Queen of Diamonds

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
0.5

Horrible! Gave her a deposit of $300 through my credit card for the weddingwire deal in October. We had a scheduled trial for April. She didn't show even after confirming and did not respond to any of my email or phone calls thereafter. Because I had purchased the deal in October, my credit card company won't let me dispute the charge. I attempted to file a dispute through the BBB in Wisconsin where her "company" is apparently located but she has not responded so the case is at a standstill. Has anybody filed a lawsuit? If so please PM me because that is what I am thinking about doing! I wish I had listened to all the reviews earlier. What a scam!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago
0.0

Got what I thought was a great deal on weddingvibe.com. Jessica was easily accessible during initial conversations. I tried to schedule my trial and thought I had and then nobody showed up. I called Jessica and she was confused and when she looked at her calendar, "someone" had put my trial in for the next year. I rescheduled and at that point, Jessica told me she would attach herself to my wedding and do my hair and makeup herself. I got an email the day before my trial saying she had really bad strep and couldn't fly out for my trial, and could we reschedule. (And not to call her because her throat was really sore). The third time I set up my trial I got an email an HOUR BEFORE my trial was supposed to be saying her assistant never called me and that her strep turned into pneumonia and that she just got out of the hospital. Again, she told me to email and not call as her lungs were still sore. She said she would refund my money and do it for free. At that point I was afraid she would not show up for my trial or the day of my wedding so I decided to cancel and get my refund. It was 15 days before my wedding, which was before the 2 weeks that the contract gives you to cancel. She told me she would refund my money immediately, that it would take 3-4 business days. It has been a month and I have not seen any money or heard anything from Jessica despite calling and emailing her. I had to start a dispute with my credit card company for them to bill her back since she didn't provide the services she said she would. She is totally unprofessional and I now believe her initial claim that she had hairstists in my area that she contracts with is totally false. DO NOT use this company unless you want to be worried about your hairstylist not showing up on your wedding day. I should have listened to my gut saying this deal was too good to be true. I believe this weddingvibe deal to have been as scam.

0.0

I booked QoD's Los Angeles team for my wedding and I couldn't be happier - that is, until I recently heard some unsettling news...

My 3 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, flower girl, and I looked nothing short of stunning and I have the LA team to thank for that. They arrived on time and were so sweet and friendly, not to mention insanely talented!

That said, I recently found out that QoD has yet to pay the wonderful team for their work, which is very, very upsetting because they were so fantastic!

Even though my day went as planned, after seeing all the other reviews and hearing the amazing LA team was slighted, I'd suggest not using this company. Disappointing, because had this worked out like it should have, Los Angeles would have some really happy and stunning brides!

1.0

I was so happy when I had found someone to come to me to do my hair and make up. When I was booking with Jessica she was very quick to answer questions and get me booked. However once she got my very hefty 50% deposit everything changed. Once I booked she told me they would schedule my trial in advance bc the book up quickly. Everytime I would email her she would tell me that they were booking trials next week and would get in touch touch with me than. A month would go by and I would not hear anything so would email again and she would say the same thing that they were scheduling next week and another month went by with nothing. This happened once more than and I started getting worried. So Than I asked for a signed copy of my contract bc I was worried they would not even shoe up toy wedding at this point. She told me she sent it out and I never got it. 2 weeks later I asked if she could send another an told me she sent it out again and I never got it. Than she finally scheduled my trial and when she came she told me how she lost my contract! ( umm hello why would you tell me you sent it out and have me waiting for it when you obviously lost it) At my trial she told me she would give me a free make up bag for my troubles and never got anything. She also said how she would throw in a yellow flower for my hair as the one I had bought she said was too big. When she called the night before my wedding to confirm times she had forgotten about the flower and had to throw something together quick. Than on my wedding day Jessica was suppose to come with 3 other people at 8:30am since we had 10 girls getting hair and make up done. She called and said she was running late and got there at 10:30 am with just ONE other person. We had 4 hours to get everyone done. I was so furious that this was happening and Jessica never explained why this happened either. Dont book with them unless you want more stress and have to worry about your hairstylist showing up on your wedding done.

1 person found this review helpful