PulpBlossom Crafts

PulpBlossom Crafts

Custom handfasting cords and other offbeat wedding accessories

205 Harrison Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15202 | map

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy exceeded my expectations. Our handfasting cord is simply stunning. The colors are exactly what I pictured, the bead work is amazing and she was so professional. She was in touch with me from the time I first contacted her about a cord! If you are looking for a handfasting cord, look no further!

• Wedding: 05/11/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We decided to have a Wiccan handfasting, then realized about a month before the ceremony we had picked out a cord, but hadn't actually ordered it! PulpBlossom was extremely responsive, told us the time frame we had left to make our decisions and if we did that quickly enough, she could complete the order and air mail in time for the wedding. We loved the look of her cords and decided to go for it. True to her word, we made the decisions in time, she made the cord and sent it to us. It was PERFECT. The blue, yellow, and white were a gorgeous match to our wedding colors and everything was created to our specifications. I almost wish we could get married again so we could request another cord from PulpBlossom. If you are looking for a handfasting cord, don't hesitate to request one from her etsy store!

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cord was perfect. Timing was perfect. Colors and beads were just beautiful!
Amy was very professional and answered all our of our questions. Very very helpful and understanding.

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy at PulpBlossom Crafts is stupendous!She made wedding flags for our guests and we could not have had a better experience! She was responsive (we should have given her a bigger lead time) and flexible (we wanted 2 flag types with different designs and she was game for all of it). The packaging of the flags was sufficient without being excessive (good for us since we'll now need to take them on an airplane to our wedding) and she kept us informed as to her progress from the time we placed our order until our package was shipped. And, she took the time to include a handwritten note with our order - a nice touch. We simply cannot say enough about how delightful our experience was with Amy and PulpBlossom Crafts.

• Wedding: 07/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome service, super patient, and gave me everything I could have hoped for! She made my wedding special!

• Wedding: 07/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy at PulpBlossom Crafts created a stunning handfasting cord for our wedding on the remote west coast of the Scottish Highlands. Once we saw Amy's work on Etsy we knew that the wedding would not be complete without her input. Amazingly the tailor-made cord was woven, beaded and dispatched to arrive within the week to the other side of the Atlantic - just in time. Thank you Amy.

• Wedding: 07/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

PulpBlosson Crafts created our handfasting cord on short notice, and exceeded our expectations in terms of finding the requested theme and color. It was beautifully made and just blew us and everyone at our wedding away. She was very accommodating, professional, and expedient. I couldn't be more satisfied!

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy with PulpBlossom Crafts made us a beautiful handfasting cord for our ceremony. She was very knowledgeable about colors, beads, etc and made just what we wanted, including a special beading pattern. All the threads, beads, and charms were high-quality and heavy duty, not to mention absolutely beautiful. Before finalizing the order, I received a blueprint including pictures of my custom items, finalized pricing, and a guaranteed delivery date. I can't say enough things about the wonderful service and wonderful product.

• Wedding: 05/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was my first time working with PulpBlossom She was very patient, professional, and responsive - there are 40+ convos between us! HIGHLY recommend, would definitely do business with her again. Five stars all around - if I could rate higher, I definitely would!

• Wedding: 10/18/2010