Promo Productions DJ Entertainment

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Promo Productions Entertainment came highly recommended and they certainly did not disappoint. It was great working with a DJ service who were flexible and made sure that the reception flowed smoothly from the cocktail hour to the last dance!

Jessica
06/20/2015

Kenny is hands down the best DJ in central NY! The dance floor was full the entire night. I would recommend Promo Productions to anyone looking for high quality and professional wedding entertainment.

Joe
06/12/2015

As the groom, I had ONE job in the planning stages of our wedding and that was to find the perfect DJ. Thank goodness I went with Kenny! We wanted someone with a strong reputation who was willing to work with us on a flexible reception schedule, bring great music and energy while not breaking the bank. Our families and friends has so much fun, they want us to have a one year anniversary party with Kenny back on the mic! Stop looking for your DJ and email him. You won't be sorry you did.

Services Used: DJ

Kenny was an absolutely awesome DJ! Since we were planning our wedding from Virginia, he was so understanding and met with U.S. Just 2 days before our wedding. He understood all our requests and provided us with great entertainment. He got everyone up and dancing and everyone had so much fun!!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Excellent party. Three weeks later, people are still talking about how much fun they had!

Allison
01/09/2015

My husband and I moved up the date of our wedding and thus were on a time crunch to find a venue, DJ, photographer, etc. Kenny was SO helpful in the entire planning process. We were able to relax a bit once we knew we would be working with him. Kenny is very knowledgeable and encouraging, and he made our wedding and reception so special. I can't thank you enough Kenny!

Allison
01/09/2015

Promo Productions DJ Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind words! We pulled off a great party in a short amount of time. It was wonderful.

Ashley
10/11/2014

Kenny is awesome and provides excellent entertainment. I would recommend to anyone!

Recently Married

Kenny was a fantastic DJ! He truly made our day complete from making sure everything flowed smoothly to making sure our dance floor was packed! We could not have had a better DJ! I would highly recommend him!!

Travis
09/19/2014

Promo Productions provided a perfect sound track for my wedding. With an extensive selection and online tools to select for songs you want (or against songs you don't want) to hear I highly recommend Promo Productions.

Services Used: DJ

Kenny was FANTASTIC! I knew as soon as I met him a few weeks before my wedding that he was one of the best DJ's around. His energy is contagious, and when a bride is stressed about the last few weeks before the wedding, his personality is exactly what you need! Kenny was able to accommodate all my wants and needs the day of, and was even able to accommodate last minute changes. Kenny is super efficient with the timeline of things, and will make it so you have as much time as you want to enjoy your party. Worth every penny paid!

Oh, and he also got an 86 year old woman up and dancing to "turn down for what" :)

Kristin
08/30/2014

Kenny did an amazing job at our wedding. The music was perfect and his personality added to the overall fun experience for our guests. We would recommend Kenny and Promo Productions. We will be hiring him again for future events.

Kelly
08/22/2014

Promo Productions made our wedding reception such a success. From the moment we booked our event with Promo Productions until the very end of the reception we received impeccable service. Wedding planning can be hectic and this company made DJ/Entertainment planning effortless. The professionalism, attention to detail and customer service was outstanding. Not only did my husband and I love the service but our guests did as well, the dance floor was packed from start to finish. A HUGE thank you to Promo Productions for making our event so memorable! We would highly recommend this company for any event.

Nicole
08/09/2014

Played great music and really got the guests up and dancing!

1+ year ago

Kenny is awesome! He is more than just a DJ. He helped my (now) husband & I every step of the way & is always there to help you with any problems. Highly recommend him!!

Sarah
07/19/2014

Kenny was absolutely amazing at our wedding! He kept the party going and got people up and having fun. Everyone at the wedding said how awesome he was and his personality was great. We loved him and if you need a DJ for any even I would recommend Kenny and Promo Productions a million times over, Mike and I were over the moon with his service!