Rachel Robertson Photography

Rachel Robertson Photography

wherever your love takes you

4348 Waialae Ave 172
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have to admit when we were planning our destination wedding I was more concerned about who is going to take our wedding pictures and I'm so glad that we picked Rachel to be our photographer. We didn't meet Rachel until the day of the wedding, we mostly communicated via email and it worked out just fine. She's very efficient and answered all of our questions and concerns.

My expectations were exceeded when we finally met Rachel at our wedding day. She's very professional and has an eye for details of her subjects, she captures the candid moments that mattered the most. What I like the most about her is her personality and patience (under water trash the dress is no joke). she has good vibes, very down to earth and easy to work with. I can see why her photos are so great, her personality reflects her work.

Much aloha Rachel!

• Wedding: 08/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rachel is not only a great photographer, but she has a great personality. She knows when o take charge and direct people (like when trying to corral our families to get a big group shot), she was able to capture the ceremony without anyone noticing her, and she is always smiling and bubbly. Her assistant was equally as fabulous. Rachel is easy to work with, on-time, extremely professional, flexible, good at communicating, and open to ideas. I would love to work with her again and would definitely recommend her.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Rachel has such a fun personality that makes those some time awkward poses easy and fun. My husband is a shy guy and things kinds of things makes him nervous, but Rachel made it fun! She was even willing to hike to our desired location. Even with all the mosquitoes, she made the experience fun and wonderful. Her work is beautiful! We love it!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rachel was our wedding photographer for our June 2014 wedding on Oahu. Because we planned our wedding from afar we were unable to actually meet Rachel until the day of. This caused no issues at all as she was incredibly friendly, organized and easy to work with right off the bat. I had multiple guests comment to me throughout the night how much they liked her and what a great job they thought she was doing. My father is very in to photography and he mentioned to me that he felt comfortable putting his own camera down after he saw her working. I haven't seen my pictures yet but based on my interactions with Rachel up to this point I have no doubt that they will be fantastic! Highly recommended.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Rachel is an outstanding photographer. Her underwater for photos for the trash the dress is what stood out from all the other photographers my husband and I had to choose from. Our pictures came out beautifully. She is easy to work with and quick to respond. She is also willing to work around your budget. I highly recommend Rachel for all your photography needs!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Rachel is absolutely amazing!
Planning a destination wedding in Hawaii from California was tough. We researched other photographers but there was something special about Rachel Robertson's work that kept drawing us back to her. My fiance & I were fortunate to meet with Rachel during our wedding planning & we knew from the moment we sat & talked with her, that she was the one to photograph the most amazing day of our lives. My fiance is not so photogenic & hates being photographed. What I love most & appreciate about Rachel was that she was able to make my fiance feel so comfortable and make him break out of his shell on our wedding day.
Rachel is so personable, easy going, fun, friendly & professional. Her creativity & attention to detail was captured in every shot. Her turnaround time to provide us with our photos was as promised. She is truly talented & we are so blessed to have her share our amazing wedding day as our photographer. I absolutely recommend Rachel Robertson Photography!

• Wedding: 04/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Rachel and her team was a great experience. As many things are happening all at once during the wedding, Rachel and her team were able to maneuver very well. They got the right shots as seamlessly as you probably could as a photographer. Would totally recommend them to the newly engaged!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Rachel is an excellent photographer! We loved the photos she took of our wedding. In addition to being extremely talented and very professional, Rachel is just a great person--fun, warm, and friendly. She will put you and your guests at ease--and, as a result, you will end up with wedding photos where you look happy and genuine as well as beautiful. I would definitely recommend working with Rachel!

• Flexibility: 5.0

It was such a pleasure to work with Rachel. She has an amazing eye for great photographs, and she is so lovely to be around as well. She was efficient, yet fun and had great ideas. We also did an engagement shoot with Rachel, and she was very flexible with the shoot and helped us to create some beautiful photographs.

I would recommend her to work with anyone I know, and I know my friends from the mainland getting married were wishing she lived in their wedding locations.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are looking for a reliable, easy going, fast to respond and helpful photographer; look no further. You need to hire Rachel! She made our wedding day a breeze, she not only helped capture our special day, she helped coordinate it. She made sure our timing for all the pictures were on point. We didn't have to ask for anything because that was already discussed before the wedding day. Out of all the vendors I worked with she was the only one that made my planning easy.We still look back at our pictures and am so thankful for the pictures she produced. All of my friends and family are so jealous :). From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Rachel! You are an amazing artist and have your craft down!

• Wedding: 08/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rachel was just wonderful - so lovely to deal with and our photos are just beautiful. We organised our wedding from Australia so it was very reassuring to us that Rachel was so professional and responsive. I highly recommend Rachel - our photos are just as perfect as the ones on her website!

• Wedding: 08/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend choosing Rachel Robertson as your photographer. She is professional, reliable, responds quickly to your emails, and is so easy and fun to work with. Coming from New York, I only met Rachel on my wedding day. From the moment we met, I felt at ease and knew that I chose the right photographer to capture our day. Rachel went out of her way to make the flow of the day so flawless and easy going. We absolutely loved how our wedding pictures came out and couldn't have asked for more. It was perfect!

If you are looking for a photographer to capture any of your lifelong photos, choose Rachel. You will be in great hands and won't be disappointed. We loved working with her so much and hope to work with her again in the near future.

Mahalo Rachel!

• Wedding: 07/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rachel is amazing to work with. She did our engagement photos and our wedding photos, and I was consistently impressed. First, she's great at breaking the ice and making sure you don't feel like a weirdo. My husband didn't want anything to do with engagement photos, but ended up loving them and is now Rachel's biggest fan. Secondly--the pictures are brilliant. She manages to capture genuine, beautiful moments. It's not over the top silly or canned, and ultimately these photos will always remind us of a truly happy moment.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't have asked for more!! Rachel was great she was so easy to get a long with and made Tim and I feel so comfortable that we looked so natural in all our pictures. She captured all the moments any bride would dream of having. I honestly love the work she did and would recommend her to everyone.

• Wedding: 06/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gorgeous photos! We knew we wanted Rachel as our photographer before we had anything else decided for our wedding.
It's always best to come to the table with some ideas of pictures you'd like, but even if you can't, Rachel will make sure that you have a variety of poses and settings for you. We had so much fun doing our underwater engagement photos- Rachel was a pro in the water! As for our wedding day, we had so many gorgeous shots. Rachel really captured the light and the moment, we are so glad that she was available for our special day.

• Wedding: 05/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our experience with Rachel has been absolutely AWESOME! We booked her for our two engagement shoots (one in New York and another in Hawaii) and our wedding day. She is very creative and easy to get along with so it made our photo sessions go by very smoothly. She’s always open to ideas, whether you talked about it before hand or even if you think about it while shooting that day. Although she is fun to work with, she still maintains a level of professionalism. She’s very good with time, meaning that she is able to efficiently capture the special moments of the day without taking up too much of your mingling time but more importantly without pushing back the agenda. With this skill it allowed us to spend more time with our wedding guests and when our group photos were taking longer than expected she was able to effectively communicate with our guests so that the process moved along faster. Her style of photography has a nice balance of posed and candid photos. It’s very easy to contact her and she’s always pretty quick with responding to emails and phone calls. I truly love the photos that she’s captured and I would definitely recommend her!

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
808-352-1602
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards