Receptions Conference Centers

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot recommend Receptions (we used the Fairfield location) highly enough. We chose them because of their reasonable prices (best I could find for all they provided), amount of services and amenities offered, great venue and awesome customer service, and we could not have been happier. The first time we sat down to talk with a representative, it was a much more relaxed atmosphere than any other place we had looked, which we liked. They were able to accommodate easily every question or concern we had, and they always got back to us quickly. The food was great and we got lots of compliments from guests on it. My favorite thing about it, though, was how easy and stress-free the staff at receptions made our wedding reception for us. I am told that weddings can be very stressful occasions, especially for the bride, but luckily I never experienced that. We did not have to worry about anything! All we did was show up for a tasting and a meeting prior to our wedding date, and then showed up for our actual reception and everything was perfect and ran so smoothly. We are so grateful to Receptions for making our wedding a night that my husband and I, as well as our guests, got to enjoy to the fullest and will remember forever!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our reception was wonderful...food was great and staff were so helpful and attentive. Becky was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was perfect thanks to doug

• Wedding: Recently Married
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Staff was amazing, thanks to everyone who took care of us. It was hectic and we were late and everyone was so professional. Guests complimented us on the food and service.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Jen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kerri was so helpful planning everything before the wedding, and was really good about getting back with you, meeting with you and answering any questions! During the wedding Andrea was a huge help anything I needed she was there!! Thanks REceptions this place was great, beautiful and everything we wanted!!!!

• Wedding: 02/01/2014
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had an overall wonderful experience with Receptions - Fairfield, OH location. They were very easy to work with during the planning process. They were always quick to respond to emails, calls, and all questions. Everyone there is very professional and extremely helpful. We really enjoyed the taste testing evening and that helped with our meal selections. I also really like how you meet with them a week or two in advance and you discuss all the details of your Reception- you choose your center pieces, linen color, uplighting colors, food selection and discuss all of your vendors. My sister had her reception here in 2010 and everything was great. That is why I also chose to have mine there too! They were very accommodating and available throughout the entire process for help. Our "leader" for the night, Diane was amazing !! She helped the night run so smoothly and was so friendly to everyone!! Receptions is awesome because they pretty much do everything for you which makes life a lot easier for you especially since so much other planning and time is involved even outside of the Reception realm. They set everything up exactly how you want and take everything down. They will also had things for you as long as you provide the extras and explain where you want them to be. Example, I did extra icicle lights under the bridal party and cake tables and we did extra candles (fake tea lights) on every table, added pictures to our cake table and also had a picture slideshow. They did all of these extras for us ! We just had to drop them off in advance in well marked containers with descriptions of where exactly they go. Several guests had very positive comments about our reception ! :) I would definitely recommend them and feel that they are a good value for what you get. Also, the food is delicious !

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The people who work here are the best ever!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Would HIGHLY recommend Receptions! Both Cassie and then Shannan were so very accommodating. We had to plan the wedding on short notice and when everyone else laughed at me, they were able to give us a beautiful room, and a wonderful package. Everyone complimented the food, the service, and it was so helpful to have them place our favors and other items for us! Having Mindy's Cakes on site was another blessing. Thanks to everyone at Receptions - Sincerely, Nancy Feverston

• Wedding: 09/22/2013
Nancy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

wonderful people to work with. . . Made my job so much easier. couldn't find a nicer place for the value!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
Linda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding reception at Receptions in Loveland. The staff there was great to work with and very very helpful! From day one they helped take over a lot of the busy work and had great vendor recommendations for other aspects of the wedding. They made our whole wedding planning process very very easy. From start to finishes they handled just about everything we asked them too. Our food was great and the room looked beautiful when we got there. The staff was great and I actually got to enjoy my wedding reception because they had everything under control. They also were fairly priced compared to other places we had met with in the area that provided the same services.

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We really enjoyed having our wedding here. The food was great, the staff was extremely helpful, and the absolute best part was that we didn't have to tear down or set up anything. We dropped our decorations off the night before and it was all done for us- and they even helped us clean up afterwards! I would definitely recommend Receptions for anyone who is looking for a venue.

• Wedding: 05/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place was BEAUTIFUL!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Joyce and Renee were great to work with! I called and emailed Joyce multiple times to change things with my reception and to ask questions. She was very quick to reply and was so easy to work with. My guests said that when they walked into Receptions West it was like walking into a Fairy Tale. IT WAS PERFECT! Joyce set up everything that I wanted, exactly how I wanted it. This saved me so much time on my wedding day... I didn't have to worry about setting up or tearing down because she did it all!!! Receptions West has it's own private balcony where my guests could go out and smoke cigars and to just step out and get some fresh air... The place was gorgeous and the employees were all so nice and helpful. They made me feel like a princess the minute I got there... It was also very nicely priced compared to other venues which included many more things (example: center pieces were provided at no extra cost, some places want to charge you for using their centerpieces). Also, silverware was included, that sounds funny, but some other venues actually wanted to charge you extra if you used their silverware and china!!! I could say sooo many good things about Receptions West but it would take wayyy to long to read... But my family and I were VERY SATISFIED...

• Flexibility: 5.0

My team and Receptions of Fairfield was AWSOME! From the beginning to the end! Everything was better than I could have ever imagined! I want to thank them for the great work they did and I loved it.

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very Very Very classy place. Great costumer service. Great Price which included center peices etc. I loved this venue and it made for the perfect wedding day!

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used this local venu for out reception. They were great. The room looked beautiful, they set up all out decorations for us and took them down so we could pick them up the next week so we did not have to stay late to clean up. The food was amazing and they even did seperate plates for the small children with chicken strips and mac and cheese so they would have something to eat that was more to their liking for not additional fee. The staff was so nice and made sure everything was taken care of. We had someone that required a special meal for health reasons and they even fixed them a special meal no questions asked. This place is amazing.

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We booked Receptions in Eastgate becasue it was the closest to our home, it was easy and we needed an all inclusive reception site. We knew it would be good (my sister had her reception there, and we've been to wedding there). We booked a discounted winter/friday rate that included beer and wine. DH does not drink and we had to be up really early so I didn't drink nor did I ask in any of consultations about the type of beer, I assumed it was draft pitchers that would be served and that was fine. It was top shelf variety, yuengling, miller, budwiser, bud light, you name it I saw my guests drinking it and this was a pleasent suprise!! The food was amazing! We choose the chicken parm, and carved ham as our main proteins, both were delicious and well recieved by our guests. The staff was extremly helpful asking if we needed anything, and they even made up a to go box of food for us. The process of booking with receptions was very easy, the payment plan worked well with our budget and all in all we recommend then for any event!

• Wedding: 12/14/2012
812-926-1747
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire