Publix Florist

Publix Florist

Taylors, SC
864.609.7300
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
4.7
Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

Publix did a Awesome job designing our Wedding cake. It was affordable, delicious and Beautiful. Publix sent you home with alot of cake for the cake tasting....yummy!!! I would recommend Publix to everyone for any type of event when it comes to cakes.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had the most beautiful wedding cake made by the bakery staff at Publix on Wade Hampton in Taylors SC. The favors we chose were a Strawberry and Hazel nut with butter cream icing. The price was very reasonable and they deliver as well. Thank you Publix for such a beautiful wedding cake!

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake

Publix in Taylors, SC was a great place to get our cake. We did tastings with other wedding cake bakers and found their cakes to be pretty but dry. Publix's cakes were moist. The variety of flavors and fillings are a little more limited than other places but were good. They at least have fresh strawberries, guava, various buttercreams, and pudding. The decorations for the cakes are more limited but some are really beautiful. We had intricate gel piping all over the cake. The price was incredible! We had enough cake for our 189 guests for under $500. Everyone loved the cake and raved about it. Their tastings were fun because we received full cakes that were baked fresh that morning for our tasting. The wedding cake was fresh and baked the day of our wedding. We were also able to pay for it the day before our wedding. Publix is definitely the place to go!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
Private User
1+ year ago

Designed my cake perfectly! it was a surprise to me because I told them how I wanted it and just had to wait until the day of the wedding to see the cake! and it was PERFECT and tasted amazing! I would def recommend this vendor to a friend!

Private User
1+ year ago

Publix always has the best cakes. We had no problems at all with them and they were helpful throughout the entire process! The only thing was that the top tier was not straight. Overall the cake as just what I wanted.

Services Used: Catering

Flowers where decent looking and where easy to take care of.We bought a package of roses and other flowers for a low price.One of the best places to go to with a tight budget.

Services Used: Flowers

I only had my bridal bouquet made by them and they did an AMAZING job!! The quality was more than perfect! The flowers themselves were fresh, crisp, and beautiful. The arrangement was immaculate, the bouquet was everything I have dreamed of and could ever have hoped for, I just didn't know it was possible for it to be that stunning!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

perfect in every way. Prices reasonable.

3.8

Couldn't beat the price! However, they didn't deliver to the venue. I picked them up the day before. Since it was only mine and my husbands flowers that were real it didn't make it too bad.