Reinhardt Productions

Reinhardt Productions

6005 NW Wolverine Road
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986 | map
Style: Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, High Def...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Martin and Kenya were a pleasure to work with! I was recommended to Reinhardt Productions by a friend that had her wedding video done by them, and had nothing but great things to say about them. They definitely exceeded my expectations. My husband and I were very impressed by their level of professionalism. From the moment Martin showed up to our venue, he was videotaping every thing. We hardly even new he was there, but he caught every thing on video! He worked great with our photographers as well, which was a huge plus! I would definitely recommend Reinhardt Productions!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Briana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reinhardt Productions were absolutely amazing!!! They really captured the essence of what our dream wedding was all about! Very professional and so sweet to work with! I highly recommend Reinhardt Productions for any Videography that you need!!!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Molly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marty was absolutely fantastic!! We love love love our wedding recap video. Having never met Marty before, he nailed our personalities and highlighted our love and the many many reasons why I love my husband. Our family and friends love the video and we have all watched it a million times and will probably watch it a billion more. Great value and highly recommend Reinhardt Productions to anyone who wants to remember their special ocassion!! Thank you again!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reinhardt Productions did a beautiful job of capturing my wedding day. I cannot recommend them enough!!!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marty did a great job videoing our ceremony! We literally decided to do this last minute, called Marty on the Wednesday before our Friday wedding at Jupiter Beach Resort and he was available. He got back to me right away and quoted me a fair price for just videoing the ceremony. I had read nothing but positive reviews about Marty and he did not disappoint! We got the DVD quickly in the mail and were so pleased when we watched it! He captured many of the elements of the background scenery and decorations for the intro and he must have had one stationary camera set up as well as a second one because I felt like there were two people at work behind the scenes. He captured our ceremony so beautifully and I was so excited to see the bridal party walking down since when you're the bride, you miss all that on your wedding day. He got each of us saying our vows and hooked up the microphone to the pastor so that the sound was great, and no intrusive microphones on either of us. It was just what I wanted! He even stayed after during the post ceremony pictures and video'd us as we were having pictures taken which made for such a nice ending and surprise footage to our wedding video. He captured our most precious moments and I would definitely recommend Marty to friends and family. I only wish that I had opted to video the entire event! The DVD came in the mail like a professional movie, with nice pictures of us on the front and back and I was happy to find out that I could order duplicates for only $25 for our parents. What a nice gift this will be. Great job and thank you Marty, I'm so happy we did this and it was a pleasure working with you!

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
Rachel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A complete pleasure to work with! We absolutely love our wedding recap video and the full wedding video. Reinhardt productions is extremely professional and provides high-quality work for reasonable prices--they are worth every penny!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
Elyse
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was great. You guys delivered exactly what we wanted, in a timely manner, and you even made some edits after the finished product was done. Thank you so much!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
Andrew
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marty was amazing he was very professional and worked in a timely fashion , strongly recommend Marty has your wedding videographer ...
Alex and Paulina

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
Alex
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great vendor. Very easy to work with and the final product was absolutely amazing! I would def recommend to anyone looking for videographer!

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
Jenna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marty and Kenya Reinhardt are the perfect husband and wife duo!! I would recommend them to anyone!
My fiance (at the time) and I met Kenya for the first time in Delray Beach at a Starbucks and she was very professional and brought an example of her and her husband's work to show us. We loved the work they both did immediately! We called Kenya not long after to book them for our wedding. They are definitely reasonably priced for the amazing work they both do :) Originally we only signed up for 6 hours of wedding footage. However, as I was creating the wedding day schedule as the days got closer to the wedding, I quickly realized we wanted to have Marty and Kenya there for 2 more hours. When I emailed them letting them know that we wanted them to stay 2 more hours, they had no problem with it for a great price and responded very quickly, as they always do!

Later, I set up a meeting with Marty to review the final wedding day schedule. He had to reschedule, but for a legitimate reason. He rescheduled for 2 days later at around 7 pm, so I called him at that time. It wasn't until I was on the phone with him that I found out it was his birthday! Obviously, Marty and Kenya are professional and will do what it takes to make their clients happy!! :)
Then, when the wedding day finally came, Marty and Kenya arrived at the venue on time and ready to film. They never were in the way and I could barely tell they were even there because they were both very discreet. They captured the most precious moments of every part of the wedding, especially those moments that the bride and groom do not get to see until they are on video. They did an amazing job before, during and after the wedding! When we received our recap video, we were amazed at how great it was! Overall, Kenya and Marty are a marvelous choice for a wedding videographer! They will NOT disappoint :)

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marty is absolutely TOP NOTCH. I've only seen the re-cap of our video so far and must say already that having him as our videographer is one of the best monies spent on our wedding. During the ceremony and reception we hardly noticed him (he was never up in anyones face) but the video memories he captured and attention to detail has amazed me. He is a super nice guy and incredibly talented. If you are looking to capture all the important, beautiful moments of your wedding live then look no further, Marty is your guy! I would hire him over and over again.

• Wedding: 10/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reinhardt production is awesome. Marty is professional, provides excellent service.

Our daughters wedding video is magnificent .

You will not go wrong if you choose Reinhardt Productions for any special event.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
Sharon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The service I received during my wedding and afterwards with Reinhardt productions was excellent. The team was friendly and professional for the whole process. I definitely recommend them to anyone for their event!

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
Andrea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The video turned out amazing. They captured the love, joy and personality of the couple. While they filmed on wedding day you didn't even notice them there. Very professional, efficient and dedicated to the task at hand. I would 100% recommend them. The video is priceless.

• Wedding: 05/31/2013
Cathy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marty responded really quick to my emails during the planning (Vendors got points for this since we didn’t meet anyone until the wedding day). Kenya was our videographer the day of the wedding & she was great. Can’t wait to see our video!

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reinhardt productions did a wonderful job. They were very easy to work with and our videographer (Rick) was on-time, professional, and provided excellent service on the day of our wedding. And their video was amazing. We weren't sure about having a videographer, but now think it was one of the best decisions we made. We have a video of the most important day in our lives and it’s priceless! Again, Reinhardt productions did an outstanding job and we'd refer anyone to utilize their services.

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
954-695-2292
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards