Reviews (6)

4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I used the Publix on A1A, my contact was Tina in the bakery department. When I met with Tina she helped me find a combination of cupcakes and a sheet cake that was accomodating to my budget but also to my taste. I have been to many weedings in different price ranges and Publix always comes in first for quality and getting your money worth.
Wedding: 04/22/2011
5.0/5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We ended up using Publix because the cost of other bakeries in St. Augustine are quite expensive for the same thing. We ended up working with an amazing decorater who worked with us and made our cake exactly what we wanted, even if it was more work. We had our cake made like Publix's Raspberry Elegance cake and we wouldn't have changed one thing! Highly Recommend!
Wedding: 09/18/2010
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5
It was terrible. The cake was totally wrong. Wrong colors, wrong cut, wrong amount of tiers. TERRIBLE. When they delivered the cake, the top of it fell on top of the grooms cake and the guys didn't even want to fix it! He introduced himself as the manager... great company, NOT! However when going through management of Publix, we did get our money back and they made it okay but I wont ever get those pictures of our UGLY cake out of our wedding.
Wedding: 05/22/2010
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
I LOVED my cake from publix! I ordered three separate cakes of different sizes on different heights of stands. They provided the stands and delivered the cake to my reception site free of charge! They are so nice and friendly and willing to work with you. The cake tasted great too! I ordered a cake that had basket weave design for a garden themed wedding. It looked beautiful! I definitely recommend publix!
Wedding: 04/24/2009
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Value:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had a emergency the morning of my wedding with my cake, and Publix fixed it. It was rediculously expensive to fix, but they did a great job and very quickly.
Wedding: 07/27/2007
5.0/5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had beautiful 4 tier wedding cake from Publix. The cake was so fresh and yummy!!!
Wedding: 04/22/2006