Puff 'n Stuff Catering

Puff 'n Stuff Catering

Passionately Perfecting Life's Celebrations!

4121 N. 50th St.
Tampa, FL 33610 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dess...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A little on the expensive side but good service

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was recommended by my photographers Sarah & Ben who had just photographed a wedding that Puff 'n Stuff catered and raved about the appetizers and entrees. I was dead set on wanting multiple appetizers at my wedding and a pasta bar. Lucille could not have been more amazing from our consistent chats via email to my tasting which I will include that due to my husbands work schedule he couldn't attend and Lucille made sure that the staff packaged up everything so he can taste it at home later. Day of wedding service was fantastic, my guests raved about the delicious appetizers especially the deep fried cuban sandwiches served in cigar boxes (At the suggestion of Lucille to keep our "Tampa" theme) I will say that as a bride I made sure to stop and eat my food!

• Wedding: 02/21/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Puff 'n Stuff was amazing!!!! They were super perfessional and super helpful. Olivia and Warren made sure that when our wedding day came that we had everything we needed. Every person at our wedding raved on how amazing the food was, and how they have never had such delicious food at a wedding. They all wanted more and went back for seconds. There I nothing bad I can say about Puff 'N Stuff, the only thing I want to say is everyone should use them for any Catered event they have. Best Hands down !! Love this company and their people! Jaymie

• Wedding: 02/07/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Puff 'n Stuff went above and beyond for our event! The food was great, the service even better. Highly recommended.

Puff 'n Stuff Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you at your wedding. We are thrilled to have met your expectations.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent food and service!highly recommend

Thank you!

• Wedding: 01/10/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food was amazing and so was the staff. They made sure we had more than enough food to feed everyone and we had left overs for days!

• Wedding: 01/09/2015
Jessica

Great food , top notch service , fabulous venue

Puff 'n Stuff Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to serving you again soon.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Puff N' Stuff was great to work with for our wedding. They were organized and our tasting was a blast. The food was absolutely delicious. We chose the bar option to bring our own alcohol and that saved us a ton of money. Their table cloth and napkin selections were amazing. They had every color to offer. The staff for our wedding reception was courteous and professional. The food was amazing. Our guests complimented the food multiple times. Thanks Puff N' Stuff!

Puff 'n Stuff Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kinds words. It was an honor to provide service on your special day.

• Wedding: 12/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Puff is amazing! That pretty much sums it up. They catered my Bridal shower and my wedding, and they were absolutely phenomenal in every way. Both their food, and service personnel were out of this world. My guests are still raving about the food at both events. I worked with Amy and Brittany, and they were hands on, and quickly responded to every email and answered just about every question I had. They are a great team, and company. I even had an issue at my first round of tasting (they meat was dry and some items just were not great) they coordinated a second tasting for me and my husband. They knocked it out of the park, used a new chef, and went above and beyond for my event. I highly recommend them for any catering event!

Puff 'n Stuff Catering responded with the following comments:

Wow, thank you for your review Ashley. We are so happy to hear that your wedding was a success. We look forward to serving you and your family again soon.

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Choosing Puff n Stuff as our caterer was one of our best decisions we made for our wedding. Food/drink was at the top of our priority list when starting the wedding planning process. After hearing great things about PnS, we trusted that they would provide us with the best service, which they most certainly did! Our coordinator was Nicole, who is so sweet, professional, and honest. She helped us select menu items that suited our taste and she was always accommodating to any changes we made. In fact, we changed three of our menu items a few months before the wedding day, and this was so problem at all for the PnS team. They even tweaked one of the recipes to be just like a menu item at one of our favorite restaurants. Nicole went above and beyond to make it happen by researching the recipe and coordinating with the chef. When our guest count went from 140 to 90, PnS had no issues at all changing the numbers to meet our needs. On the day of the wedding, they provided us with exceptional services including food, bar service, table linens, and a donut station. My husband and I had a dedicated server who was attentive and professional. They even made sure we were able to enjoy hors d'oeuvre privately before the reception began. At the end of the night, the server packed up cake and donuts for us to take and sent the rest of our food home with my in-laws. Everything went so smoothly and people commented all night how wonderful the food and drinks were. We could not have asked for better service from Nicole and all the PnS staff who helped make our wedding memorable.

• Wedding: 11/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so happy that we chose Puff 'n Stuff as our caterers. Nicole was our event coordinator and she was exceptional. She was quick to answer our emails, down to Earth and honest! Living 2 hours away was not a problem as Nicole was able to accommodate us. In addition to the amazing staff, the food was delicious! Everyone raved about the food at our wedding! The event staff was so attentive. Sam was the supervisor at our wedding and he made sure we had everything we needed, and made sure we sat down to eat, which was important. He made us a plate of hors d'oeuvres and sent us home with food at the end of the evening. Puff 'n Stuff has a great reputation for a reason!!

Puff 'n Stuff Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind words. It was an honor to be apart of your special day.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff was very considerate and helpful. The meal was fabulous.

Thank you!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Puff 'n' Stuff (and Tiffany and Lucille in particular) were so amazing and SO thoughtful, from our initial emails and meeting, to the fantastic tastings, to the sweet congratulations/thank you note sent after the wedding. Even through multiple emails of my verbal spitballing while I tried to work out our guest count/linen colors/appetizer choices, Tiffany was so patient and accommodating, and got back to us so quickly. The setup of their tastings is very personalized and one-on-one, which was something we found lacking in the other caterers we met with. The food was incredible, including the cake and whoopie pies they were able to whip up for us, and we had so much fun at the tastings mixing and matching our options. They were even thoughtful enough to wrap up a bag of leftover cake and whoopie pies for us, which was very much appreciated at 3 AM the morning after the wedding :) Our friends and family are still telling us how fantastic the food was, almost three weeks later. Highly recommend Puff 'n' Stuff!

Puff 'n Stuff Catering responded with the following comments:

Lucille and Tiffany are one unstoppable duo -- you were definitely in great hands. We appreciate the positive words and we're so glad we could be a part your celebration!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The tasting was amazing as was the food. Everyone at our wedding enjoyed it. superb!!!

Puff 'n Stuff Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind words. We were honored that you selected us for your special day.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food was perfect and the flow of the staff was perfect. they were right on point and the food was delicious

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We went to a ton of tastings before Puff 'n Stuff because the others were a little less expensive so we figured we would give them a shot. As soon as we had our private tasting with Puff 'n Stuff we knew who was catering our wedding. The saying "you get what you pay for" is 100% true! The quality of food that Puff 'n Stuff provided at our wedding was comparable to a 5 star restaurant! We received so many compliments on how delicious everything was! We worked with Tiffany as our coordinator and she was seriously amazing! She was so quick to respond to my millions of questions, emails, and phone calls. If you want your wedding food to absolutely blow your guests away, then there is no other option than Puff 'n Stuff. The others just do not even compare!

Puff 'n Stuff Catering responded with the following comments:

Wow, what a great review! Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words and thank you for selecting us as your wedding caterer. We understand deciding who to trust on your wedding day isn't always easy and it comes down to more than just price. This is why we work extra hard to exceed our clients expectations at every event.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
813-712-7833
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards