Rachel A. Clingen Wedding And Event Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rachel and Jessy were absolutely fabulous to work with. Their creativity and talents exceeded what I could imagine. When I walked into the ballroom at Palais Royale it literally took my breath away! Absolutely stunning flowers and glittering candles everywhere! As the Mother of the Bride I am so thrilled and grateful from the bottom of my heart to them for making my daughter's dream wedding come true! I have already received phone calls and emails from guests asking for the "name of the amazing decorator/florist".

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Rachel and her team were a pleasure to work with. I have not met a team more opened and receptive to any question or feedback throughout the whole process. I used Rachel Clingen for my floral and decor this past weekend. I could not be happier with the end result.

Rachel did a tremendous job on Saturday. The florals and decor were absolutely fantastic. I loved everything about what they did. The uniqueness and attention to detail was amazing. The ceremony hall was beautifully decorated with beautiful ribbon connecting each row, beautifully lined aisle with pedestals of flowers, and the two arrangements at the end of the aisle were incredible - stunning is an understatement.

The formal dining room was just breathtaking. The first moment I walked in to the room I nearly cried. I couldn't get over how well Rachel and her team did at making my dreams become a reality. I am the first to admit that I cannot make decisions, and I barely know one flower to the next, but through our meetings and Rachel getting to know me - she somehow put together a room that was so perfect, so bang on, and so beautiful. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

I had so many guests come up to me and comment on how wonderful the room looked and how beautiful the floral was. The table settings were just spectacular - I have never seen such beautiful centre pieces -- we had a mix of high candelabras and low urns which look extraordinary in the room.

I still can't get over ‎how lovely the bouquets were. I don't think I have seen any so beautiful before. They were magnificent!! Just how I had imagined them. The colours, arrangement, and meticulous placement of each flower in the bouquet was beautiful. You can tell that Rachel has an extreme passion for what she does - it is evident in the work she produces.

Rachel and her team went above and beyond and made my dreams a reality. I never once was questioned what Rachel was going to produce - she has a great talent!!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

When Marco and I decided that we would have an outdoor/tent wedding we knew that without question we had to hire the best in the industry. We had high expectations for our wedding as we wanted to create a setting that was unique for our guests, an experience like no other. After reviewing Rachel's work in magazines we decided to set up a meeting, and within minutes we knew this was the right team for us.

Working with a tent involved numerous factors that had to be taken into consideration, it was a blank canvas that had to be transformed into our vision. Our outdoor venue was built the week of the wedding. Everything from lighting, chandeliers, flooring, carpet, draping, floral, candlelight, linens and much more had to be installed and pulled together to create the look and feel that represented us. Words cannot describe how Rachel and her team not only nailed our vision but also surpassed it on so many levels.

When I walked into our tent for the first time in the beautiful gardens of The Doctor's House, I was overcome with emotion. It was perfect, romantic, elegant and classy just the way I envisioned.

The compliments from our guests were endless, many in awe and stating that this was the most beautiful wedding they had attended. Classy was an understatement. It was absolutely breathtaking.

Not only was Rachel's work brilliant, but she and Jessy were by my side along the way. They were impeccable in responding to every question I had in a timely manor and would pick up the phone and call me if I needed reassurance or clarity. The service level was remarkable. They made it known that my special day mattered to them.

Rachel I can't thank you enough for being part of this special day. You have a brilliant team and there are no words for how amazing Jessy is! Your passion for what you do shines through your work.

Keep doing what you do.

Daniela and Marco Drigo

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Upon my first meeting with Rachel, I knew I needed to look no further. Even before I took out my "wedding binder" filled with magazine clippings and pinterest pictures, she already saw my vision. She listened to what I said instead of telling me what I should do. Her level of professionalism combined with her kind nature made working with both her and Jessy and absolute joy!
Even through the final weeks leading up to our big day, I felt no panic or uncertainty where my flowers and décor were concerned.
When I arrived at the venue on the day of the wedding, Rachel saw me in the lobby and said "I waited for you, I wanted to be here when you saw it", and as I entered the main room, tears came to my eyes. Everything that I had imagined so many months before and every day leading up to our day, became a reality. It was everything I had dreamed of...and more.
Thank you Rachel & team. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. xo

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

There are so many positive things I could say about Rachel A Clingen and her team! They are absolutley wonderful people who not only executed our vision for our wedding perfectly but they far exceeded all of our expectations. They make every bride feel like they are the only bride they are working with. Their creativity, originality, and vision are remarkable. I highly recommend Rachel A. Clingen for any wedding. You will not be disappointed.

We worked closely with Jessy and her kindness and professionalism was so refreshing. Thank you all for making our day more perfect than we could have imagined!

Adele and Tarek

Services Used: Flowers

From the moment I saw Rachel's work I knew I wanted her to do my wedding. Jessy, Rachel and her whole team were absolutely amazing to work with. I went back and forth wondering if I should hire a wedding planner or not but after my first appointment with Rachel I trusted her completely with my whole wedding. I left every meeting feeling organized and calm, and that feeling continued right up until the moment I walked down the aisle. Her whole team is very professional, caring and make you feel like your wedding is the only wedding they are planning. The design meetings were SO fun and every small detail was discussed and nothing was ever missed! They are very talented and her work speaks for itself, but more importantly they are an absolute pleasure to work with. Through it all we developed a wonderful friendship ! I would definitely recommend Rachel and her team to anyone I know planning a wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I connected with Rachel and Jessy when I was only months away from my wedding date and delivering my undergraduate thesis while my fiancé and I were preparing for him to start a new position in England. I had no doubt that Rachel and her team were also up to their foreheads in work with the Spring season approaching but they enthusiastically took me on and I will be eternally grateful. Rachel A. Clingen Wedding and Event Design brought a British botanical Spring to Casa Loma with gorgeous floral and flickering candles fit for a timeless storybook; our guests enjoyed an unforgettable "fairytale" as the ambiance brought each room to life into the evening. Rachel and her team are first class both personally and professionally; in addition to their expertise and passion they are each genuine, sincere, honest, kind and generous. I will carry my experience with Rachel and Jessy into my design profession.

My aesthetic is high modern and traditional, which are at opposite ends of the spectrum and leaves everything in between as an option. Rachel and Jessy thank you so much for always responding to me so quickly to talk through the random visuals that you received and for encouraging my initial concept, it was a reminder to have faith in my aesthetic and vision. I appreciate your guidance and enthusiasm so much and never once felt rushed or swayed, only that my happiness and comfort were your top priority and I deeply appreciate that.

Our wedding was nearly three weeks ago now and our decor still comes up in conversations with our family and friends as being magical and the photos are breathtaking. Thank you for making our day exquisite and creating the spirit of an English Spring, Casa Loma felt more like a home than a castle and it looked as celebratory as we felt. Thank you so much for being there for me all the way, I won't forget it.

God Bless!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I found out about Rachel and all the amazing work she does through reviews on this site and photo shoots in wedding magazines. I knew I had to book an appointment for a consult. From the first appointment to the last, Rachel and Jessy were amazing. They were always there to answer questions, reassure me on my decisions, and add their ideas and input when I wasn't sure. The flower arrangements and my bouquet were the most important aspect of the decor to me and Rachel understood exactly what I was thinking of. Her team created the most amazing, colourful, and rustic looking arrangements. It was more than I had ever imagined could be done with flowers. They were so amazing on the day as well. They were there to set up and take down the chapel and venue in no time and with out any problems. They were very easy to work with, professional, and very experienced. They always made me feel like it would all work out and I trusted they knew what looked best and for a bride that is the most important feeling.
They created an atmosphere at our wedding that was not only beautiful but rustic and I couldn't have asked for anything more. They created my dream wedding and no words will ever be able to thank them enough for all their work.

Jessy and Rachel,

From the first time I opened a wedding magazine, you were my first choice for decor! You exceeded my expectations above and beyond. Our wedding day was more then I could have ever dreamed of - Thank You for handling the minor hiccup with the linen's so professionally, you took me from being in tears to back to being totally calm and excited, in a matter of minutes.

The backdrop and chandelier were gorgeous and the linens just tied everything together!!!! I received nothing but compliments the whole night! Even my husband said to me "Wow - this looks amazing"!

I can't thank you enough!!!!

-Candice

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Upon beginning my wedding planning a year and a half ago, I had already heard of the wonderful talent that is Rachel A. Clingen and her team. I had the pleasure of meeting Rachel and Jessy at the National Bridal Show and booked my services with them right then and there - meanwhile, the only reason I had gone to the show was to simply meet and book them.

My high expectations were met and surpassed throughout the entire planning process with them. Jessy was able to create our wedding vision in a reality, when I had difficulties trying to vocalize what it was I was picturing. The wedding day itself, was beyond anything I would have ever imagined. From Rachel hand delivering my flowers that morning, to walking into the church and being shocked by the transformation, and to walking into the venue and being completely overwhelmed by the beauty of the space - their professionalism and talent is unparalleled. Thank you Rachel, Jessy and your entire team for making our wedding day even more beautiful than we could have ever hoped.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

We absolutely love Rachel and her team!! Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and elegant. It was a dream come true and I can thank Rachel for her talent and vision in creating our perfect wedding!!! ❤️

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

From the moment we walked into Rachel A. Clingen’s charming studio and sat down with Rachel herself, we were sold!

After meeting with several floral & décor companies we truly found WHO we were looking for – Someone with passion, enthusiasm, innovation and style that mirrored our own. The best part about working with Rachel Clingen is that it was a ‘worry-free’ experience. Both my husband and I were quite busy with our careers during the planning process and wanted to work with a vendor who we could trust and offered a turn-key service, we loved that Rachel and her team had years of experience, flawless reviews and countless features in industry leading bridal magazines.

We will never forget walking into the Hudson Room at The Paramount Event Venue in Vaughan Ontario on October 26th 2013, the room was absolutely transformed and literally took our breath away. Rachel and her team created a chic, elegant yet modern ambiance that we were so proud of and really represented us. Up-lit draping covered the entire perimeter of the space with gorgeous sparkly chimmiliers hanging right over our very own signature vinyl dance floor. The head table was exactly what we envisioned with French tufted panels, a beautiful Lucite dining table and a spectacular array of roses, hydrangeas and my favorite, Phalenopsis orchids! Our beautiful centerpieces were a mix of clear candelabras to match our Grace ghost chairs and tall crystal pillar vases all fashioned in fresh floral.

Dozens of guests complimented us throughout the evening that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended!! Words cannot express how much we enjoyed working with Rachel and her team. Rachel is a visionary and the very best in the industry. We actually miss working with you, Rachel…not too many newlyweds can probably say that about their wedding vendors!

A wholehearted THANK YOU to Rachel, Jessy, David and team for EVERYTHING!!

Truly,
Daniela Sposato Montagner

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Jessy from Rachel Clingen was an absolute DREAM to work with!
I had the mammoth task of arranging my entire Wedding; which we had in Niagara on the Lake, from where I live in Sydney, Australia. From the moment we first met Jessy we knew we wanted to work with her; she was so incredibly organised and on the ball; you could just tell she really knows her stuff. Jessy always made herself available (even with the 14 hour time difference) and came back to my emails right away! She was SO patient and flexible throughout the whole process and made sure to ask all the right questions to ensure she would deliver EXACTLY what I was dreaming of!
Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and she truly exceeded my expectations. If you're looking for a no-fuss, 100% reliable, high-end, high-quality,specialist service I would highly recommend Rachel Clingen. Their organisation, efficiency, professionalism, passion and design style is a standout in the industry!
Thank you thank you thank you AGAIN Jessy; you made my life SO much easier throughout the process and I knew I had nothing to worry about on the day!
xx

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Rachel and Jessy were AMAZING from start to finish. They were so helpful throughout the whole process and available to answer any questions I had. My wedding was the most beautiful event I had ever seen, it was breath taking. Rachel and her staff made my visions pale in comparisons to what she created for me, my husband and our guests. I was so impressed I can't even describe to you how I felt when I looked around, it was truly magical.

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

My husband and I just sat down to watch our SDE video from our wedding last year and it reminded me of how special that day was. A year later I still love everything and every little detail. For a bride (and groom) who had no idea how to express what they wanted the event to look like Rachel took into her own hands and made it everything and more. The picture of my flowers is now my screen saver yet again - hopefully we will have an excuse to make an event so beautiful with Rachel in the future.

Ashley (& Todd)

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I really could not have imagined a more beautiful wedding, everything was beyond what I could have ever dreamed. Rachel and Jessy are an absolute pleasure to work with. They made the entire experience effortless.

My brother and sister in law hired Rachel and her team a few years ago when they got married, once I saw their stunning decor, the flowers and all of the special details, I knew I wanted to hire her without a doubt for my wedding day. Rachel and her team are extremely talented at what they do, so creative, hardworking, professional, listens to your ideas and knows exactly how to make them a reality.

Our wedding decor was stunning, the room was breathtaking. I would not have changed a single thing. The moment I walked into the room for the first time, I was speechless, it was perfect! The backdrop was GORGEOUS, the hanging chandeliers were my favourite. No matter what you want, they make it happen.

Thank you SO much for making my wedding day everything I have ever dreamed of, and more! You and your team are the best :)

-Cara