Receptions Conference Centers

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.2

From the moment that I started looking for venues and I got to speak with Kayla at Receptions; I feel in love with Receptions. They have the best packages and deals in town. I haven't seen anyone be able to beat their prices and offer you so much. Everyone is so kind, friendly, and warm.

Gabrielle
11/21/2015

Kayla at Receptions in Fairfield has been extremely helpful in accommodating to my needs and questions about our wedding venue. They are flexible and available at all times to answer any questions or concerns about your event.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used Receptions for our June wedding and it was absolutely perfect. When I started my wedding planning I wanted a more outdoor, country themed reception however I got frustrated by the offerings in the area and the amount of work I would have to put in the day of the wedding. I loved the fact that I didn't have to worry about the reception at all during the day and Receptions took care of everything (they even set up the candy buffet!).Everyone at our event had rave reviews and commented as to how nice it all was. Working with Becky to set everything up was great as well as she was able to listen to me and make suggestions to make my wedding perfect.

I do wish that our coordinator the night of would have been at my final meeting so that she fully understood how I wanted things to run. There were a few issues with timings (dinner was not ready when we arrived) and I think it was due to the fact that I was not able to tell her how I wanted it to go beforehand. Besides that everything was amazing and I would definitely book Receptions again.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Receptions Inc. in Fairfield was awesome, their food was MUCH better than our tasting, everyone raved about how good it was (we did the Winter Wonderland package). We were really skeptical about the outside of the venue, it looks like it's a strip mall and was off-putting, but the inside is beautiful and we loved that everything was included (cake, lighting, wedding coordinator). They set up your favors, escort cards, and center pieces and were great about handling all of the details which made things really easy and stress-free.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our reception in the Buckeye / Butler Rooms at Fairfield Receptions on 12/12/14. Our captain Diane was great! She kept the room flowing. She met us when we got there, talked with our DJ, and everything ran smoothly. She took care of my husband and I with some cheese, fruit and crackers for back at the hotel that night. Everything was just the way I envisioned it!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot recommend Receptions (we used the Fairfield location) highly enough. We chose them because of their reasonable prices (best I could find for all they provided), amount of services and amenities offered, great venue and awesome customer service, and we could not have been happier. The first time we sat down to talk with a representative, it was a much more relaxed atmosphere than any other place we had looked, which we liked. They were able to accommodate easily every question or concern we had, and they always got back to us quickly. The food was great and we got lots of compliments from guests on it. My favorite thing about it, though, was how easy and stress-free the staff at receptions made our wedding reception for us. I am told that weddings can be very stressful occasions, especially for the bride, but luckily I never experienced that. We did not have to worry about anything! All we did was show up for a tasting and a meeting prior to our wedding date, and then showed up for our actual reception and everything was perfect and ran so smoothly. We are so grateful to Receptions for making our wedding a night that my husband and I, as well as our guests, got to enjoy to the fullest and will remember forever!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

This place was AMAZING! The best customer service I ever could imagine. They went above and beyond to make our wedding just perfect, were so accommodating to my requests and many questions leading up the wedding, and were so gracious and kind to our guests. We couldn't be more pleased. I tell everyone about this place!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I held my wedding reception at Receptions-Eastgate location in July 2014. Everything went great. I dropped off my decorations the night before and everything was perfect when we walked in for the reception. The receptions captain (i think thats her title?) was absolutely great. She helped me with dinner and made sure I always had a drink. The bar service was great also. By around 10:30 we drank them out of well burbon. Instead of saying no more burbon, they used their top shelf brands at no additional cost to us.

The only downside to this venue is the location. It is in a strip mall almost which is not greatly appealing. but, the enterance is on the backside so you can kind of forget about the other things arouns it. And once you get inside, it is beautiful so it worked just fine.

I would definitley reccommend this venue. For the price adn what you get, you cant beat it.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Receptions what so great to work with! They were affordable, and worked so well with us. It's so nice that they include everything there including the food and drink, and offer cakes as well (which we did not do). As our wedding day drew near, I had many questions that I would continue to think of to make sure everything was perfect. I sent a lot of emails to our contact, and most of the time I received a response the same day, and it was always a great and helpful answer. A+ for these people!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

One Stop Shop! I planned my wedding from 1200 miles away, so we needed a place that could do it all for us. Receptions Inc Erlanger was everything we needed and more! I was able to get a package that included dinner, open bar, cake, linen, dinnerware, etc. I was very happy with the venue and their services. Jodie was my sales associate. She was easy to talk to, knowledgable, helpful, and easy to get a hold of. On our big day, Christine was our team captain. She was also amazing! She was extremely helpful and calm. She ran the show smoothly in partnership with our DJ.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our reception was wonderful...food was great and staff were so helpful and attentive. Becky was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process.

Private User
1+ year ago

I recently had my wedding reception at Receptions Eastgate and it was amazing! The staff took great care of everything. They responded quickly to my millions of emails and were very willing to work with all of my ideas. We would definitely recommend having your event at the receptions eastgate. We also had our wedding cake made my Mindy at Receptions and everyone still raves about how delicious it was! We loved all that Receptions offered!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Everything was perfect thanks to doug

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception here on April 25, 2014. Receptions was a great choice for us! The staff is great and works very hard to get your everything you need. The only snag occurred when we first booked the venue. This location was going through some restaffing and the coordinator we began planning our wedding with was let go. It ended up working out because the owner personally helped us and took care of us.
We had a Friday evening reception with a passed course meal (not a buffet). The food was amazing! Many of our guests were complimenting the quality and the taste of the food, especially the steak!
The bartenders were also very helpful in planning our signature cocktail.
We loved working with receptions and would recommend them to anyone! The value and the quality of service you get from them can't be beat!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Reception was absolutely beautiful and perfect!

Jen
1+ year ago

Staff was amazing, thanks to everyone who took care of us. It was hectic and we were late and everyone was so professional. Guests complimented us on the food and service.