RB Photography

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Robin is just phenomenal- I would recommend her to anyone getting married in the near future. Photos are one of the most important things on your wedding day because they truly capture the happiness and love that the bride and the groom have for each other. I felt like Robin was able to do that.

From the beginning, Robin was very fun and engaging to work with. Sometimes, being photographed can feel awkward and too posed, but she worked with us in making us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Her style of work is natural- she wants to catch people with their natural expressions, which made the pictures truly authentic.

Robin was very good at listening to what we wanted. We told her that we only wanted photos to be about 45 minutes and she made that work. She knew the venue that got married at (The Links at Gettysburg) so she knew all the right areas, poses, lighting that needed to happen to produce good photos. She was quick and efficient while still producing great pictures. She is flexible with all sorts of styles of editing (black and white, sepia, bright color contrasts) and was open to anything you requested.

Throughout the night, I didn't feel like I was being photographed - which was a great thing. At some of my friend's weddings, I have seen the photographer closely following the bride and not even bothering to take pictures of her friends or family. Robin and her assistants (she had two with her for our wedding) took the time to take pictures of friends, family and decorations. She was able to capture the goofiness of all my friends on the dance floor- those were some of my favorite pictures. I was glad I was able to tag so many people on facebook.

She was great about getting us the pictures on a timely basis as well! When we got back from our honeymoon the following Sunday, I checked my email that night and she had already had them ready!

She was truly amazing and I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have been happier with having Robin as our wedding photographer! She is so friendly and fun to be around, and she really went above and beyond to make our pictures turn out beautiful...including traveling to our venue a day early so that we could do our engagement shoot the day before the wedding! Talk about customer service! The images that we received were gorgeous and she captured so many special moments of our wedding day. She was very professional and I was able to relax knowing that she had everything covered. Overall, it was a wonderful experience and I would recommend her to anyone who wants beautiful, timeless wedding photos!

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Robin was great and captured all the images we wanted! She is very creative and has a way of finding the best light and has a great eye! Everyone we shared our pictures with loved them!

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved having Robin do our wedding! She was very easy to work with and understood exactly what we were looking for. We got lots of different pics back and she really captured all of the wedding!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I had an amazing experience with Robin from beginning to end. She was professional, courteous, and efficient. And on top of that, she is so warm and friendly, that you can't help but end up with a new friend by the end of the process! We loved all of the pictures she took, from our engagement session to our wedding photos, and couldn't believe how quickly she had them back to us (it was amazing!). I couldn't say enough to recommend her, just that this would be the best decision you make during your planning process. Trust me, if you want gorgeous, photo journalistic pictures that truly illustrate your love, you have to use Robin. (And she even is great at giving wedding day pep talks to help calm a nervous bride!)

• Flexibility: 5.0

Very great photos! Lots of fun but still professional! Creative photos and just overall awesome!! :)

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Robin is the best!!! We would recommend her to anyone. She is personal and highly skilled.

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Robin was great! She is an amazing photographer and her pictures turn out well every time. She is always available for questions and willing to work with you on any matter you need. She was flexible with the photos we wanted. She knows what shots you need and do not need as well as where the best lighting will be for the best shots. I would not hesitate to hire her again. She also brings in extra photographers if she feels she needs the help for the size of your wedding - whom are also excellent at their jobs. She is very upbeat and fun to have at your big day. Thank you!

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Robin was beyond amazing every step of the way from our first phone consultation to posting our pictures faster than anyone would expect! She's so passionate about every shot and gets everyone to feel comfortable and have fun the entire day. She was also great at keeping everyone on task and keeping the flow of the day. On top of that, she is completely affordable! We couldn't be happier, and I can't stop looking at the pictures!

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just can’t express to you how much I loved Robin’s work for our wedding. EVERYONE who met her loved her, the pictures were AMZING, and we continue to receive complements on our wedding photography. Robin arrived to the venue (with another amazing second shooter who also did an AMAZING job) early so that she could photograph the details and get used to the venue since it was her first time shooting there. She took so many beautiful pictures while I was getting ready and the photographs of the details were simply amazing. She followed all of my instructions and met all my requests. She is truly blessed by God with a gift to photographs life’s amazing moments and capture to mood and setting of the event. It was a joyous occasion and somehow Robin’s photography was able to capture the spirit of the occasion along with the people and events. I decided to change photographers 3 weeks before my wedding. I am SOOOOO glad that I did because the photographs and the experience of working with Robin was one of my favorite parts of our wedding! I Highly and Emphatically recommend Robin to photograph any event possible, especially weddings!!!! Thank you Robin for fulfilling my wedding photography dreams!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Robin is absolutely amazing and her work is phenomenal!!! I could not be happier with my choice in having RB Photography do our wedding photos. Robin is very quick to respond, has a variety of pricing for everyone, is very reliable, and friendly, she makes you feel at ease. She loves what she does and has such a good eye for capturing moments. Thanks to Robin I have beautiful engagement and wedding photos to cherish endlessly! Thank you so much Robin, you are be BEST!!!

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love love love Robin's artistic style! Will definitely use her awesome photography skills again! A great photographer and a sweet and awesome person all around!

• Wedding: 04/21/2012
Megan
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Robin is awesome! She was very easy to work with and even braved the several inches of snow the day of the wedding (which also made for some cool shots outside). I would defeinitely recommend her in the future!

Katie1981
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Robin was amaze-balls! She was energetic, timely, and personable. She even helped to calm my nerves the day of the wedding. Our photos are gorgeous! Love them! She is so great to work with. I highly recommend any future bride to be contact with her especially if you are looking for a photographer that is easy to work with and had a classic, romantic yet contemporary style!

• Wedding: 09/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The pics were fabulous. We definitely made the right photographer decision and will surely recommend RB to others. We have terrific pictures that capture the fun and magic of the day

• Wedding: 11/19/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I so enjoyed working with Robin. She was warm and welcoming and made Andy and I feel very special on our day. She was very professional, yet laid back. She asked about what we wanted from our wedding experience and did a great job capturing the spirit and the joy that surrounding our wedding. I am so grateful for having been referred to her!

• Wedding: 10/16/2010
443-717-4455
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards