Puff 'n Stuff Catering

Puff 'n Stuff Catering

Passionately Perfecting Life's Celebrations!

250 Rio Drive
Orlando, FL 32810 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dess...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! That is all I can say about Puff N Stuff. The team is so proffessional and courteous and from start to finish this was a simple proceess, they always said YES and the food, presentation and service was exactly what they sell themseleves as. The staff at my wedding was so great, professional, everyone was very friendly to my guests and they all took the time to introduce themselves to me and be sure me and my husband were taken care of. The food quality was amazing and the presentation matched. Everyone at my wedding was raving about it! We rented a venue with no staff, just a room so it was nice to feel like the team at PNS took ownership of running the event and worked well in a venue they had never been to. They boxed up all of the leftovers and without making a scence quietly distributd to my family members to take home with them. Yes, they are expensive but it is an important day and food and service is SO important to your event that it is completly worth it! GO WITH PUFF N STUFF you will not be disappointed at all!

• Wedding: 11/24/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Puff n stuff was so fantastic! Food was so excellent that we actually ended up switching our caterer halfway through the planning process. They were so flexible too! At first we picked everything we wanted but the price came out too expensive. We called them a few months later and told them what we wanted to pay and they told us what we could do to achieve that! We ended up with 3 cocktail appetizers, stuffed chicken, roasted vegetables with an aioli sauce, bread, Caesar salad and a twice baked potato for almost the same price we were being offered at a much lower quality place! I was so happy they could work with us! Lauren is awesome! The bacon wrapped tots are the best!

• Wedding: 11/17/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing food, the best service, and I couln't have asked for more. They went above and beyond to make my wedding unique with incredible food!!!

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Delicious, delicious, delicious. My guests are still talking about how wonderful the food was!!! I couldn't agree more. Puff'n Stuff did an amazing job on my wedding. Lauren really knows what she is doing!! From the passed appetizers, I especially love the cubans served in the cigar box, to the decadent desserts. The food was perfect. I did not have a cake, but asked Lauren if she could please make us a sweetheart cake and with little direction she made the most beautiful cake for our sweetheart table. Her and her staff were professional and attentive. I would reccomend them to anyone for their wedding. Your guests and you won't be dissapointed! Thank you Puff n' Stuff for helping to make our wedding one to remember!

• Wedding: 11/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Puff n Stuff has the most delicious food. We were extremely happy with our selection. Everyone at our wedding said the food was amazing. The food tasted exactly like it did during our tasting. Heidi Brice and Heather Allen were our planners and they were awesome. We wish we could order the food to eat like take out. We would strongly recommend puff n stuff.

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our venue was exclusive to Puff 'n Stuff catering and it came with a minimum price per person that had to be met. Their prices are somewhat on the higher side, however, it is absolutely worth every penny! We had a buffet with herb cream cheese stuff chicken breast and asiago ravioli with prosciutto. The chicken was tender and juicy and the ravioli was absolutely AMAZING!!! Every guest raved about the food! At the end of the night, we were given all of our leftovers, but sadly or us, there wasn't much left!

For our appetizers during cocktail hour we had butler passed bruschetta which was so incredibly fresh and delicious, and a display of fruit and cheese. The cheese assortment was wonderful and the fruit was nice and fresh.

We also had Puff 'n Stuff make our wedding cake. I gave Sandy, our coordinator with Puff 'n Stuff, an inspiration picture. I was absolutely amazed on the day of the wedding to see an EXACT replica of the picture I had given them. The cake was delicous and moist. We had guests going back for seconds and thirds!

This company is amazing inside and out. Their facility is extremely clean and organized, both front of the house and back. Everyone that we dealt with was very professional and easy to talk with.

Highly recommend this vendor!!!

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow - Puff n Stuff's food got RAVE reviews at our wedding! They even made us a special meal for the bride and groom to fit the pricing of the buffet we were serving. A server came up and checked on us throughout the night and made sure we always had drinks in hand. I didn't hear a single negative review from any of our guests on the food - quite a feat!

• Wedding: 10/07/2012
Profile Picture
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

PuffnStuff was absolutely superb. If your hosting a wedding or an event in the greater Tampa area and your getting referrals for catering.....I have no doubt that you will hear their name. Its for a reason - they simply are the best from beginning to end. Living in Washington, DC we coordinated this wedding in Clearwater from afar. Lauren from PuffnStuff reduced this distance from her responsiveness, professionalism and flexibility. On top of not being in the Tampa area we also wanted a fusion Russian-American wedding. More specifically, food choices from the Central Asian region (Kyrgistan). We sent links to some traditional Central Asian foods like Pilaf, Samsa pies, and others. We actually sent them to other caterers but PuffnStuff was the only caterer who actually was excited. Others ignored the links or barely acknowledged the input. Fast forward, we finally make it down to Tampa for tastings at 6 different caterers. PuffnStuff was the last tasting we had. We tasted bad food, good and pretty good food prior to them. Walking into the Puff nStuff venue was just a different experience than the others. The service was attentive, one on one, they broke out some wine, and then servers started to bring out various dishes. To our surprise, it was the dishes we sent recipe links to. The Chef was inspired and made their own interpretation. The execution was flawless with my Bride nearly shedding a tear as it tasted so close to her native style in Kyrgistan. Throughout the process Lauren was incredibly responsive and helpful in creating a spectacular wedding reception. They were honest in communicating volumes, people required, and where we could scale back and where we needed to beef up. Fast forward to the actual wedding day, their service was flawless and incredibly professional. Tables looked amazing. On price, they were about 15-20% higher than the others but worth every penny. They delivered a unique experience for our guests, not just food. Priceless.

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

BEST food!!! Our wedding food was a hit and they work with your budget. They helped out and perfected our wedding reception beyond just catering. TRY their food! It speaks for itself. Worth every penny and highly professional.

• Wedding: 09/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent food and service. My family and friends were very pleased with the food and drinks at my wedding!

Puff 'n Stuff Catering responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the kind review! We are so happy that you were pleased with our service on your big day!

• Wedding: 07/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One word: Delicious! We will always remember the wonderful workers that helped make our wedding memorable.

• Wedding: 07/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Puff 'n Stuff was fantastic to work with. We ended up switching to Puff 'n Stuff about 3 months before the wedding and they were very responsive and got everything together perfectly and efficiently! The food was delicious and all the staff was wonderful. We had a margarita bar (with many flavors), beer and wine and the guests really enjoyed it!

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Puff'n Stuff was my Catering Company at my wedding reception located at The Ballroom on Church Street on 7/7/12. Their food was spectacular & my guests were very impressed by the double protien plate served. Their service staff was amazing & treated my Groom & I like royalty!! HIGHLY RECOMMEDED for a professional staff & tasty food.

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sandy George with Puff N Stuff caterers was a dream to work with. The wonderful help we were given from beginning to end enabled us to create three amazingly meals and appetizers for our wedding guests. Our taste testing session was not only fun, but the taste blew us away. It made us that much more excited for the big day. The staff at the wedding were so helpful and professional the entire event went without a hitch. It was a spectacular wedding and we owe a lot to Sandy, Shawnathan and the Puff n Stuff team. Thank you so much.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Puff 'n Stuff was my caterer and let me just say the food is DELICIOUS!!! We served for dinner Filet Mignon, Herb Stuffed Chicken wrapped in Bacon, or Penne a la Vodka. Late night the staff brought out mini cheeseburger sliders and cake pops, which were a huge hit. The staff is so professional and friendly. I could not have been more pleased or impressed with their level of service.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Puff 'n Stuff was one of my favorite vendors! A wonderful selection! They were the only company i found that truly understood Trinidadian cuisine and provided an upscale service. I was pleasantly surprised that at the wedding a representative was specifically assigned to my husband and I, to make sure our drinks were always full and we were enjoying the wedding!

407-629-7833
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards