Recycled Bride

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Barbara
09/13/2014

I spent forever looking for a pre-owned WToo Oriana gown in my size and in champagne. I finally found it on Recycled Bride (now Tradesy Weddings). While I was nervous about purchasing a pre-owned gown sight-unseen, after reading Tradesy's return and dispute policies, I felt secure that they would help me resolve any issues with the seller.

Luckily, the dress arrived quickly and in great condition-- I was ecstatic and got my dream dress for 1/2 price!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

Once again working on a budget. I was able to get on their website and find the dress that I wanted from David's Bridal. They made interactions and payment simple. I received my dress with no problem!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
3.9

Great value for the price. Worked out greAt

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

This site is amazing. I fell in love with a cambria marie dress from maggie sottero, so I tried to find a used one, and I contacted someone on the site who was selling it, and I got it for less than half the price of a new one. This is definitely the cheapest way to shop for your wedding. They have everything from dresses to decor.

Recycled Bride responded with the following comments:

Thanks Kendra! So glad you enjoyed using the site and got such a great deal. We're glad you're part of the Recycled Bride community!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)