Reisbord Cinematography

Value
Flexibility
Peter
12/13/2014

Video was great and a pleasure to work with on the wedding day!!!! Thanks again!!

Casey
09/20/2014

I was incredibly impressed with Reisbord Video. My experience overall was nothing short of amazing in every way. Throughout the entire process, Mitch was helpful, prompt in his responses to me, thorough, fair and kind. None of my questions went unanswered. He was pleasant to work with the months before the wedding and he was amazing during the wedding. I felt like I already knew him from the various emails we exchanged over the months leading up to my wedding. So when I was finally face to face with him, I was very comfortable. Mitch was a joy to be around. He had a way of making your feel at ease. i was a nervous bride so it only helped to have people like him there. The actual wedding video was beyond beautiful. It was absolutely amazing. To say that he is "good at his job" is a huge understatement. As the bride and groom, there is so much you don't get to see during the big day. It is so nice to have all of those moments captured on video that we can look back on any time we want. I initially was not sure about doing a video, but Mitch went over the benefits of having a video and now I am so extremely grateful that I agreed to it. The video was beautifully done and there was a nice focus on my father and his speech. It was moving. I cried and that is definitely rare for me.
I thank you from the very bottom of my heart for capturing such an important day in such a beautiful way. It was beyond well done. It was phenomenal.
Forever grateful to Mitch/Reisbord Video. You are truly amazing at what you do.

Services Used: Videography

There are not enough ways to thank Reisbord Cinematography. Mitch shot my wedding in January and captured every moment beautifully. Despite the below freezing temperatures, Mitch had no issue braving the elements and working outside to get that perfect shot. After my experience with him, I am confident he would go that extra distance for any of his clients.
Mitch is wonderful to work with. He is professional, friendly, reachable, and talented. He was always a phone call or email away and continues to keep the client relationship going after our big day. He was also willing to work with our budget and his prices are very reasonable! We put complete trust in Mitch and he went beyond our expectations. I highly recommend Reisbord Cinematography- You cannot go wrong!

1+ year ago

We watched the video last night as part of our 1-year anniversary celebration and it was absolutely incredible! It was awesome, and it far exceeded our expectations. You and your team did an excellent job of capturing all of the important moments through out the day and night. Please pass along our compliments to your team, and thanks again for doing such a wonderful job!

Joe and Genna

Services Used: Videography

Mitch handled the videography for our wedding at The Ashford Estate on September 20th, and we couldn't be more thrilled with how our wedding video turned out! My husband and I both dislike being on camera, so we were both so pleasantly surprised with how well Mitch captured us on our wedding day. Not only that, he has a great instinct for the important moments and he handled them all beautifully. When we were planning the wedding, I wasn't sure I wanted a videographer. But now, I am beyond thankful we had Mitch there. I would wholeheartedly recommend Mitch to anyone getting married in the region.

Services Used: Videography

Mitch and his team were awesome to have at our wedding day. He is very professional and has a great eye to tell the unique story of the day. He found moments on camera that I had forgotten about from the day of the wedding that made it even better. Mitch worked well with our photographer and we were very happy with the final version of our video. I would recommend Reisbord Cinematography to anyone who was looking for a top notch way to remember their special day.

1+ year ago

Having a videographer at our wedding was an important decision. We knew the video was going to be just as important as our photos one day. Mitch from Reisbord Cinematography was better than we expected and his work exceeded our expectations! He was easy to work with, extremely responsive and produced a product that we know will be one of our favorite keepsakes from our wedding day! My husband and I highly recommend Reisbord to anyone looking for exceptional service!

2+ years ago

Mitch was extremely professional, helpful & responsive. He caught every detail of our wedding. We are so happy we had him at our wedding.

Services Used: Videography

I HIGHLY recommend Mitch for his videography services. Mitch was our wedding videographer and he was excellent. I was wary about having a videographer because at other weddings I have been to, they always seem to be in the way. To be honest, I barely realized that Mitch was their! He was very discreet, yet captured EVERYTHING that I was looking for. He is super detail oriented and the finished product greatly exceeded my expectations. Use Mitch for your wedding videographer and you will not be dissapointed :)

2+ years ago

Reisbord Cinematography did a fabulous job capturing our wedding day and creating a video that we will treasure for years to come. They were wonderful at our wedding--responsive but not intrusive, and were prompt with replies and information after the day. The final product is beautifully edited and a reminder of all our great memories. Thank you!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Working with Mitch was a sheer pleasure. The quality of his work and professionalism surpassed our expectations. I can only express how much having Mitch video the wedding gave us peace of mind knowing the great job he does. I would certainly reccomended Reisbord Video to anyone who wants the best in the business. I can't wait to work with him again.

Services Used: Videography

Mitch was a pleasure to work with before the wedding while discussing the different package options he offers finding ways to accomodate us based on our needs and desires to capture our very special day, and on the wedding day. When he arrived at our house he introduced himself to us and then he and his assistant were undetectable the rest of the day. The finished product was delivered within a reasonable time frame and exceeded all our expectations. The content and quality of the DVD was flawless and very creatively produced. The final product captured the day in such a way that watching it feels like we are reliving every special, important moment of that incredible day. I feel that, of all the expenses associated with a wedding, the cost of having Mitch video tape our daughter's wedding was the best money we spent.

Daniela
09/02/2012

We nearly did not have a videographer for our wedding. My husband and I could not afford it at the time and thought that it might be something we could be content to do without. Fortunately for us, it was not something that my parents could do without, so they generously offered to pay for it and I am so grateful that they did. A wedding video captures moments that you are too busy and frantic to actually enjoy on your special day. Or moments that you simply couldn't see because of where you happened to be a the time. Reisbord was among the recommended vendors according to our wedding photographer (Jeff Tisman). So it was an easy choice to have made since we trust our photographer's taste. Mitch did not disappoint! :) He and his fellow videographer were apparently everywhere capturing everything, but they were so quiet that they captured moments we didn't even realize they were there to see. Everything about Mitch's style is artful, tasteful and timeless. So many times I had seen other wedding videos that utilized tacky, cliche video effects, goofy staged moments, and have poor sound quality. Mitch's work is anything but. The quality of this video was so wonderful, that watching it was literally like reliving the day all over again. Not to mention that the experience of working with him leading up to the big day and then leading up to the final production of the video was a pleasure. He is professional, responsive and accommodating. I can hardly wait for an opportunity to recommend him to a friend. Thanks again for everything Mitch!

Services Used: Videography

Mitch was awesome! Best videographer ever! He is not intrusive. I hardly knew he was there. My video is amazing! I cannot stop watching it! I am a perfectionist so I did a lot of research. I spent a lot of time researching! He is the best videographer. Very friendly. Very professional! I am so happy with all the work he did!

Marianna
05/26/2012

He was quick to adress my concerns, worked well with my photographer, gave us a quality edited video, and was one of the best deals I saw. He was even flexible enough to tape my wedding which was on a holiday weekend. I highly recomend this videographer.

Matthew
05/19/2012

Highly recommend!! Mitch was very easy to work with and does great work. On the day of the wedding he was there early to set-up. He made a great video that really captured the entire day. You will not be disappointed!