Pro DJ's

Pro DJ's

Pro DJ's... Because the DJ makes it a Party!

Tallahassee, FL 32312 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very pleased with the services this vedor provided. He was very patient and willing to work with the multiple request I had. My 10 year old daughter was my maid of honor and she also so had multiple request. The night of the wedding he entertained her age group, as well as ours and our parents. I have received so many compliments on how he was able to accomidate everyone's taste in music. We had a blast. So glad we chose Randy!!! I would definately use him again and highly recommend him to anyone that needed his services.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randy did a great job! He got everyone on the dancefloor and we all had a blast!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randy was great to work with, he put on an awesome show. He made the reception GREAT!! If you're looking for a DJ, don't look any further, Randy is the best!!!

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

DJ was unable to attend the wedding due to a family emergency he worked to ensure that we were covered by another professional. followed up with the planner day of, and me after. He provided a discount. and all went well.

he is professional, and great to work with!!

• Wedding: 03/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randall from ProDJs provided music for our recent wedding, as well as hosted and ran a photo slide show we put together. We provided him with lists of artists who we liked, but our taste in music is all over the board! We were planning the wedding over the holidays from out west, but he did a wonderful job of communicating with us by phone and email since we couldn't meet in person. During the event, the music selection was perfect and he helped the reception flow smoothly, leaving us with nothing to worry about. He looked and sounded professional and was a pleasure to work with!! I'd highly recommend this DJ.

• Wedding: 12/30/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am recently married and Randy Rust was my DJ. he was AMAZING! He knows his job and is so responsive and professional which was a relief. he knows how to please a crowd. I still have friends, family and guests talking about how wonderful the music selection was. Even my employer (who is difficult to please sometimes) wants to use him. I HIGHLY recommend this DJ.

• Wedding: 11/17/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randy was great at our wedding. We really liked that he made suggestions and worked with our planner to have a good flow for the reception.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randy did an excellent job at our wedding! He played all the right music and kept the party going! Everyone enjoyed his expertise in choosing the right song at the right time. Would definitely recommend him to anyone.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randy did an amazing job at our wedding. Everyone danced almost the entire night and we loved the music he played. He did a great job taking our taste into consideration and gave us exactly the party we wanted. He also did the music for our ceremony at Maclay Gardens. The sound was great and the music was well timed. We couldn't be more pleased.

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
Karyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randy was awesome! Very professional and personable! He takes time to meet with you in person. He made sure to play your favorite songs and also helped MC the entire evening~! I had to change reception venues last minute with my family due to weather and Randy was extremely flexible, it was not a problem. Even though the venue change was stressful, Randy reassured me everything would be fine which really helped me a lot! I can't say enough great things about him and the service he provided my family and I! THANK YOU Randy for making my reception one of the funnest our guests & family have ever been too!

• Wedding: 04/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randy was so much fun at our wedding. He was very helpful when trying to figure out songs for specific times of the night. He kept the party alive!

• Wedding: 04/07/2012
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 3.5

We booked Randy for our wedding reception and he helped make it fun and memorable. He played most of our requests, respected our do not play list, and threw in some others I had forgotten to add but love, put a tiny wireless mic on our officiant, some speakers out for our outdoor cocktail hour, and kept the evening going and upbeat. Thanks Randy!!

Pro DJ's responded with the following comments:

I really enjoyed playing at your reception. You really had some great requests and wonderful friends who truly loved celebrating your day.

• Wedding: 12/03/2011
J
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I wanted to be sure everyone would have a great time at the wedding reception, it was very important to us. Tony Roberts was BY FAR the best DJ/Entertainment EVER!!! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long, and 3 weeks after the wedding.. everyone is still talking about how much fun it was. We owe everything to Tony and the Pro Disc Jockeys staff. Any event that I need in the future that will require a DJ, I am going to hire Tony again. He was FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randy was very easy to work with! He was always available for a meeting and responded quickly to questions that I would text him. He had the best input to make my wedding day amazing! I don't remember there not being people dancing at any point of the reception!

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randy was a joy to work with. He was responsive and understood the requests my husband and I had for the music for our ceremony and reception. He was able to blend music that everyone enjoyed, and was able to get even my 85 year old grandmother to dance! He will work hard to make your wedding day very special.

• Wedding: 09/03/2011
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randy was awesome; we could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. He met with us several times, talked on the phone, and responded to emails. It was obvious that Randy truly listened to everything that we said. He included all of our "must plays" and avoided the songs we asked not be a part of the night. He even managed to throw in some of our favorite songs that we didn't even specifically ask for; he just remembered us mentioning songs and artists during one of our meetings. He was on time, nothing went wrong and he even grabbed a towel and wiped down wet chairs right before our outdoor ceremony.
Overall, Randy was organized, thoughtful and amazingly well-prepared. Our ceremony was beautiful and our reception was one awesome party. Some of the best money we spent was on Randy's services. Both of us agree that our reception would not have been the same without him.

• Wedding: 07/16/2011
850-893-3535
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards