Providence Biltmore

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

We just had our wedding here at this hotel on September 13th and our families couldn't be more pleased. It was a dream come true! Perfection, perfection, perfection! The hotel is rich in history and provides an elegant, upscale background to your special day. The newly renovated guest rooms are gorgeous and our guests were delighted to stay there. Every interaction we had at the hotel from the front desk, to security, to the Spa, to the catering and sales department, was top notch and everyone delivered a very high level of service. Scott, the Director of Catering, was a gem to work with and the seasoned banquet staff provided excellent service to the our guests. I have worked in hotels in the past and the Providence Biltmore is truly blessed to have these folks as part of their team. We can't wait to come back for our anniversary!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at the Providence Biltmore was absolutely MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!! Scott Connery was the most patient and caring person to work with. Scott was very generous with his time, no task was ever too much, he made us feel like we were only couple he was working with. The first time we met Scott, it was our last stop, we knew he would make our day, the most special day of our lives and he did just that! We are forever grateful :)

The service & banquet team was impressive. Each server had a can-do attitude and warm smile, we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Our guests were very complimentary of the menu, the Chef prepared each meal to perfection! A gracious thank you to Katy, Caitlin, Karen, Roland, Missy, Angelo and Desiree!

We LOVE the Providence Biltmore, we can't wait to come back for a weekend and to send more engaged friends to Scott, Katy & Caitlin - the DREAM TEAM!!!! :)

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

We did not get married at the Providence Biltmore but after touring many hotels in the Providence area for our guests to stay at the Biltmore was hands down the best. Joy assisted with the room blocks and she was amazing. Very responsive and willing to work with us to accommodate our needs as well as the needs of our guests. We also decided to host our rehearsal dinner inside the Biltmore on the 18th floor where the city views were breathtaking. Elyce was the coordinator for that and she was also great - willing to work within our budget and very responsive as well. Lastly, I along with my bridesmaids had hair and make up done at the Biltmore Spa. Lisa at the spa handled the coordination of this and she was a pleasure to work with as well. Ling did my makeup and Gabby did my hair and both were fabulous. Highly recommend and it was very convenient having everything there. Our guests all loved the Biltmore as well!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Rehearsal Dinner Location

What an amazing night...we were married over New Years and I can not rave enough about how awesome this place is!! Scott was amazing!!! We originally booked this venue for a vows renewal ceremony for my parents, but little did I know they secretly booked it for my wedding (which I found out a few months later when my fiance proposed!!). That didn't frazzle Scott one bit, we made some adjustments to the menu and added a few enhancements.

From start to finish, everything was flawless. Scott was not overbearing, and offered suggestions - only as needed!! Everything was perfect!! When he walked us into the room before the reception started, we were blown away!! It was gorgeous, and he really captured the vibe we were trying portray for our New Years event. Black tie, classy, elegant but with a "party" feel. It was just amazing on all fronts!!! All of the staff we encountered were very friendly and super helpful. Oh, and the food/drinks - delicioso!!!Truly an amazing event, so much so people are still raving about it!!! Scott is an all-star and I would recommend him working with anyone, and the Biltmore - you can't beat it, it's beautiful!!!!

Oh, Joy L. in the reservation department is amazing!! She kept me up to date with my block information, was super friendly, personally made changes as needed when I requested. I was VERY happy with the service as well as all the front door staff and valet staff. Everyone made us feel special!!

The only complaint that I would have is that my room wasn't available when I checked in, and even though they offered me a few drink tickets to McCormicks, we didn't get up there until far past the 3PM checkin time (on a Monday which was weird) and I was scrambling before my rehearsal dinner to get dressed (not to mention thinking how my dress was stuffed in the garment bag every second I was waiting). But that is all I can say because everyone was amazing!! Thank you sooooo much for a night to remember forever!!!!

Profile Picture
KatieBrown213
1+ year ago

We held our Ceremony and reception at the Biltmore. It was absolutely PERFECT. We really wanted that old Hollywood glamour/ Great Gatsby feel to our wedding and this venue was perfect! It has so much glamour and vintage charm. We had our ceremony in the Garden Room, and reception in the grand ballroom. All the spaces are unique in their own way and so beautiful! We had a lot of our guests stay overnight which was nice and convenient. The food was AMAZING. Wedding food is usually not so great when made in large amounts..but this food was incredible! Our guests are still raving about it. Scott was a pleasure to work with. He is a little hard to get ahold of at times, but they do hold a LOT of weddings there so I assume he is very busy! He helped our day run smoothly. I cant say enough good things about the Biltmore! It was perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

How do you start a review of the most wonderful place I have ever dealt with. From the very first meeting with Scott Connery to the day after the wedding everything was beyond perfection. Scott assisted us in the meal planning and his recommendations for everything made the day so much more special from the signature salad to the mix grill to the desert table people are still talking about the food. The cocktail hour on the 3rd floor veranda was nothing less than spectacular. Awe had passed items during the cocktail hour and the waiters could not have been more personable. We then went to the 17th floor for a candlelight reception which Scott and Kati took care of making sure the room was set up exactly as we dreamed it would be. From the moment we lined up to the last dance everything ran like clockwork. We did not per say have a head table but our table had its own waiter that made sure our every need was taken care of. The meal ended with the flambé that was a real crowd pleaser! I We had spoken with many people before booking the Biltmore Hotel and everyone said how wonderful Scott and his staff where but we never dreamed it would be so easy and eloquent. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone and I am one tough critic! I am also happy to say that our wedding was the first legal gay wedding to take place and the staff was so excited about that!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used the Biltmore for our wedding accommodations and morning-after brunch, but had our ceremony and reception elsewhere. The bridal suite was massive and gorgeous, but had a lot of slightly broken items and on Friday night I had to put spa music on my ipod at full blast because I could hear the reception party going on in the room above the bridal suite. It was an excellent place to get ready with my bridal party on Saturday morning, though. We did our first look at the Biltmore, which was beautiful. They coordinated the bus shuttle we used to transport guests and gave our guests, and us, excellent prices on our rooms. The next morning we had our farewell breakfast in the L'Apogee room and it was awesome. The food was great and the views were gorgeous. I am so happy with how the Biltmore helped us on our wedding weekend. And they handed out all our gift bags flawlessly! Joy was a pleasure to work with and very responsive.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I absolutely loved working with the staff at the Biltmore, Scott Connery was especially helpful and accommodating. The service during our wedding was unbelievable, many of our guests commented on both that and the food. The Biltmore did an amazing job carrying out our vision for our wedding. Brunch the next day was great as well. The hotel is in the process of being renovated, the ballroom has been completely updated and it looks beautiful!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Providence Biltmore Hotel is a fantastic venue! The ballroom is absolutely gorgeous and there's nothing like it around as far as wedding venues goes. Scott is the wedding coordinator at the Biltmore and he works incredibly hard to make sure his brides are happy. He is professional, flexible, and just a pleasure to deal with. Scott knows his stuff and goes the extra mile to make your day perfect! We had the wedding of our dreams thanks to Scott, thank you so much!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

By far the best hotel to have a wedding at not only for the unique character that this hotel has but the staff starting with Scott Connery and working all the way down to bell hops and Valet. The Providence Biltmore is a top notch run hotel and it shows. Being an involved groom I got dragged to many places and met many wedding coordinates that had beautiful function rooms but there personalities did not mesh well with ours and for that reason only we did not book their place. When we met with Scott we thought he was going to be another wedding coordinator who knew he had a great hotel and we were going to pay an arm and a leg for the venue, I could not have been more wrong. Scott was a sheer pleasure to talk to and work with. He was extremely accommodating and never hit us with hidden cost or surprises. He ensured a perfect day and he came through for us. He had a lot on his plate in accommodating two differently family styles along with a renovation that was happening at the hotel. I truly thought he would not have been able to pull it off…. I was wrong again. Scott came through like a champ and everything that was promised he made happen and then some. He made sure every detail was perfect and kept us on budget. He never once tried to push our budget or up sell however he worked within our budget to create a jaw dropping wedding that our friends and family will never forget and will talk about for years to come. All his recommendations were a perfect fit for us and just proved that a good wedding coordinator makes life easier on the bride and groom and that is exactly what Scott did for us. Guys and Girls out there who are trying to plan an “ok” wedding then go with any hotel or any wedding coordinator… However if you want to have a one of a kind wedding that goes off perfectly than make an appointment to meet with Scott at the Biltmore because I promise you that you will not be disappointed.

Joe & Kim

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The MOST PERFECT venue! There are not enough words to express just how perfect our wedding weekend was at the Biltmore! Scott and his team truly brought a year's planning (and all my dreams) to life! From the exquisite bridal suite to the L'Apogee Lounge and Grand Ballroom, our wedding was flawless! The food and service were incredible. The sales team, caterers, receptionists, housekeepers, valets, and bellmen (among others) all treated us like movie stars! We cannot wait to return for many more stays at the Biltmore.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Friends and family could not stop raving about our wedding event hosted at the Biltmore. Scott and his crew did a flawless job at creating the most memorable day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an afternoon wedding in the Garden Room. It was beautiful. The space is great for a day wedding. The service was spectacular from top to bottom. They went above and beyond for us throughout the whole process.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

First and foremost, we would like to thank our wedding coordinators, Scott and Katie. They are what made our day as special and perfect as it was. My husband and I had many requests, and not only were they met, but they were exceeded. They were patient and professional, and very easy to work with. Thank you Scott and Katie! We will forever be grateful.

The Biltmore took our breath away the moment we walked into the grand ballroom. It was nothing we had every seen before (other than in Europe). The architectural details and panoramic views of the city from the 18th floor were simply spectacular!

We would recommend anyone who asks to use the Biltmore as your special venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Having my wedding reception at the Providence Biltmore Hotel was an absolute no brainier! Having the opportunity to work with Scott Connery, the Director of Catering and Weddings was an true honor. If you have the chance - DO IT! He is amazing! He created such a special day for my husband and I that no one else could have done. From cocktail hour to the reception to the after party the catering team at the hotel was superb. The Providence Biltmore was outstanding, from start to finish!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

fantastic atmosphere and quality. well received by all family and friends