of our lives!

Services Used: Photography

Laura is a woman that gives the most amazing gift - the art of gorgeous lifetime memories. Laura shot my engagement photos as well as my Wedding. I absolutely could not imagine my most memorable days without her. Now we are on to fun family shoots! She is an amazing soul and the absolute best photographer. Thank you for being you Laura! I look forward to many more fun shoots with you!

laura
09/27/2014

Laura was amazing! I would recommend her to anyone that needs a photographer.

Carla
11/09/2013

Relive Photography is exactly what it's name portrays. I am able to relive my wedding over and over again whenever I want through the pictures that were taken. Laura captured every moment of the event from the time I put on my dress to when the last person left the reception.

Juliana
10/26/2013

Laura was simply amazing. Her work speaks for itself. She was so much fun to work with, and she made my husband and me so comfortable. Our family and friends haven't stopped gushing about the photos from our wedding! We could not have been any more thrilled with her services.

michelle
10/12/2013

Laura was absolutely amazing! She was so calm and relaxed that she made the whole experience fun (hard to do when I don't like getting pictures taken in the first place). The photos she took were more than I hoped for; there were so many amazing shots I still can't believe it. The quality and variety of pictures are phenomenal.

Lori
09/21/2013

Laura is amazing at what she does! So professional and sweet to everyone. She got the pictures back to us quickly and they was not one I hated! If you want to have amazing photos for your event this is the lady to call!

ivy
05/19/2013

Laura was AMAZING! She took such care in capturing the moment of our wedding. Despite the rain, she made us feel comfortable & took the most beautiful pics (umbrellas included!)

Relive Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Ivy. You are the best. It was my pleasure photographing you and Phil and your families.

Alyssa
03/16/2013

Laura was so professional and so helpful from beginning to end. She is fun to work with and is very creative. Highly, highly recommended.. for beautiful and unforgettable photos.

Janna
09/02/2012

We truly struck gold finding Laura Parent/Relive Photography!! The pictures came out absolutely beautiful and she was every where during the reception snapping great shots of all of our guests. Her unique and creative photography provided us with priceless pictures to remember our perfect day. We have already recommended Laura and received so many compliments on our pictures.Thank you so much Laura!!

Sarah
06/30/2012

Laura captured every moment of our wedding in such an amazing way that I can look back at our pictures and relive it every day! She does such a great job at capturing emotions and feelings. She did exactly what we wanted to do and was so easy to work with. Made it easy for me to relax and know that I was going to get all of the pictures I wanted!

Services Used: Photography

Laura is incredibly talented. She takes amazing pictures and makes you feel at ease

Services Used: Photography

Laura Parent was a pleasure to work with. truly. I knew that I wanted "different and unique" photographs with a vintage feel and knew that I found that the moment I saw her website. (although she adjusts her editing to however you like).

I requested information and she called me right up asking about my wedding and what I was looking for. We then met so I could look more at her work, which proved to be awesome to look at in person. We didn't do an engagement session so our wedding was the first time she photographed us and she made us feel so comfortable and she never stopped to think...she just had ideas flowing all the time. She even remembered photographs/poses that i said that I wanted from our first meeting, that I had forgotten about. Our "first look" before the ceremony was moments that I will never forget and some of my favorite pictures. She put so much time into editing the photos and got them up on Facebook within four days of the wedding! only a few weeks later I got all of the photos, edited, and i found myself saying "It's like I am reliving the day" and realized that is why RELIVE photography is the perfect name. thanks Laura!!!

Services Used: Photography

Laura captured our special day in an artistic and beautiful way. She was a pleasure to work with and we couldn't be happier with how our photos came out.

Services Used: Photography

Relive Photography was great! They really captured the moment!