Rabbi Marc Rubenstein

Rabbi Marc Rubenstein

Favorite
temecula, CA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband is Jewish and I'm Catholic/Latino, so when we were planning our wedding we needed someone who was open to incorporating different traditions and weaving it all together in a cohesive way. In comes Rabbi Marc...he was able to work with us on what readings were appropriate as well as how to make the weave happen. He gave us lots of examples on approaches to our ceremony. He even gave us a great questionnaire for us to go through prior to getting married so we can discuss important topics. Great person to work with.

Services Used: Officiant

Rabbi Marc is great! He is so helpful in providing ideas other couples did. He just goes with the flow and will do whatever works best for you. My family thought he did a great job! He is so great all around. We hired him for my conversion, our wedding, and our sons Bris. He will always be the rabbi we want to join us on our special occasions.

Services Used: Officiant

Rabbi Marc is the best!!!! Professional and fun always on time and made the whole expereince less stressful for us.

Services Used: Officiant

Rabbi Marc was delightful and kept in touch with us in the UK and was 100% on the ball when we arrived in California - it went as planned and we were delighted Highly recommend

Services Used: Officiant

Rabbi Marc is wonderful! Both my Sister and I asked him to officiate our weddings. He was very flexible in meeting with my future Hubby and I and also very informative as to how the ceremony would flow. He was open to ideas as well as giving us ideas for special touches to our ceremony. My Hubby and I both always trusted that Rabbi Marc would perform a memorable and special ceremony, and he did. We never had to have any type of rehearsal, Rabbi Marc performed the ceremony professionally and beautifully. I would highly recommend!