Prim & Pixie

(4.9 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome designs and attention to detail. They use high quality materials and really work with you to achieve the look you want.

• Wedding: 07/03/2012
4.6/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Though they are pricey, they more than exceeded my expectations. Everyone raved about my invites. A few of my guests actually framed theirs. :)

You will not regret using them.

Prim & Pixie responded with the following comments:

Oh Thank you so much Honeylit! We are so thrilled to hear your guests loved the invites and you enjoyed your experience. Congrats on being a newlywed!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love love love the PIXIES!!! They made the most amazing wedding invites for us, for such a great price, and it was all custom!! They did everything and they did it so well. I am so happy with how everything turned out. The pixies are so easy to work with and worked so close to our deadline with no problems (which I don't recommend, kinda stressful). They pulled everything off so well!! I got everything done, the invites, the napkins, photo booth signage, they can do it all. Thank you Jennifer!!!

xoxo,
The Schireson's

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding day details would not of been complete with out the lovely signage from Prim and Pixie. We were so ecstatic to see the lovely designs and artwork that Jennifer put into each of our wedding details. We had signs for all of our delicious desserts and buffet. Our gorgeous baseball themed sign in board was a huge homerun for all our guests. They loved being able to write a special message to us and have it be more present than a guest book. After the wedding we hung the sign in board in our living room and enjoy all the beautiful messages from our guests. Prim and Pixie also provided adorable signs for our wedding to be displayed around the outdoor reception. We were delighted with the results and beautiful details provided by Prim and Pixie. I would highly recommend Jenn to any bride that wants invites, paper goods, jewelry or hair accessories. They have it all.

• Wedding: 07/04/2011
Holly
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I searched and searched for invitations that reflected my style and taste that weren't thousands of dollars! I happened to come across Prim & Pixie and I am so glad I did! I found an invitation that was very close to what I wanted. They were very open to and willing to work with the changes I wanted to make. They sent me proof after proof to make sure I was 100% happy with the design before they printed it. They came back to me with great ideas that would help make the invite look even better. I loved that they were so into it, working on it as if it were their own invite. The invites came and they were beyond my expectations... I was in awe that what we had created was so stunning. All of my guests absolutely loved them and wanted to keep them forever as memories of the wedding. Then I asked them to make customized napkins for me. It was last minute, but they were able to make it happen! It was one of those details that was very unexpected at our wedding, but completely appreciated in light of the design. I have already recommended Prim & Pixie to everyone I know who is and is not getting married so they can pass it along to their friends. I am so lucky that I found them when I did! True talent at work!

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My original plan was to meet with Prim & Pixie and ONLY order our wedding invites. After meeting with P&P and seeing their work and hearing their idea's, I couldn't help myself! Prim & Pixie produced our wedding invites, escort cards (which were personalized to match each guest entree), personalized entree menu's for each guest, bar menu's,table numbers, ceremony programs and cookie favor bags. I love that P&P is owned by 2 sisters and they're so passionate about what they do! It shows in their work. Loved every single item!!!
Prim & Pixie was such a pleasure to work with. Planning a wedding can be SO stressful but they were one vendor I never had to worry about. Can't wait to use them again for future events!

• Wedding: 11/06/2010
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These girls are fantastic. Quick to respond to emails and willing to work with a confused bride (and be nice to me!). We had several complicated directions for our guest and the Pixies made our invitations' information clear and understandable. They really thought of every detail! These are not budget invitations- you pay for the personal touches and fine quality.

• Wedding: 09/07/2010
Caroline
2.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Responsiveness: 2.5
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

So im extremely disappointed with this company. I went to them for wedding invitations, they don't communicate too well and there not too flexible, i received the first design proof and wanted to change them to something different and they were extremely defensive and wouldn't let me change anything if it would have been a lesser value then the original design. They were not flexible and they were defensive saying that there a small business and could afford to do that. As a business i don't think its professional to bring your personal life into excuses. They misprinted my addresses on the envelopes which they did fix but also half my guests didn't receive the invites due to envelopes opening and the post office returning half of them. When i wrote them to let them know i got an extremely defensive email back. All i can say is although there invitations are beautiful i wouldn't recommend using this company.

Prim & Pixie responded with the following comments:

We are extremely saddened by this review. Customer service and satisfaction is always our first priority. This client ordered wedding invitations and requested a custom design. After we completed the design work and ordered the necessary supplies, she contacted us to say she had changed her wedding plans and was going to elope and needed announcements instead. Although she loved her design, she wanted to completely change it and the order would be substantially less than the original amount. Our terms and agreement clearly states that we cannot change or cancel orders, however, we understood her position and agreed to change the design free of charge. Our only request was that the new order was not less than the original amount. We had invested numerous hours into her original design and also had money tied up in stock that now we could not use. We were just asking that she understood our position as a small business and how this can negatively affect us….it had nothing to do with our personal lives as she interpreted it. The address was misprinted on the envelopes, but this mistake was caught before we ever delivered her product & this did not directly affect her. We are not sure why the envelopes would open during the mailing process…. after 5 years of business and mailing thousands of invitations we have never experienced this complaint. The only explanation is that the envelopes were never sealed, which is not a reflection of our product or service. We sincerely feel like we went above and beyond for this client. Her complete satisfaction has always been important to us. We take these matters very seriously because we not only want our clients to love the final product but also enjoy the entire experience. We really apologize to this client for any misunderstanding.

• Wedding: 08/20/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered my invitations and response cards completely online with the lovely ladies at Prim & Pixie. I looked high and low online for a beach wedding design that I just loved (and in blue, which is harder than you’d think) and just couldn't find anything I liked until Prim & Pixie. They were willing to work with my colors and needs as well as work within my budget. Additionally, they were willing to take a more expensive invitation and find a way to make it fit my budget. I chose to do an RSVP postcard to save on postage and from purchasing additional envelopes and they even offered to digital addressing for a very affordable rate. These ladies really went above and beyond to make my invitations truly everything I hoped and wanted them to be.

• Wedding: 07/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I LOVED my invitations! They did such a great job and it was exactly what I had expected. The communication was great and they sent my invites earlier than asked. They were a pleasure to work with.

• Wedding: 07/04/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where should I start... The Pixies worked with me from the beginning of the planning process. Not only do they have excellent customer service but there quality of work is impeccable!!

In the beginning of process I wasn't sure what direction I wanted to take with our wedding vision. I ended up sending them inspiration photos and they were able to come up with such amazing ideas for our wedding invitations. As my vision grew and wedding design came intact they were right on board to make sure all our wedding pieces were in sync with our design concepts.

They are very passionate about their business and making sure that you are completely satisfied with the final product. They worked with our budget without taking away from the of quality work. With the help of the Pixies our dream wedding became a reality.

We are still receiving compliments on our invitations and wedding stationary pieces. I can't thank them enough for making our wedding a dream come true!! They are truly talented ladies and should be your first call for all your stationary needs. I know they'll be mine!!! You will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 06/05/2010
Elvira
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lots of ideas and choices, love the custom work, quick and easy

• Wedding: 04/11/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a great experience working with the gals at Prim and Pixie and I would do it all over again. My cousin, who was getting married a month prior to us, recommended their services and I'm so glad that we went with them! The gals worked with our budget and the end product was so much more awesome than I ever expected. I added some personal touches prior to sending them out-vellum strip around with navy ribbon over tied in a square knot- and my guests thought the end result was smashing!!!! They actually thought I had paid to do all that work. We also worked with a personal motif on all the stationary, fonts and loved the postcard rsvp. We were able to work w/in our budget, but I promise that the end product looked so very elegant and formal. I love, love, love Prim and Pixie and our invites. I wish I can plan another wedding to do this all over again!

• Wedding: 10/10/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We LOVED working with The Pixies on our wedding invitations. They are so talented and patient, which during this stressful time is exactly what we needed. They were great at taking our ideas and turning them into something beautiful, classy and easy to read. We had so much info in our invitations and somehow they managed to streamline it all and make it look like a piece of art. We got so many compliments on our invitations and we've already recommended them to everyone we know.

• Wedding: 09/06/2009
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The ring my husband got for me was from Prim & Pixie, and it was a complete surprise. I didn't know he ordered it, but he told me afterwards. From the ring itself, I would have to say that it is a very beautiful and classy ring, looks very high quality.

• Wedding: 05/01/2009
Services Used: Jewelry
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Prim and Pixie were amazing to work with. When I first viewed their products online, I never thought I would be able to afford them. They make such beautiful products, yet they were still able to make something that I could afford. They pay such close attention to detail that they will not quit until they make exactly what you have imagined! They custom designed my favor cards, which were a donation, and table numbers, menus, escort cards and place cards. They also made in memory of cards at no additional cost, just to be kind to me. They were friendly and wonderful to work with. I cannot say enough great things about Prim and Pixie. I love their work! I can't wait to use them again! VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

• Wedding: 09/01/2008