Quartetto Vivo

Quartetto Vivo

Hartford, CT 06105 | map
Arrangements: Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumenta...
Instruments: Cello, Viola, Violin

5.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Even though I never met the musicians on my wedding day,( I didn't really need to because they were so professional) I have to say I am 100% satisfied with the job they did. They showed up, played beautiful music for my ceremony and cocktail hour and then packed up & I didn't have to worry about a thing!!! If you are looking for string instruments, these are the people to go with. Thanks so much!

• Wedding: 06/10/2012
4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

While I wasn't present in the chapel for most of their playing time, my guests loved the music. They were exceptionally professional, played very well, and set a beautiful tone for the ceremony.

• Wedding: 07/17/2011
3.3/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 1.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The ceremony music was absolutely beautiful and they played everything we requested. Their timing was great. We were a bit dissapointed that they weren't up front with us about their insurance. We found out two days before the wedding that they weren't allowed to play at our cocktail hour because they didn't have the right insurance. When we spoke with them, they said we had to pay it for them, which was another 200 dollars. We decided just to have them play at the ceremony, but they didn't give us our money back for the hour they didn't play. It was EXTREMELY difficult gettting in touch with them. You would leave messages and no one would call back. A great strings ensemble, just make sure all their ducks are in a row first.

• Wedding: 07/09/2011
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I had a trio at my wedding ceremony & loved it! Crystal, my contact before my wedding day was wonderful! She was extremely responsive & helpful when choosing the music. The trio really added something that the church organist just couldn't & it really made the walk down the aisle special.

The only thing to be mindful of is planning the timeframe is that there is a charge if you run late (obviously the musicians would like to be paid for the actual time they spend at your ceremony, not the pre-estimated time). We didn't run late so it wasn't an issue but I've been to weddings where the limos are late or the priest runs long. It was definitely something that was made clear from the start, which I appreciated - no hidden fees!

We had a great experience with them and the cost was absolutely worth it!

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
646-354-1939
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire