Promo Productions DJ Entertainment

Promo Productions DJ Entertainment

DJ Kenny The Promo Guy: Wedding Entertainment, Uplighting and Monograms For Your Special Day.

Kilbourne Road
Rome, NY 13440 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kenny is awesome and provides excellent entertainment. I would recommend to anyone!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kenny was a fantastic DJ! He truly made our day complete from making sure everything flowed smoothly to making sure our dance floor was packed! We could not have had a better DJ! I would highly recommend him!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Promo Productions provided a perfect sound track for my wedding. With an extensive selection and online tools to select for songs you want (or against songs you don't want) to hear I highly recommend Promo Productions.

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
Travis
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kenny was FANTASTIC! I knew as soon as I met him a few weeks before my wedding that he was one of the best DJ's around. His energy is contagious, and when a bride is stressed about the last few weeks before the wedding, his personality is exactly what you need! Kenny was able to accommodate all my wants and needs the day of, and was even able to accommodate last minute changes. Kenny is super efficient with the timeline of things, and will make it so you have as much time as you want to enjoy your party. Worth every penny paid!

Oh, and he also got an 86 year old woman up and dancing to "turn down for what" :)

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kenny did an amazing job at our wedding. The music was perfect and his personality added to the overall fun experience for our guests. We would recommend Kenny and Promo Productions. We will be hiring him again for future events.

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Kristin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Promo Productions made our wedding reception such a success. From the moment we booked our event with Promo Productions until the very end of the reception we received impeccable service. Wedding planning can be hectic and this company made DJ/Entertainment planning effortless. The professionalism, attention to detail and customer service was outstanding. Not only did my husband and I love the service but our guests did as well, the dance floor was packed from start to finish. A HUGE thank you to Promo Productions for making our event so memorable! We would highly recommend this company for any event.

• Wedding: 08/22/2014
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Played great music and really got the guests up and dancing!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kenny is awesome! He is more than just a DJ. He helped my (now) husband & I every step of the way & is always there to help you with any problems. Highly recommend him!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kenny was absolutely amazing at our wedding! He kept the party going and got people up and having fun. Everyone at the wedding said how awesome he was and his personality was great. We loved him and if you need a DJ for any even I would recommend Kenny and Promo Productions a million times over, Mike and I were over the moon with his service!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kenny helped make our wedding such a great night. He made sure everything ran smooth and kept the night stress free and a blast. Any suggestion we had with music, there was no hesitation to do it. He played everything from Frank Sinatra to Shinedown, from Country to 80's music. He was was able to get the whole wedding up and dancing, to me that makes him a GREAT DJ.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Becca
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kenny did a great job. He made our special day even better.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Paul
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kenny was by far the BEST DJ that you could ever ask for! From planning, to the actual day, he was professional, funny, and made you feel like you did not have a care in the world on the actual wedding day! He kept the dance floor busy and made sure everything went nice and smooth throughout the reception! His up-lighting was beautiful and I would recommend that service to anyone! You will not regret hiring Kenny for your wedding! Best Decision EVER!

Promo Productions DJ Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you! You had a group that really wanted to have a good time and they did.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kenny The Promo Guy exceeded all of our expectations. We wanted 6 hours of partying and we got that and more! Not one person left the dance floor that night until we were forced to leave! Any requests we wanted we made right then and there. I would highly recommend Kenny to anyone who needs a 5 Star DJ.

Promo Productions DJ Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you! Awesome time had by all. Great memories and lots of laughs with a real fun crew.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Jill
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kenny was amazing to work with!! We would recommend him to anyone planning a wedding or event. He listened to what we wanted and picked the perfect music. He helped get the crowd going and entertained everyone. He was very fun, but also very professional. He really was fantastic to work with!

Promo Productions DJ Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you! What an awesome party and fun night we had.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Promo Productions Entertainment was amazing! :) I couldn't be happier. Kenny stayed in touch via email and in person. We went over every detail for my special day. He provided information and explained a lot so that things would run smoothly. The website was easy to use and made it a smooth process. Thanks!!! :)

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best DJ in central NY! He did an awesome job with our wedding music and was so cooperative with our different music requests! Thank you Dj Kenny!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
315-941-0207
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards