Red Stone Photography

Value
Flexibility
Jennifer
10/03/2014

The best investment we did during our wedding was the photographer. Alexis is absolutely amazing. Creativity in art is not easy to come by but that is exactly what Alexis provides, a smell for good composition and a touch of personality in every photo.

Services Used: Photography

Alexis is out of this world AMAZING! Her talent behind the lens is exceptional and her review and editing is flawless! Not only does Alexis take amazing shots (capturing every detail) she also projects such a comforting vibe and feeling that every bride needs on her wedding day! We had sneak peeks by Monday- super fast turnaround! Alexis you are simply brilliant and we can't wait to work with you again! The Gaither's (Tiffany and Scott) :)

Services Used: Photography

Alexis is absolutely AMAZING! We are so thankful for her amazing talent to capture our special day! People are RAVING at how GORGEOUS our pictures are and how they belong in magazines! The quality is untouchable! Alexis made taking photos fun! You will not find a more professional, wonderful, talented, fun, flexible photographer! We thank you from the bottom our hearts! -Ashley & Cody King

Private User
Recently Married

We had an absolutely fantastic experience working with Red Stone Photography for our engagement and wedding photos. Alexis' photos are breathtakingly stunning - each of her shots have a perfect blend of composition, color, and clarity. She also has a special gift for capturing people's emotions and for incorporating the natural beauty of the environment into her shots. Not only is she incredibly talented, she has a warm and easy-going personality that puts everyone at ease. Choosing Redstone Photography was one of the best investments we made. We are so thankful to have had her as our wedding photographer, and highly recommend her for any photography needs!

Services Used: Photography

Alexis is absolutely amazing! Look no further for a photographer. Choosing her to shoot our wedding was 100%, without a doubt, the best decision we made for our wedding. It's been 3 months since our big day and we continue to get glowing compliments on our photos - "Who was your photographer, WOW!" I gave her an obnoxiously long laundry list of shots that I wanted and she seemed to effortlessly get them all, plus dozens of unique additions that I never would have considered. She has a sweet, confident, and happy disposition that's incredibly calming - exactly what I needed to not look like a stressed out sweaty mess on my big day. Her rates are incredibly reasonable too with several different packages to choose from. Do yourself a favor and call Alexis - mark off one of those to do's off your long wedding list. She's the jam.

Services Used: Photography

I absolutely loved working with Red Stone Photography! Alexis is wonderful and is willing to do whatever you ask of her! I actually won an engagement session with Red Stone Photography through a local bridal event. I was unsure at the time who I was going to use as my photographer so I thought I would give them a shot since it was free :) I was blown away with our engagement pictures and loved every single one of them! I was so impressed that I booked them for our wedding. I emailed Alexis numerous times with questions and concerns and she answered everything and put my mind at ease. She would email/call me back quickly and it was nice to know I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day. Alexis and her husband did such a beautiful job on our wedding pictures and I can't thank them enough. They are such sweet people and I would recommend them to anyone needing a photographer for ANY event!

Private User
1+ year ago

Alexis is amazing! She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding. She is so much fun to work with! My husband hates taking pictures but she made it so fun and relaxed that even he had an amazing time! Her work is beautiful, and we couldn't be happier!

Services Used: Photography

I chose Alexis at Red stone not only for her amazing work but because I just seemed to click with her personality. She was very passionate about her work and sincere. She makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. Her work is flawless and she takes the time to make sure each picture truly captures the feelings and emotions. Her photos are a work of art. I used her for engagement, boudoir, and our wedding, and I was not disappointed. I was impressed by each photo session. She takes the time to make each and every photo detailed and beautiful. All our family and friends comment on how amazing our photos have been. When I look back 20 years from now, I will always have our photos that tell the story of our wedding day thanks to Red Stone!

Services Used: Photography

Alexis is so easy to work with and makes even the most camera shy feel comfortable. The quality of her work is amazing and far exceeds the cost. We used Resdtone for our engagement and wedding photos and will treasure them always. Alexis catches every detail and viewing our photos, even four months after our wedding, brings emotion and tears to my eyes, as if the day is unfolding in front of me again. She captures every detail with stunning beauty. Can't imagine a better photographer of special events in natural landscapes. We found a photographer for life, even though we live 1,000 miles away! Honestly, words cannot begin to articulate how wonderful a job she did or how much joy our photos bring us. Redstone provides a truly valuable and memorable service.

Services Used: Photography

We used Alexis for our engagement and wedding pictures. The pictures were great! We were very pleased with the quality and shots she took. At the ceremony Alexis got all the key moments and at the reception great shots of many of guests and of the dancing. I will definitely use Alexis in the future for any family photos or whatnot we want captured!

Services Used: Photography

Alexis was great! Our engagement photos were beautiful and the wedding photos, wow, just wow! We were very pleased with the shots Alexis and her husband took. Also, they were very discrete during our wedding ceremony in the church, which the priest was very pleased with. Alexis worked with us to find a package that fit our needs. Overall, excellent! We plan on using Alexis for future family photo sessions!

Services Used: Photography

Alexis did an amazing job with the photography at our wedding. Our pictures turned out absolutely amazing!! She was very easy to work with and was open to our suggestions/requests. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone using Red Stone Photography for their special day.

Mr & Mr Jonathan and Dwayne
03/30/2013

We can not say enough about Red Stone Photography! Professional and personable in every way.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Alexis was a dream come true. She was great throughout the whole process, and even stayed an extra half hour to get some beautiful shots by the water at sunset. She is amazing, and everyone should book with her!

Jessica
1 Review
08/23/2012

Alexis and her husband photographed our wedding on May 27th. They were AWESOME!!! Very professional, quick (which is a must with the groom's party!), and timely. I would recommend them to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

Alexis was awesome! She was very flexible in working with us during the last couple hectic months of planning our wedding from out of town! Our engagement session was really fun - we were able to be ourselves and enjoyed every moment of our session. Alexis and her husband were very professional at our wedding and reception. Our pictures were ready to view online rather quickly and are beautiful! I would definitely recommend Red Stone Photography by Alexis :))