PS Photography & Video

PS Photography & Video

Book PS Photography for high end photos filled with romance and emotion.

6405 218th St SW
ste. 203
Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I booked a 45 minute session with them through groupon and wasnt sure what to expect. My husband was very unsure and reserved when the shoot first started and by the end, Trina had got him relaxed enough to finally have some fun with it. She made the whole thing very relaxing and fun! We had such a blast. When I went to go view the pictures, I was in awe! I dont know how she did it, but she captured the most beautiful emotions in pictures I could have ever wanted.. She outdid my expectations by a long shot! I almost started crying when I saw what she did. She is an absolutely amazing photographer and would tell ANYONE, to not wait and just book the time with her. Needless to say, I HAD to buy a package once we were done. Thank you so much Trina! You are the best!

• Wedding: 05/01/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Trina took amazing engagement photos for my husband and I! I would def recommend her for friends and family for their photography needs!

• Wedding: 03/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She took our photos and they came out AMAZING!! She was on time, she was professional, and she was patient. She took many pictures from many different angles, and each picture came out perfect. My husband and I could not be more pleased with the ending result! I would definitely recommend her as your wedding photographer!

• Wedding: 02/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

PS Photography perfectly captured every moment of our perfect day t find a better photographer!

• Wedding: 12/17/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had our pictures taken by Trina and was more than impressed by the quality of the photos! They turned out amazing and very professional. The price of the photos were fantastic, especially for the great service she provided. I would recommend PS Photography to anyone!!!

• Wedding: 10/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Trina is one of the most polite, warm, calm, fun, and loving people I ever met. She shot our engagment and our wedding photos and we couldnt be happier with them!
In the midst of wedding chaos, she stayed calm and gave us clear instructions of what to do (how to stand, where to look) and made us laugh (really) so that our smiles are not fake.
Throughout the wedding and reception she took many pictures that are overflowing with love and personality. Now we have all of our special moments in beautiful pictures that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.
Thank you Trina!!! PS Photography is the best there is!

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I chose to elope while traveling. Trina treated our small, private, spontaneous event as a grand one. Our photos were so professional that we had a hard time convincing everyone it was all a spontaneous event. Trina listened to our desires and combined those with her amazing talent. We requested Trina in less than five days notice. Because she believes in what she does she made herself available. We only needed one hour of her time. In that hour, Trina captured us like it was a grand day long event. I highly recommend Trina. She is reliable, talented, soft spoken and has a quick turn around in delivering the photos. Still can't thank you enough Trina... Cheers!

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was absolutely blown away with this company. Trina was our photographer and was such a pleasure to work with. We got a great deal on our pictures and they cane out sooo beautiful! I cried when I saw them they were absolutely breathtaking. I am very picky when it comes to photos and I love more of a artsy feel to my pictures. Trina exceeded my expectations. She was on time and very professional. I would highly recommend this company!

• Wedding: 11/28/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had an engagement session with PS photography this past weekend and I was VERY impressed! Trina not only was a great photographer but also a great person that is very easy to communicate with. She is a true professional and the photos turned out great! I am very happy with what we recieved and will definately hire her in the future. I am terrible in front of the camera, but Trina somehow managed to get some great shots!

Thank you PS photography!

• Wedding: 04/15/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Trina was wonderful! Trina is very easy to work. I never come out great in pictures and somehow she captured the most beautiful and spectacular moments. I would recommend her to anyone, and her pricing is very reasonable. You will be very pleased with her work. She is an artist!

• Wedding: 01/09/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

PS Photography was absolutely wonderful! The quality of the photographs were beautiful, and they got them back to me in record time after the wedding. And since I have never had professional photos taken before Trina was very helpful in ideas on how the bridesmaids and I should pose, which made for some great photos as well!! The price was awesome and since I had my wedding on the San Juan Islands in Washington I was afraid they would say no, but they were totally flexible and didn't mind traveling there at all. I would definitely recommend them to any bride, they made for an overall fantastic experience on my wedding day! Thank you PS Photography!!

• Wedding: 08/16/2009
4.3/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

felt like i hired a friend instead of a photographer. awesome, and very beautiful pictures.

• Wedding: 08/02/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One word: AMAZING! What a talented photographer! Our wedding was small and very special and Trina really made sure we had wonderful memories. The images were available very quickly, and all of them were fabulous.We also received the CD with all the images within two weeks. THANK YOU TRINA!!!!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• Wedding: 06/27/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing person to work with. Punctual. Very Focussed on Quality. Very detailed. Yet very friendly and soft spoken. Not only I got great pictures but also made an amazing friend. Good luck Trina in your future endeavors.

• Wedding: 10/01/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Had the most beautiful pics of my son taken! A good amount of time was spent with him and the photographers were great and keeping him focused and getting the shots! It was a great experience and we were very pleased with results!

• Wedding: 06/03/2006
425-640-0231
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards