Quintessential Catering Ltd.

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We were really happy with our choice of Q Catering primarily because we were overjoyed to work with Cindy, who was up to the challenge of pleasing two vegetarians with meat-eating families. Coming back to the Heartland to get married was stressful to me for this reason only. But Cindy handled everything very gracefully and gave us tons of dishes/appetizers/sides to choose from for our small reception buffet. She was available whenever and wherever to speak with us on the phone or via e-mail.

On the day of our party/reception, the wait staff were very kind and courteous. Everyone kept telling me how great the food was compared to other weddings they had attended. And I totally agreed. The stuffed mushrooms were my favorite, and I was eating leftovers for weeks, Cindy, without a complaint. Thanks so much!

Services Used: Catering

Quintessential Catering has catered many events for me, and everyone has left my guests asking who was your caterer? Their food is always exquisite. The event staff are always friendly, and I have always enjoyed working with the event planners when I call in with my orders. I will always recommend Quintessential Catering to everyone that is in need of a caterer.

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

Quintessential Catering did an amazing job at out wedding.Not only did the food turn out great but it was reasonably priced.They where very professional and made me feel comfortable about the decisions that where being made.If you are planning a special event or wedding QC is definitely the place to turn to.

Services Used: Catering

I would highly recommend Q-Catering, they did an excellent job at my wedding.

4.7

The service provided was top rate. Once we had all our plans in order we did not have to do a thing, Quintessential took care of everything. It was great.

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake