Rancho Mirage Florist

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Choosing Sharon at Rancho Mirage Florist as my wedding florist was one of the best decisions that I made. Sharon did an amazing job and worked with our budget for our 06/21/14 nuptials. Her customer service was utterly superb! She was very responsive...as all of our correspondence was via email. She made sure to ask me all the right questions (as I'm really not a flower person) and was able to come up with the perfect centerpieces for our reception along with the boutonnieres for my dad, my new husband and father in law. Sharon is very creative and definitely knows what she's doing! My bouquet was absolutely beautiful and exactly what I always dreamed it would be! Thanks Sharon and Rancho Mirage Florist for helping our special day be that much more perfect. I would unquestionably use and recommend Sharon if anyone needed a great florist in the future.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Services Used: Flowers
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sharon at Rancho Mirage Florist is amazing. She made my wedding flowers--wedding bouquets for bridesmaids and bride, boutonnieres, reception centerpieces, and ceremony aisle decorations. She came highly recommended and I can see why. She is incredibly creative and was able to stretch my limited budget.

She came in on a Sunday, because that was the only day we were in town (out of town bride) to have a 1:1 in-person conversation about my wedding vision. Even though I didn't initially prioritize flowers, she made our wedding feel special. I felt like she really listened to me and yet guided me to the best options available in my range.

The service was top notch, including delivery. Her staff went to multiple locations (church and reception) and were on time and the flowers were radiant. Prompt email communication too!

• Wedding: 02/15/2014