Realize Planning, LLC

Realize Planning, LLC

A Destination Management & Event Company

PO Box 1043
Telluride, CO 81435 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deana did an amazing job with our wedding! She truly made my day 100% stress free and I never for a second doubted that my vision wasn't coming together. I chose the package that she has where I did the majority of the up front planning, vendor finding etc and she steps in over the last 3 months to execute. It worked perfectly for me as I really wanted to be very involved in my wedding but if you are a bride that wants to hand it all off from the get go - she is your gal too!

I had a ton of DIY projects that my MOL, Mom & I did for the wedding and Deana placed them all perfectly to give me the wedding of my dreams. She was a very calming presence as well and kept us on our schedule so we could keep the day/party moving along. Deana was a God send and well worth the money. Added bonus - she has a whole bunch of wedding decor that you can rent from her as well!

Work with Deana - I assure you, you won't forget it!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deana Mitchell was outstanding! I contacted her based on a recommendation from another vendor. I was planning a destination wedding in Telluride, she responded promptly and took on my wedding even though she had another wedding planned for the same day. Her team Amy and Heather did an excellent job. I did not have one complaint! The wedding turned out beautiful and I couldn't have had this dream come together, if it wasn't for the great team of Realize Planning.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When my husband and I decided to have a destination wedding in Telluride on the Fourth of July we knew we would have to hire a Wedding Planner. I spoke to several planners in the area and knew Deana was our girl after our first phone call.

The next debate was what type of planning services we would need and ultimately we decided to go with Full Service Planning. At first we were hesitant because we figured we could handle the brunt of the planning ourselves but after we accepted new assignments at work we knew Full Service was the only option that would work for us. For the couples debating between services, I highly recommend Full Service because it helps ensure you start your planning off on the right foot, recommend local vendors, stay within budget, keep your sanity, and manage anything in between. There are so many details that need to be addressed before the wedding and having your wedding planner with you throughout the planning process is critical. Deana did a excellent job and we only had to finalize minor details when we arrived in Telluride. This allowed us to spend all of our time enjoying the pre-wedding experience as well as Telluride with our family and friends.

During the planning process Deana mentioned Jessica would be assisting her with the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. Together the Dynamic Duo ensured our ceremony and reception went off without a hitch. From helping the bridal party dodge the rain before the ceremony to taking care of a guest who had altitude get the best of her during the ceremony to finding a lighter for the sparklers on the KISS Grooms Cake....these ladies had every base covered!

When we hired Realize Planning I knew we would be getting a wedding planner but I had no idea we were going to be getting two new friends as well! Thank you Deana and Jess for all your hard work. Honestly we couldn't have dreamed of a more amazing beginning to our happily ever after!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deana was my angel from day one! As a wedding coordinator myself, I knew I had to connect with the person who was going to run my fairytale. We immediately connected and will remain connected. Let's just say, she and her team were amazing and their performance on the big day and the couple days leading up to it were beyond expectations. She is so on top of everything and the amount of things she took care of so I could enjoy my wedding week were limitless! She is well worth every penny and looking back on my wedding day, she was one of my favorite people there besides my now husband. She made my fairytale a reality! Much love from the Fiegels! Deana is an angel indeed! If I could add more stars to the ratings, I would! Thank you Deana, you seriously rocked Ky's and my world!

• Wedding: 08/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deana was an absolute pleasure to work with and it was such a relief to have her! This was a destination wedding and I knew that I would need the help but I really didn't know how much until I went through it. It was important for me to enjoy my day and keep my stress level as low as I could. Although this is a challenge for every bride, Deana did everything she could to hlep me out. I recommend her to anyone. She also has a flat rate, which made me much more comfortable than hourly rates. I don't really trust the hourly rate services.

• Wedding: 07/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deana was extremely responsive and catered to our every need. When I felt overwhelmed she would say "let me be the the one to stress". Every little detail was taken care of by Deana and it was the most beautiful day because of it.
We can't thank her enough!!!!

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Danielle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deana could NOT have been more amazing!!!! The entire wedding was perfect and we NEVER could have done it without her. Deana is professional , efficient, kind, organized --all of that, yet she stays very relaxed so as to keep the situation fun and stress free. As a side note, Deana, is a great person , someone you would be priviledged to call your friend. THANK YOU, Deana!!!!

• Wedding: 03/02/2013
janet
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter's wedding was beautiful and it went off without a hitch thanks to Deana. She helped with so many details and went out of her way to make the wedding an enjoyable and memorable event for everyone. Thanks Deana.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deana was the best "day of coordinator" we could have ever dreamed of!! She is professional, knowledgeable, and tireless. She assured that our daughter's wedding went without a hitch and allowed my husband and me to sit back and enjoy this joyous occasion without the normal worries.

• Wedding: 10/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deana was a pleasure to work with-- she took initiative, was very organized, and took the time to help make our wedding run smoothly, culminating in a stress-free, fun and beautiful day for both my husband and me, as well as our families and friends.

• Wedding: 10/05/2012
Kate
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was pretty certain that I did not want help planning and coordinating my wedding. I'm a very detail-oriented person and I didn't want to battle with someone who didn't share or feed off my ideas. Then I met Deana. She listened to me with an open mind and helped me build on my thoughts. She knew about things that I don't think most brides are aware of. When it came to the day, Deana created magic. She knew exactly what I wanted and what I didn't, and she even knew what to keep from me so as not to stress me out! I could not have had the day I had without her and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a laid-back, but totally attentive coordinator. Thank you Deana for helping me remain calm and for creating such beauty on our day!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
Niki
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having Deana as my wedding event planner was a dream. I hired her as a "Day of" planner. Her execution was flawless. Her communication was thorough and smooth. Just meeting her for the 1st time I knew she was the person for the job!

Realize Planning, LLC responded with the following comments:

I wish I knew who this was from, thank you so much for the kind words!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I took a low-key elopement approach to our wedding but we still needed a helping hand to keep us on track for our big day.

Even though we didn’t have a guest list or many of the details to worry about as big weddings do, Deana gave us the time and attention that made us feel special throughout.

We may have been small clients, but we NEVER felt that way. Deana helped take the worry away on our big day. She had great ideas, came with a disaster toolbox, and picked up flowers and other items that we didn’t think about but really did help make the day better. She made the arrangements for our dinner at Allred’s at the perfect corner table where we watched the aspen leaves sparkle as the sun went down. With a personal note and bottle of champagne we had a night to remember.

We stayed in Telluride for more than a week and saw Deana several times and each time we saw her she was just as welcoming to us as she was when we were paying clients.

Deana puts the REAL in Realize Planning. She is the right choice no matter how big or small your budget may be. We are incredibly lucky to have found her!

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deana is a very organized and genuine person. She is absolutely the right person to help you plan your wedding.

• Wedding: 09/18/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deana was a life-saver at our wedding! We contracted with her to do day-of wedding planning and coordination, but she did SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT! She met with me before the wedding to go over all the details of the event. She thought of things that my mom and I never thought of and suggested improved ways for lay-out of our ceremony and reception site.
On our wedding day, she supervised the decoration of both ceremony and reception site, took care of passing along checks to the appropriate venders, was available for any family or friends who had questions about directions or where to put gifts, and she took charge of cutting our wedding cake when our caterer was uncertain of how to do it. She even took it upon herself to make sure that our wedding suite was decorated with rose petals and champagne! Deana's patience, excellent taste and judgment as well as her attention to detail meant that my wedding day was absolutely perfect, and most importantly, stress-free! I would recommend her as a wedding planner to any bride.

• Wedding: 08/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dean is absolutely INCREDIBLE in the planning of your customized wedding.

She combines the best of a soft side and compassion with the organized anal-retentive organizational side for top-quality service to brides & grooms.

She also has an incredible referral list of the best wedding professionals in the area .. from photographers and videographers to Wedding DJ Hosts and Photobooth companies!

Calling Deana will be the best decision you'll make, after saying "Yes" when the Big Question is popped!!!

• Wedding: 03/05/2011
970-471-4137
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards