Professional Party Rentals

Professional Party Rentals

Greenville, SC 29607 | map
Rentals: Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Barware, Chair Covers,...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

great service! worked alot with Janice, she was so patient and sweet... the staff that delivered, set up and broke down was professional and quick! definitely recommend!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I chose PPR because they had the best selection of décor to choose from. Overall, I was very happy with my experience with them. The folks in the office were very patient and helpful the few times I visited and offered excellent suggestions to create the look for my wedding day! All were professional and responsive to my needs. I was disappointed with a few things on my wedding day. The silver branched candelabras were gorgeous except the candles provided would not stand up straight (this was even with tapes and putties used). My coordinator stated she felt they did not fit together properly at all. This made me uncomfortable during my reception...and ruined otherwise gorgeous pictures of the hall. If I were to do it again, I would keep the chandeliers and just use votive candles and flower bowls and skip the leaning candles! Also...PPR had to make four trips on my wedding day because they had failed to bring knives, napkins, lanterns and another item. The lanterns provided were not the ones I had requested and did not have the look I wanted and planned for. The napkins provided were the right color but not the type of fabric I requested. These are minor details of course...and everything else was great...but I was disappointed with these small details I expected and paid for. If I had not had a coordinator that day, I would have been worried and frustrated on my big day calling them back 3 times to deliver everything I reserved.

• Wedding: 10/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They have EVERYTHING and the prices are really great. They were super flexible as I changed my order around a few times, never lost patience with me, and were great - the rental is actually for a few days, so they were willing to deliver at one spot and pick up another so I could get double use of a few of my rentals. There honestly wasn't a single thing I could even *think* of wanting that they didn't have.

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Easy group to work with. Very responsive. A little expensive, but they can be because not many options are there to service the Cashiers, NC area. (We were married at High Hampton Inn) Thanks to Jason for everything!

• Wedding: 09/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

PPR--specifically Marlene was fantastic to work with! For our reception we rented table cloths, easels (for bridal portraits) and chivari chairs to complete our desired look. And for the day-after brunch at my parents house, we rented everything from tables and chairs, to linens, plates, glassware, etc.

Marlene made sure that we weren't overlooking any detail, even setting up a table in their store with our choices so that we could get an idea of what our room would look like. Such a delight to work with, everything was on time, and exactly what we discussed/wanted. They dropped off everything at my parents house the Thursday before the wedding, and worked around OUR schedule, and when things were convenient for us, they came by after the brunch was over Sunday afternoon and grabbed everything, insisting on us leaving the dishes dirty, that we did not need to worry about cleaning them. They even knocked down the price because someone else was using our same pieces from our reception the next day-- how often to wedding vendors find extra ways to SAVE you money? So thoughtful and absolutely wonderful to work with!

Great for wedding receptions, or any type of gathering or large party you have in mind!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Really, I don't have anything to complain about here. They were so great, sweet, helpful and returned my phone calls VERY promptly. They provided my chairs. I got the basic black chairs and they were so cheap but very comfy. We picked them up, so I didn't experience their delivery, but I'm sure it was wonderful also.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I put off rentals until about a month before my wedding but Professional Party Rentals made it stress free and easy to order!! And even though I changed my order a few times, they were able to accommodate me with no problems and super helpful, they are very reasonably priced too! I won a silent raffle at the wedding show for some $$ towards their products that benefited the Humane Society - they are a good company and are animal lovers too!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tracey Hill was a lifesaver several times throughout the wedding planning process. As having the most unglamorous task in the process, she made it a treat to meet with her. She created the look of our reception with specialty rose linens with LED lights, provided the cake stand, used a new type of chair for our ceremony because we did not like the traditional look, created a fun Bridal Brunch through farm house tables, and even had a tent on standby for our reception that still gave our guests the beautiful views of Hotel Domestique. She is not only an amazing party planner, but one of the most caring and compassionate people I have ever met. I hope we have many more events just so that we can work with her again!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria and the PPR staff were wonderful! Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
Andrew
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Natalia at Professional Party Rentals knew me when I called, each and every time. I called a couple of times with changes and additions and she was very QUICK to accommodate me and get me taken care of!!!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Erin
2.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 1.5
  • Flexibility: 3.0

At first I had a great start with this company. Then the table cloths had burn marks on them. The runners was not pressed. They could have done better on that. I should not have to call and complain to someone I paid good money to.

• Flexibility: 5.0

They were very helpful, showed up when they said they would, and put up the tents that I rented in a timely manner. I would definitely rent from them again.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing!!! So helpful! They had every color table cloth you can imagine! They are great!

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marlene at PPR was great to work with...even with all of the changes I made! Everything was delivered and picked up as planned and was exactly what we asked for!

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
3.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

I had no worries with PPR. they delivered and picked up when they said they would!

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Was able to get exactly what I wanted with quick set up and delivery with very little hassle.

864-627-8808
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards