Pristine Chapel Lakeside

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Best choice for a wedding Venue, it's a one stop shop and they are very professional and pricing in very reasonable for the awesome services they provide...I had an awesome wedding and reception and I didn't have to worry about anything up to or on the day of my wedding. Tennesha was my Coordinator and she was great and knows her stuff, I went back and forth with different venues and came back to Pristine Chapel and I am so glad I did, I would most definitely recommend them to anyone getting married!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The services that Pristine Chapel and their staff provide were ECELLENT, SUPERB and OUTSTANDING! The grounds are picture perfect and the chapel is absolutely elegant and provides great footage for photographing memories of our special day!

I highly recommend MELANIE as your wedding planner! She made our planning and wedding stress-free, was very responsive to all of the fine details (and my many questions) and has solutions for last minute emergencies! I experienced a last minute emergency and she came up with a solution within 5 minutes and put it together in even less time! Our wedding was enchanting and much like a fairy tale!

This one-stop-shop is the best option for professionalism, timeliness and lasting memories! We would do it all over again! Thank you to all who contributed to making our day an incredibly wonderful experience, and a very special Thank You to Melanie!!

Vicki and Greg

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words can not express how perfect my wedding was at Pristine Chapel! The planning process was seamless thanks to Melanie, who answered my millions of questions with such responsiveness and professionalism. Tenisha was there from the very beginning and I was so happy to have her coordinate my wedding day. With any hiccup on that day, she was on it and the ceremony/reception went along perfectly! I arrived late and flustered due to wanting to be on time. She quickly made sure we took all the pictures needed in the allotted amount of time. She also made sure my groom and I was well taken care of and the reception had such a good flow. The food was not your typical wedding and was so so good! Toni, the banquet manager, made sure all my dietary needs were met and the remaining food and drink was packed. Many guests came over to our home the next day and they were so excited to have seconds of our reception menu! Cinderella did her thing with the music with my guests staying on the dance floor. We truly have received so many compliments from our guests that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I can't think of one aspect of our wedding I would change. Thank you again Pristine Chapel for making my husband and I's dreams come true!
Love, Angelo & Daveta

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was May 29 a young lady by the name of Jessica she wonderful blessing
Understanding very friendly very supportive she was awesome
my friends And family said that they have never ever seen a beautiful wedding like we had !!
All my friends on Facebook I think I got 180 hits
Never seen this before in my life

My wedding Was May 29 a young lady by the name of Jessica she wonderful blessing that I have ever had in my life and my friends my family into this day is saying they have never ever seen a beautiful wedding like we had on May 29 at 2:30 I just want to thank everybody

This is a dream come true this place is so beautiful it is a not a five-star a 10 star thank you Jessica thank you thank you
I will see y'all some pictures very soon we had a karate wedding and my friends and family love Duchess & Arthur

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where do I begin?!.... Pristine was AHmazing! The venue itself is beautiful. The staff is A+. Everything about the preparing, planning and execution of our wedding was superb. Teneisha really knows how to show off the venue. She hooks you from the moment you come for a visit. Then she doesn't stop there. She became my extra hands and eyes on the day of the wedding making sure every detail was just so and I was at ease. Teneisha was da bomb! Melanie knows her stuff. She helped us decide on food, decor, music selection, colors, and flowers, on and on... She was flexible, understanding and patient. She helps you take your vision from your head. Now my man Vincent! My oh my he showed out with his DJ skills. If you've ever been to a wedding where most people are sitting this is not what you get with Mr. Vincent. He know's how to work the room from the old to the young all the while watching for the bride and grooms but not needing it because he can just feel you out. I don't know how he did it but he created the perfect soundtrack to an already perfect day. We played our part by letting him know what we liked etc but he was the master of execution from ceremony to reception to send off. I didn't meet the catering staff but the food was delicious and our personal service was on point. The cake was superb! No dried out wedding cake here. Now let me not forget to shout out Ms. Joanna. The woman behind the camera capturing every perfect moment. She just knows how to work with what she has. Running late don't stress you will still get the shots. She was everything we needed on our day to help us capture pieces of it in pictures. Pristine knows what they are doing. For sheer ease of mind this place is worth every cent. Our guests were blown away from the time they entered the gates of the property and I had a dream wedding even better than my own imagination. Thank you to everyone at Pristine who played a part our special day.

1 person found this review helpful

Pristine Chapel is one of the most beautiful venues on the south side of the Atlanta area. The grounds are lush, and chapel is absolutely gorgeous and provides great footage for both pictures and videos. The staff was extremely friendly and I absolutely loved working with Melanie. The food is very good, the DJ was great, and the cake was both beautiful and yummy to eat. :) I loved having everything pretty much provided by Pristine. It is a one stop shop. The only outside vendor that we used that they also provided was for our photography. This definitely kept the stress level down.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PRISTINE CHAPEL AND IT'S STAFF!! :-) They made planning my wedding stress-free. Melanie was my wedding coordinator and did an excellent job before, during, and after the ceremony to make sure i had everything i need! My wedding is still one that everyone talks about! I would recommend this venue 100% to any newly engaged brides!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

PRISTINE CHAPEL BY FAR IS THE BEST!!!

Pristine Chapel is by far the best all inclusive wedding venue for Atlanta & the surrounding areas! The staff is superb!!! Everyone will work with you to make sure that your vision will come to life and even more! I celebrated my marriage there on 04/26 and I must say that I am extremely happy that I chose Pristine Chapel!!! From the food to the decor, everything was exactly what my husband and I wanted! Even working with the photographer was an awesome experience! She captured every minute of our wedding and created memories to forever live on! BIG THANKS to Melanie, Tanisha, Joanna & Zack!!!Please do not pass up the chance of having the wedding of your dreams...

C&K P.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I just had our wedding here this past weekend, and we couldn't have been happier! We never post ratings on anything, but we couldn't help but tell everyone about them!! They made wedding planning a breeze. That being said with me finishing up RN nursing school and my husband is in the Marines, we needed an all inclusive venue and we made the right choice. It was a wedding we've always dreamed of, and we couldn't have done it without them. The staff is always professional, friendly, and just amazing! Our family and friends keep raving about it. We can't believe how perfect everything turned out, even down to the last detail. OH and the food was AMAZING (we both love food way too much, so we we're definitely pleased with how great it was). We couldn't have chosen a better place for the biggest day of our lives and we hope to convince you to do the same! You won't regret it :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at Pristine on November 16, 2013 and all we have to say is that this place provided nothing but the best, all-inclusive service you can get for a wedding venue! The staff was very, very professional, accommodating, and friendly throughout our entire planning process and even after the wedding. Food, Music, Decorations, Flowers, Cake, Ambiance...Everything was Good! This place has it all! We are so happy we chose Pristine! They make getting married easy! Special Shout outs to the staff Melanie Rivera, Teneshia Dixon, and my friend Zach! My family and friends are still talking about how beautiful everything was. If you want it done right, then you have come to the right place and the prices are reasonable for the Outstanding Service they provide.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My husband and I hosted our daughter's wedding there this past weekend. We would not change a thing and do not regret a penny we spent, it was worth it and more. The staff was excellent. Melanie, our wedding consultant went far above and beyond the call of duty, solving any and every crazy situation we had. We simply cannot sing her praises enough. This place is beautiful. Memories that we will all treasure forever.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We truly thank God for each of our friends at Pristine Chapel. Without each of their contributions our wedding day would have not been as unforgettable as it was. I would recommend Pristine to EVERYONE who is planning. The facility was clean, neat, spacious, accommodating and nicely decorated. The staff went above and beyond to be sure that all of our needs were met and that our day was truly very special and exactly as we wanted it. We could not have asked for a better group of people or a better facility. Thank you to Zack, Teneshia and Melanie for one of the best days of our lives. We love you guys, the Simmons Family.

Derek
04/06/2013

You get what you pay for!

My wife and I had our wedding at Pristine Chapel on April 6, 2013 and we couldn't be happier with our choice!

We found out about Pristine Chapel approximately three months earlier as the wedding venue (a separate review) that we initially selected decided not to renew their lease. Needless to say, with less than 90 days before our planned date, all of our wedding plans and budget were thrown in total disarray. Talk about a stressful situation.

My fiancée (now wife) called around for days trying to locate another all-inclusive venue in the metro Atlanta area that could accommodate us before spring break 2013. The good folks at Pristine Chapel listened to our situation, and worked with us to get us booked for April 6th and they set us up on payment plan that worked for us while we battled the owner of the closed venue to get a full refund of our money paid towards the closed venue.

As for Pristine Chapel venue itself, well it’s been three months since our wedding and our guests are still raving and complimenting us regarding how beautiful was our ceremony and venue. The buildings and grounds are in fantastic shape, the food and cake were tasty, their DJ had the party rocking, and their staff was very friendly. Teneisha was our wedding coordinator, and she made sure everything flowed properly and kept everything organized and in place from beginning to end. Teneisha made our experience at Pristine Chapel that much greater, and we will always be thankful for her help and guidance with everything.

The professionalism and expertise displayed by Prinstine Chapel staff is impeccable. They can customize your wedding day experience to satisfy just about any budget. You name it, they can do it. Melanie and Teneshia did a wonderful job and we highly recommend that if you’re planning to get married in the metro Atlanta area, then you should definitely give them a call and go see this place!

Anthony & Latarsho
2+ years ago

It doesn't get any better than this.... We were absolutely stunned of how easy Pristine Chapel and its staff made it for us. They made it stress free. Words doesn't explain how great Pristine is. We would recommend Pristine to the world.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I had the wedding of a LIFETIME at Pristine!!! I was probably one of the most detail oriented and specific perfectionist brides they have ever worked with. Melanie R. was my coordinator and I truly have come to LOVE her like a sister. From the moment I met Melanie I knew Pristine was the only place for our elaborate wedding. Melanie and I were always on the same page from the moment I shared my vision for the big day. I felt as though Melanie worked on every single detail of my wedding as though it was her very own wedding. In the course of a year she took hundreds of calls and emails from me; she ALWAYS responded with lightning speed to any request, question or concern! She always made me feel as though I was her only bride; she was patient, kind and honest during the entire process. Every single staff member at Pristine treated us as though we were royalty and made us feel as though our wedding was their only priority! I'm pretty sure every staff member knew me by name come our wedding day! I trusted them with the most important day of our lives and it was the best decision I've ever made next to marrying my husband. Every single aspect of my day was perfect. All of our guests have raved about it being the BEST and most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. Not a single thing went wrong, it was so organized and flowed beautifully. The food was awesome; guests say it was the best wedding food they have ever had! The DJ had our dance party going all night long, everyone from grandmas to kids were on the dance floor all night!! Our Centerpieces were more like masterpieces they were identical to the pictures I gave them!!! The entire staff was spectacular and every second our our day was a dream come true!!!! I will be forever thankful to Pristine Chapel especially Melanie R. she is the best of the best. If you want a flawless perfectly executed dream wedding Pristine Chapel will beat any venue in all of Georgia!

SHERONDA
1 Review
10/19/2012

A wonderful experience that worked within my budget on a compressed schedule. I truly appreciated the help and thoughtfulness of staff during the entire process and execution of my wedding ceremony and reception.