Push Play Entertainment

Push Play Entertainment

DJ's that PLAY it right

AZ
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Manny and Brittany were absolutely amazing to work with throughout the planning process and day of the wedding! They always responded promptly whenever I had questions or needed some suggestions. They both made sure the day of our wedding ran smoothly and kept everything on time. Everyone at the wedding loved them and kept talking about how much fun they had which is greatly due to Manny and Brittany's talent and professionalism! If you're looking for an affordable, top quality DJ for your wedding I definitely recommend Push Play Entertainment. If we ever need a DJ in the future we will absolutely use them again!

Thank you so much for making our day so special!

• Wedding: 11/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Manny was at our wedding on 10/18/14. He did a fantastic job. He was very professional and the music was great. He was able to change up the tone according to what the guests were feeling at the time. It was amazing. I worked with him and Brittany planning the wedding for about a year and a half. They were also great keeping in contact with me for that long. If I ever need DJ services I would use them again!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Push Play (and specifically Brittany) did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding. Not only were they perfect during the actual event, but during planning they used their experience to make suggestions that helped my fiance and I decide what we wanted to do during the reception. Every suggestion they made was a huge hit and all of my guests had a lot of fun because of it. They also were very flexible and were able to handle a number of on-the-fly requests with ease. I couldn't imagine our wedding with any other DJ and would highly recommend them to any future bride and groom out there.

-Andrew and Arianna

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Push Play Entertainment was the perfect fit for our wedding. Manny and Brittany were helpful throughout the whole process. They asked what kind of music and the type of people we would have at our wedding and tailored our music to our guests personality. Brittany need amazing being the MC at the wedding and made sure everything was on track according to our timeline. Our guests were happy and enjoyed the evening. Push Play did amazing and we were happy with their services.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I can't begin to explain how fantastic Brittany and Mannie made our wedding. They went above and beyond to really get in and create the vibe we were going for-main street Disney! They welcomed my now husband and I into their home to go over details and song by song what we wanted. They are amazing and I would highly recommend them to any and everyone for all types of events!

• Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I got married in San Diego and one of the most important aspects, if not the most important aspect of a wedding is the DJ. Think about it, a ceremony is relatively short and a majority of the time is spent at the reception. So you want to invest in a DJ that is going to be able to create a smooth transition into the reception and keep the good times rolling. We had seen Push Play Entainment before and knew we HAD to have them in San Diego. To find out they could make the travel was such awesome news for us! Push Play Entertainment made the entire process so easy for us, from; the contract, music selection, set up, and the timeline of what was going to happen and when. You won't find ANYONE better than Push Play Entertainment. We still have people constantly telling how us our wedding set the bar and we owe a major credit to Push Play Entertainment. I could go on and on about them but if you're looking for an honest, professional, and fun DJ then Push Play is the way to go!

• Wedding: 06/18/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant, Travel
Hayden
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Push Play Entertainment completely exceeded my expectations. My husband & I traveled to San Diego for our wedding and asked them to join us. The atmosphere that they created was seriously one of a kind. When I think back to our wedding day, I realize that Push Play Entertainment really set the bar high for other DJ company's. Our guests ranted & raved all night & weeks after at how wonderful Brittany & Manny did. To top off their remarkable performance at the reception- We also had to pleasure in having Manny marry us. It makes my heart so happy knowing that an amazing man, husband & father married my husband & I.
Being able to work so closely with Brittney & Manny over the months preparing for our big day left us feeling confident knowing that we were in good hands. I HIGHLY recommend Push Play entertainment to everyone- they are not only passionate about what they do but it is also apparent at how much they care about their clients. Thank you Push Play Entertainment for making our wedding day so special. Xo

• Wedding: 06/18/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant, Travel
Macy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much for being such a big part of our wedding. You guys were amazing at keeping the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception running smoothly. Even when we threw some last minute requests at you there were no problems and you made us feel so special. Thank you again and we highly recommend you to anyone looking for the perfect DJ for a wedding or event.

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
Services Used: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you a thousand times from both Clifford and I for making our wedding day so incredibly beautiful and memorable. You kept us on track, were very quick to respond to our every need or change throughout the process, and really had the ambiance spot on with the music the whole night. You are wonderful people and terrific to work with. I would recommend you to anyone looking for a perfect Emcee for their event.

Thank you again so very much for everything, I simply cannot say it enough.

• Flexibility: 5.0

If you're looking for a DJ look no further! Manuel is so great; he knows how to pump up the party and get people moving. Manuel was an expert at judging what our guests wanted to dance to and playing the music everyone could enjoy. We met with Brittany to go over our music requests and she was also awesome. Brittany was very kind and worked with us quickly but effectively. Just hours after our meeting Brittany had a detailed schedule of the entire night. Let me tell you how nice it was to have an expert schedule out the most important events. THANK YOU PUSH PLAY!!!!!!

• Wedding: 03/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything went perfect! I want to thank you guys for keeping us on schedule and being so interactive with our guests. The music was great and we enjoyed your company. I would definitely want you guys at my next event! Thanks a million. Don't change a thing!

• Wedding: 02/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were extremely pleased to have Manny Sr. from Push Play DJ our wedding! He was on time, well dressed, EXTREMELY polite to every single person at our wedding, he took control of all the events and did an amazing job at it, and most of all played GREAT music! We had two types of crowds, english and spanish, and he handled it very very well and had many compliments from our guests. We are very satisfied customers! Thanks ALOT for being apart of our big day!!:)

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely loved having you as our DJ for our wedding. Everything was so perfect and you helped make our day so wonderful. I really appreciated you Brittany for helping us by telling us when to walk out and giving us all direction. It helped keep me calm and gave me a sense that the wedding was under control. You were so sweet and helpful. You kept our wedding together and it would not have been the same without you. I cannot thank you enough for all that you did for us. We love you and thank you again for making our day so perfect. I will recommend you to everyone!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I could rant and rave about Push Play. This was my first time hirin gthem, a wedding for 200 people. I couldnt have asked for a better performance. We continue to get compliments on how well they did, the games they played, the music selection, and the flow of the party. They were also the most reasonable price for what is included. Everybody danced and thorouhgly enjoyed themselves. Brittany and Many were great to work with. They met with us before we booked them and stayed in constant communcation. They also gave us reminders and allowed us to pick our songs and games. We loved having them as a part of our special day and can't wait to use them in the future! Thanks again Brittany, Manny, and Pushplay team!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Push Play Entertainment was AMAZING at our daughter's wedding reception. They were so helpful in the planning, customizing and providing great music and a fun time! Manny and Brittney were very professional, extremely detailed and had all the solutions to make the night flow perfect. They are an exceptional team that created a memorable night of entertainment, where everyone had an absolutely wonderful time ! The Best!

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Manuel and Brittany were great! They were very consistent, professional and kind. They were able to edit my first dance and father-daughter dance to make them shorter while not ruining the song. They were even able to do a "crazy first dance" mix if I wanted them to. They allow you to really customize your wedding music if you want to or you can give them general genres to play. They chose great songs for mine!

At the wedding Manuel was so fun! He kept my husband and I on schedule and the music he picked was PERFECT! All my guests were dancing and commented on how good he was.

I would recommend him to anyone!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
private user
602-741-9084
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards