Puff 'n Stuff Catering

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

We worked with Mary to set everything up. She was very helpful and not pushy. She gave us a tour of the whole warehouse. We even got to walk through the kitchen. The place is very clean and organized. She was very helpful through the entire process and helped answer all my questions.
The staff was very professional at the reception. I did hear the food took a while to get out to all the guest but I know our venue The Mezz has a very small kitchen and is hard to work with. I didn't even notice. Our guest loved the food!!

Services Used: Catering

I’m a food blogger and food was one of the most important details of our wedding to us. We searched high and low for a caterer and we finally landed with Puff 'n Stuff. They lived up to the hype that everyone else gives them. We worked with Lauren and from the moment I sat with her to plan our menu with a very tight budget she made sure it worked – we came in under budget and with no loss of quality. I could not have asked for a better caterer planner - her responsiveness, professionalism and flexibility was always spot on, even during my freak-outs and all those little changes that happen at the last minute.
On the day of the wedding the on site team went beyond what I would have expected of them. My guest raved about the food, the service and how attentive to details the whole staff was. They food manager was always there for anything we needed and when we had to breakdown the decoration, they were more than willing to helps up pack up stuff and haul it to our cars. I plan to use them again in the future – just need to find an excuse to do so!

Julie
02/23/2013

Absolutely amazing! The quality of food, the presentation, the value all exceeded any expectation we may have had. We worked with Lauren throughout the planning process and Lindsay the day of, both of whom were top notch. My husband as well as all our guests raved about how great the food was. We originally chose PnS because of their uniqueness and that did not disappoint. Best caterer in Tampa Bay hands down.

Services Used: Catering

All I can say is WOW. I never knew catered food could taste so good! My wedding coordinator said there are only two caterers to consider in Orlando, and Puff N Stuff was the clear winner for me. I worked with Heidi Brice for the brainstorm meeting. Between Heidi and my coordinator they were able to suggest things I never would have considered. From the brainstorm meeting, we moved on to the tasting. The food was absolutely amazing....my parents and husband were all blown away. We were able to try most of our menu at our tasting, but not all of it. At the wedding I was curious to see how my other selections would turn out and they were beyond expectations. I got so many compliments on how fantastic the food was. In fact, I spent too much time eating my own wedding dinner rather than visiting with my guests. No regrets here though...the food was that good! haha! I found the wait staff very professional and they tended to my every need. I HIGHLY recommend them to any bride. You will NOT be disappointed!

Brouillard2013
02/01/2013

The food and service was awesome. The people you work with at just amazing!! Very helpful! Loved working with them!!

Services Used: Catering

We worked with Lucille and she was amazing. From the time we met her at our tasting to the night of our event she was right in tune with what we wanted for our wedding event. The servers did a fantastic job serving on the sandy terrain and all of our guests RAVED about the appetizers and meal. Thanks guys for making two foodies very very happy!

Maggie
01/20/2013

PnS, especially Nicole our planner, were amazing! I had so many ideas for the wedding (which we planned in 4 months) and Nicole with the PnS team did everything to accommodate me. I wanted chicken and waffle appetizer (not on the menu) and they made it up for me- it was delicious! They were very accommodating with all of our changes and providing some of our own things (such as mason jar glasses for favors. etc). Their whole process was very clear and easy to follow. Last minute we even decided to get a cake through them (again, they made up a flavor for us- Lemonade cake with Sweet Tea frosting- Arnold Palmer cake!).

We had a buffet of BBQ and other yummy food, their staff was very friendly and attentive, one even Instagramed a before-and-after photo of the venue! And at the end of the night they sent a yummy goody bag of extra food for me and my husband in a handy reusable green bag!

I would highly recommend- and ask for Nicole G!!!

Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake

Food and staff were excellent. we want to thank them again for doing a great job.

Services Used: Catering

Puff 'n Stuff lived up to the hype that everyone else gives them. The quality of food was one of the most important details of our wedding to us, and they did not disappoint. Mary was extremely responsive and helped us to create a perfect wedding menu that represented both of our tastes. Even our vegetarian guests raved that the vegetarian options were the best wedding food they had ever had. Puff 'n Stuff also catered my bridal shower, and the food was just as amazing. We loved working with Mary and her team. On our wedding evening, the wait staff was very attentive and even ran out to get more alcohol as we were running low. Our guests were never aware there was any issue.

Services Used: Catering

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! That is all I can say about Puff N Stuff. The team is so proffessional and courteous and from start to finish this was a simple proceess, they always said YES and the food, presentation and service was exactly what they sell themseleves as. The staff at my wedding was so great, professional, everyone was very friendly to my guests and they all took the time to introduce themselves to me and be sure me and my husband were taken care of. The food quality was amazing and the presentation matched. Everyone at my wedding was raving about it! We rented a venue with no staff, just a room so it was nice to feel like the team at PNS took ownership of running the event and worked well in a venue they had never been to. They boxed up all of the leftovers and without making a scence quietly distributd to my family members to take home with them. Yes, they are expensive but it is an important day and food and service is SO important to your event that it is completly worth it! GO WITH PUFF N STUFF you will not be disappointed at all!

Services Used: Catering

Puff n stuff was so fantastic! Food was so excellent that we actually ended up switching our caterer halfway through the planning process. They were so flexible too! At first we picked everything we wanted but the price came out too expensive. We called them a few months later and told them what we wanted to pay and they told us what we could do to achieve that! We ended up with 3 cocktail appetizers, stuffed chicken, roasted vegetables with an aioli sauce, bread, Caesar salad and a twice baked potato for almost the same price we were being offered at a much lower quality place! I was so happy they could work with us! Lauren is awesome! The bacon wrapped tots are the best!

Services Used: Catering

Amazing food, the best service, and I couln't have asked for more. They went above and beyond to make my wedding unique with incredible food!!!

Services Used: Catering

Delicious, delicious, delicious. My guests are still talking about how wonderful the food was!!! I couldn't agree more. Puff'n Stuff did an amazing job on my wedding. Lauren really knows what she is doing!! From the passed appetizers, I especially love the cubans served in the cigar box, to the decadent desserts. The food was perfect. I did not have a cake, but asked Lauren if she could please make us a sweetheart cake and with little direction she made the most beautiful cake for our sweetheart table. Her and her staff were professional and attentive. I would reccomend them to anyone for their wedding. Your guests and you won't be dissapointed! Thank you Puff n' Stuff for helping to make our wedding one to remember!

Services Used: Catering

Puff n Stuff has the most delicious food. We were extremely happy with our selection. Everyone at our wedding said the food was amazing. The food tasted exactly like it did during our tasting. Heidi Brice and Heather Allen were our planners and they were awesome. We wish we could order the food to eat like take out. We would strongly recommend puff n stuff.

Services Used: Catering

Our venue was exclusive to Puff 'n Stuff catering and it came with a minimum price per person that had to be met. Their prices are somewhat on the higher side, however, it is absolutely worth every penny! We had a buffet with herb cream cheese stuff chicken breast and asiago ravioli with prosciutto. The chicken was tender and juicy and the ravioli was absolutely AMAZING!!! Every guest raved about the food! At the end of the night, we were given all of our leftovers, but sadly or us, there wasn't much left!

For our appetizers during cocktail hour we had butler passed bruschetta which was so incredibly fresh and delicious, and a display of fruit and cheese. The cheese assortment was wonderful and the fruit was nice and fresh.

We also had Puff 'n Stuff make our wedding cake. I gave Sandy, our coordinator with Puff 'n Stuff, an inspiration picture. I was absolutely amazed on the day of the wedding to see an EXACT replica of the picture I had given them. The cake was delicous and moist. We had guests going back for seconds and thirds!

This company is amazing inside and out. Their facility is extremely clean and organized, both front of the house and back. Everyone that we dealt with was very professional and easy to talk with.

Highly recommend this vendor!!!

Anonymous
10/07/2012

Wow - Puff n Stuff's food got RAVE reviews at our wedding! They even made us a special meal for the bride and groom to fit the pricing of the buffet we were serving. A server came up and checked on us throughout the night and made sure we always had drinks in hand. I didn't hear a single negative review from any of our guests on the food - quite a feat!