Rabbi Marc Rubenstein

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Rabbi Marc is great! He is so helpful in providing ideas other couples did. He just goes with the flow and will do whatever works best for you. My family thought he did a great job! He is so great all around. We hired him for my conversion, our wedding, and our sons Bris. He will always be the rabbi we want to join us on our special occasions.
Wedding: 04/18/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rabbi Marc is the best!!!! Professional and fun always on time and made the whole expereince less stressful for us.
Wedding: 09/17/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rabbi Marc was delightful and kept in touch with us in the UK and was 100% on the ball when we arrived in California - it went as planned and we were delighted Highly recommend
Wedding: 08/24/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rabbi Marc is wonderful! Both my Sister and I asked him to officiate our weddings. He was very flexible in meeting with my future Hubby and I and also very informative as to how the ceremony would flow. He was open to ideas as well as giving us ideas for special touches to our ceremony. My Hubby and I both always trusted that Rabbi Marc would perform a memorable and special ceremony, and he did. We never had to have any type of rehearsal, Rabbi Marc performed the ceremony professionally and beautifully. I would highly recommend!
Wedding: 09/05/2009
 714-904-8522
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire