Rachael Houser Photography

Rachael Houser Photography

I'd love to capture your most special day!

Paducah, KY 42001

(4.9 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She is very professional and easy to work with. She is organized and very helpful with making sure your day runs as smoothly as possible. She is quick to answer and questions or concerns you have. The pictures are so amazing! I would definitely recommend her for your wedding or other special event.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have picked a better photographer for our wedding! Rachael helped out so much with planning our day and making sure that it flowed perfectly. Absolutely in love with our photos and know we will enjoy them for years to come!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Kelsey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rachael's great. She's very friendly and professional. I'm very happy with the pictures we got back from the engagement session and the wedding.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rachael is an amazing photographer and not only did she capture beautiful photos of our wedding day that we will cherish forever, she went above and beyond on our wedding day to help the day go smoother in many different ways! This lady comes highly recommended :)

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Kayla
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I love all the pictures, however, there were only 2-3 of just Grant. Also, I thought there was going to be a second photographer like it said in the information I read and like at Rachel Gardiner's wedding. I was very disappointed that there was not.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rachael was professional and beyond attentive to our needs prior to, during, and after the wedding! I was so appreciative of all of her assistance in everything! I would recommend her over and over for her services! The photos of our wedding were exactly what we were wanting and the style reflected her true passion for how she takes photos. We loved them and loved building a relationship with Rachael throughout the process!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Bridget
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rachael is an excellent photographer, but what sets her apart from other excellent photographers is the fact she is an exceptional person! She treated us as if we were the most important people in the world and took the time to get to know us on a personal level which made us feel more comfortable throughout our wedding day! This was truly reflective in the beautiful pictures she produced and when I look back on the photos I can see the story of our wedding day! I could not have asked for a better photographer :)

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Kanisha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't have been blessed with a better photographer! She was pure perfection! My wedding pix are amazing!

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
Courtney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rachael and her husband, Neil were fantastic! Let's be honest that taking posed pictures can at times be awkward, but Rachael makes it fun. She is so friendly and approachable. I continue to hear my friends talking about how nice and great she was. And her pictures!- They are beautiful. You will make the best decision if you go with Rachael Houser Photography!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rachael Houser did our engagement and wedding photos, and throughout the months of emailing and meeting with her for consultations and shoots, she became more than our photographer, she became a friend! Our family and friends who had the pleasure of meeting her at our wedding made many comments about how kind, helpful, and professional she was. During the wedding ceremony, Rachael was not overbearing or intrusive, as I've seen with other wedding photographers. Honestly, neither of us noticed her taking pictures at all until we were leaving the ceremony, but she somehow managed to get great shots! I look forward to having her photograph our family in the future! I would recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Kait
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Rachael was the best. One of the best choices I made in my wedding aside from my groom of course. Money well spent, and a definite friendship made. She did a lovely job and captured my wedding in such a beautiful way. I re-live the day every time I look at my pictures. She even wrote about my wedding day in her blog and included some of my best pictures. This was great bc all of my face book fans had been dying to see pictures, but I hadn't had any time to post any. She was great. I highly recommend her. My family and whole wedding party loved her

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rachael was amazing! Not only did the pictures turned out completely stunning but she was so nice and knew what she was doing! I have and will recommend her and use her for all of my future pictures! Simply amazing!!

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She is the best ever shes also your friend by the time its all done love her!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She is awesome, one of the best she becomes your friend by the end, she isn't one of those photographers who just show you that you hardly know, she did our engagment pictures and kept in touch she knows what shes doing I love my pictures!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rachael and her assistant were very professional. They knew just what they were doing and were able to capture every moment before, after, and during the wedding beautifully. The pictures taken with our families were perfect and her organization made the pictures move quickly so we could get to the celebration!!! We love and cherish each of our photographs and couldn't imagine our pictures ring any better!!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
Callie
2.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 2.5

Rachael is very friendly and easy to get along with. She showed up late to the wedding, though, so I missed pictures of myself and the bridal party getting ready. For our engagement session, we wanted sunset pictures but the day we planned was cloudy. We took some pictures then rescheduled to get some nice sunset pictures. She did not show up to the new appointment (after we took the time to get ready and make the 30 minute drive!) and called us later to apologize and reschedule. Some of our pictures did not even look like she had taken the time to edit them, which was upsetting. We did get some really nice photos, however, it was stressful and that is why I would not recommend this vendor.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
270-210-1248
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards