Puff 'n Stuff Catering

Value
4.7
Flexibility
[Private]

Out of 3 local vendors, Puff n Stuff was absolutely the most helpful, accommodating, and responsive. Coming from out of State to hold our wedding in Orlando, communication was so important and Puff n Stuff was amazing about getting back to us within a day or two.

[Private]

A little on the expensive side but good service

Melissa
06/07/2015

The first time I saw Puff n Stuff was at a wedding show where we got to try samples of their food and liked it! After that we mede an appointment with Heidi and she was beyond nice. Heidi is a very sweet person and knows just how to pick the prefect entree for your wedding. When picking an entree you have to think about your guest and make sure no one has allergies or if they do( which in my case I had guest that were allergic) you can count on them because they will work out to have that special plate the day of the wedding. They are very organized and will email you every detail regarding beverages, cocktail and entree. After the wedding every guest said that the food was delicious and not only the food but their attention with the guest was great. I had positive comments such as, "the servers were friendly and nice" I recommend Puff n Stuff 100%.

Services Used: Catering

I heard about Puff n Stuff's reputation from my planner. She was absolutely correct! Everything was perfect. Mary guided us through the whole planning process and was so helpful with suggestions and assistance even with alcohol quantities.
We had butler passed hors d'oeuvres that really impressed the crowd. The Cuban cigar rolls passed in a cigar box were a hit!
The chef attended stations worked out perfect for our event. The food was fabulous. Everyone raved about the NY strip and our chicken dish. The wait staff was professional and friendly. I was so impressed and so were all my friends.
Our venue only had a prep kitchen so Puff N Stuff had the capabilities to cook the food on site and deliver a quality product.
They truly lived up to their reputation.

Recently Married

Let me start off by saying that, due to my Italian background, my family and I had very high expectations of the food for my wedding. Puff N Stuff exceeded those expectations! Every person I spoke with raved about how great the food was (I was so overwhelmed that night that I barely could eat, but I surely enjoyed the leftovers afterwards!), and they were so easy going and professional the entire night and throughout the planning process. During the tasting (which was also beautifully put together), my mom even somehow convinced them to use her infamous tomato sauce to make baked ziti, which was a wonderful personal touch and something most caterers wouldn't allow. Every single employee I made contact with was extremely professional and kind, but I have to give a special thank you to Nicole and Christina on the front end, who must have hundreds of emails from me and was quick to respond to every one. Considering the quality and amount of food and drink we had, the value was outstanding. I am SO grateful that we went with them for our wedding!

Services Used: Catering

Puff 'n Stuff did an exceptional job on our Lunch wedding! was so yummy and the set up was very pretty! Even the bars were decorated beautifully! I would recommend to everyone!

Recently Married

We heard so many great things about Puff before we booked them. Our first meeting with Mary went perfectly. The food was amazing and Mary was so organized and worked seamlessly with us to create the perfect reception. We had a different type of reception and wanted our food to keep the party going, not interrupt it. I am so happy that we went with them. They food was amazing and the service was flawless. Thank you guys so much for being so professional! Love, The O'Taylor's!

Services Used: Catering

I was recommended by my photographers Sarah & Ben who had just photographed a wedding that Puff 'n Stuff catered and raved about the appetizers and entrees. I was dead set on wanting multiple appetizers at my wedding and a pasta bar. Lucille could not have been more amazing from our consistent chats via email to my tasting which I will include that due to my husbands work schedule he couldn't attend and Lucille made sure that the staff packaged up everything so he can taste it at home later. Day of wedding service was fantastic, my guests raved about the delicious appetizers especially the deep fried cuban sandwiches served in cigar boxes (At the suggestion of Lucille to keep our "Tampa" theme) I will say that as a bride I made sure to stop and eat my food!

Services Used: Catering

Puff 'n Stuff was amazing!!!! They were super perfessional and super helpful. Olivia and Warren made sure that when our wedding day came that we had everything we needed. Every person at our wedding raved on how amazing the food was, and how they have never had such delicious food at a wedding.
They all wanted more and went back for seconds. There I nothing bad I can say about Puff 'N Stuff, the only thing I want to say is everyone should use them for any Catered event they have.
Best Hands down !! Love this company and their people!
Jaymie

Recently Married

Puff 'n Stuff went above and beyond for our event! The food was great, the service even better. Highly recommended.

Puff 'n Stuff Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you at your wedding. We are thrilled to have met your expectations.

Services Used: Catering

Excellent food and service!highly recommend

Thank you!

Jessica
01/09/2015

The food was amazing and so was the staff. They made sure we had more than enough food to feed everyone and we had left overs for days!

Great food , top notch service , fabulous venue

Puff 'n Stuff Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to serving you again soon.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the very beginning, we knew that Puff n Stuff was the Caterer for us. Their attention to detail and immediate response was felt from the very start from their staff, and they listened to the needs and wants that we had for our Wedding Menu. The Food was one of the most important items for our wedding as we are BIG foodies. We went with a Spanish themed cocktail hour and an Italian Themed Plated Dinner theme, and Puff highlighted each theme perfectly in both the presentation and taste. Along with amazing food, their highly skilled Sales & Service team made a HUGE impact on our wedding.Warren, Nicole G., Amy, Emily & their whole team truly helped our wedding stand out and they were each a big part in our wedding going perfectly! We are forever thankful to the WHOLE team, back of house and front of house, for being a part of our best day ever & providing us with the best food and service we would ask for. Everyone is still raving about the lasagna, beautiful displays, and excellent service.

Services Used: Catering

Puff N' Stuff was great to work with for our wedding. They were organized and our tasting was a blast. The food was absolutely delicious. We chose the bar option to bring our own alcohol and that saved us a ton of money. Their table cloth and napkin selections were amazing. They had every color to offer. The staff for our wedding reception was courteous and professional. The food was amazing. Our guests complimented the food multiple times. Thanks Puff N' Stuff!

Puff 'n Stuff Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kinds words. It was an honor to provide service on your special day.

Services Used: Catering

Puff is amazing! That pretty much sums it up. They catered my Bridal shower and my wedding, and they were absolutely phenomenal in every way. Both their food, and service personnel were out of this world. My guests are still raving about the food at both events. I worked with Amy and Brittany, and they were hands on, and quickly responded to every email and answered just about every question I had. They are a great team, and company. I even had an issue at my first round of tasting (they meat was dry and some items just were not great) they coordinated a second tasting for me and my husband. They knocked it out of the park, used a new chef, and went above and beyond for my event. I highly recommend them for any catering event!

Puff 'n Stuff Catering responded with the following comments:

Wow, thank you for your review Ashley. We are so happy to hear that your wedding was a success. We look forward to serving you and your family again soon.