Rachel Robertson Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am so thankful I found Rachel for our wedding photographer! It was stressful planning a destination wedding in Hawaii and finding reliable vendors, but Rachel helped to make the process as easy as possible. Rachel was very easy to contact and maintained communication for months leading up to the wedding. She is very professional and friendly in person and had great photo ideas!

Services Used: Photography

I have to admit when we were planning our destination wedding I was more concerned about who is going to take our wedding pictures and I'm so glad that we picked Rachel to be our photographer. We didn't meet Rachel until the day of the wedding, we mostly communicated via email and it worked out just fine. She's very efficient and answered all of our questions and concerns.

My expectations were exceeded when we finally met Rachel at our wedding day. She's very professional and has an eye for details of her subjects, she captures the candid moments that mattered the most. What I like the most about her is her personality and patience (under water trash the dress is no joke). she has good vibes, very down to earth and easy to work with. I can see why her photos are so great, her personality reflects her work.

Much aloha Rachel!

Services Used: Photography

We were so happy to have Rachel as our wedding photographer! We had a destination wedding and Rachel was super responsive to all of our phone calls and emails and just overall really fun to work with! We had limited time for photos and she helped us put together a list of group shots we wanted to have which went quick and smoothly the day of the wedding, leaving plenty of time for pictures for the two of us. On the day of the wedding Rachel was super organized, professional and made everyone feel relaxed! She was also super flexible, we had an impromptu first look with the bridesmaids and flower girl as well as there was a hurricane coming! When we saw our photos for the first time we were so excited that every moment and all the small details were captured. All of our photos looked AMAZING!!!
Thank you Rachel!

Services Used: Photography

Finding the right wedding photographer was one of the most important details to me, and we could not be happier with Rachel. She is creative, fun, and kept everyone comfortable and laughing through the entire experience. She was even able to wrangle our 20+ family members through all the family portraits, and helped me bustle my dress and remove my veil - she went above and beyond. Both our engagement and wedding photos are beautiful and we (and our guests) really enjoyed working with her and had a great time thanks to her cheerfulness and fun personality!

Recently Married

Rachel is not only a great photographer, but she has a great personality. She knows when o take charge and direct people (like when trying to corral our families to get a big group shot), she was able to capture the ceremony without anyone noticing her, and she is always smiling and bubbly. Her assistant was equally as fabulous. Rachel is easy to work with, on-time, extremely professional, flexible, good at communicating, and open to ideas. I would love to work with her again and would definitely recommend her.

Services Used: Photography

Rachel has such a fun personality that makes those some time awkward poses easy and fun. My husband is a shy guy and things kinds of things makes him nervous, but Rachel made it fun! She was even willing to hike to our desired location. Even with all the mosquitoes, she made the experience fun and wonderful. Her work is beautiful! We love it!

1+ year ago

Rachel was our wedding photographer for our June 2014 wedding on Oahu. Because we planned our wedding from afar we were unable to actually meet Rachel until the day of. This caused no issues at all as she was incredibly friendly, organized and easy to work with right off the bat. I had multiple guests comment to me throughout the night how much they liked her and what a great job they thought she was doing. My father is very in to photography and he mentioned to me that he felt comfortable putting his own camera down after he saw her working. I haven't seen my pictures yet but based on my interactions with Rachel up to this point I have no doubt that they will be fantastic! Highly recommended.

1+ year ago

Rachel is an outstanding photographer. Her underwater for photos for the trash the dress is what stood out from all the other photographers my husband and I had to choose from. Our pictures came out beautifully. She is easy to work with and quick to respond. She is also willing to work around your budget. I highly recommend Rachel for all your photography needs!

Services Used: Photography

Rachel is absolutely amazing!
Planning a destination wedding in Hawaii from California was tough. We researched other photographers but there was something special about Rachel Robertson's work that kept drawing us back to her. My fiance & I were fortunate to meet with Rachel during our wedding planning & we knew from the moment we sat & talked with her, that she was the one to photograph the most amazing day of our lives. My fiance is not so photogenic & hates being photographed. What I love most & appreciate about Rachel was that she was able to make my fiance feel so comfortable and make him break out of his shell on our wedding day.
Rachel is so personable, easy going, fun, friendly & professional. Her creativity & attention to detail was captured in every shot. Her turnaround time to provide us with our photos was as promised. She is truly talented & we are so blessed to have her share our amazing wedding day as our photographer. I absolutely recommend Rachel Robertson Photography!

1+ year ago

Working with Rachel and her team was a great experience. As many things are happening all at once during the wedding, Rachel and her team were able to maneuver very well. They got the right shots as seamlessly as you probably could as a photographer. Would totally recommend them to the newly engaged!

1+ year ago

Rachel is an excellent photographer! We loved the photos she took of our wedding. In addition to being extremely talented and very professional, Rachel is just a great person--fun, warm, and friendly. She will put you and your guests at ease--and, as a result, you will end up with wedding photos where you look happy and genuine as well as beautiful. I would definitely recommend working with Rachel!

1+ year ago

It was such a pleasure to work with Rachel. She has an amazing eye for great photographs, and she is so lovely to be around as well. She was efficient, yet fun and had great ideas. We also did an engagement shoot with Rachel, and she was very flexible with the shoot and helped us to create some beautiful photographs.

I would recommend her to work with anyone I know, and I know my friends from the mainland getting married were wishing she lived in their wedding locations.

Services Used: Photography

If you are looking for a reliable, easy going, fast to respond and helpful photographer; look no further. You need to hire Rachel! She made our wedding day a breeze, she not only helped capture our special day, she helped coordinate it. She made sure our timing for all the pictures were on point. We didn't have to ask for anything because that was already discussed before the wedding day. Out of all the vendors I worked with she was the only one that made my planning easy.We still look back at our pictures and am so thankful for the pictures she produced. All of my friends and family are so jealous :). From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Rachel! You are an amazing artist and have your craft down!

Services Used: Photography

Rachel was just wonderful - so lovely to deal with and our photos are just beautiful. We organised our wedding from Australia so it was very reassuring to us that Rachel was so professional and responsive. I highly recommend Rachel - our photos are just as perfect as the ones on her website!

Services Used: Photography

I highly recommend choosing Rachel Robertson as your photographer. She is professional, reliable, responds quickly to your emails, and is so easy and fun to work with. Coming from New York, I only met Rachel on my wedding day. From the moment we met, I felt at ease and knew that I chose the right photographer to capture our day. Rachel went out of her way to make the flow of the day so flawless and easy going. We absolutely loved how our wedding pictures came out and couldn't have asked for more. It was perfect!

If you are looking for a photographer to capture any of your lifelong photos, choose Rachel. You will be in great hands and won't be disappointed. We loved working with her so much and hope to work with her again in the near future.

Mahalo Rachel!

1+ year ago

Rachel is amazing to work with. She did our engagement photos and our wedding photos, and I was consistently impressed. First, she's great at breaking the ice and making sure you don't feel like a weirdo. My husband didn't want anything to do with engagement photos, but ended up loving them and is now Rachel's biggest fan. Secondly--the pictures are brilliant. She manages to capture genuine, beautiful moments. It's not over the top silly or canned, and ultimately these photos will always remind us of a truly happy moment.